GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Slickfm UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slickfm UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Slickfm UE Diary

Originally posted by Slickfm View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Letter received from RMA today offering me a reduced settlement saying please call within 30 days to find out more. Yea whatever, still ringing and texting me every 48 hrs though

Nothing from other creditors for a few weeks now, oops there i go tempting fate again
    RMA really are persistent little buggers aren't they. I get several calls a day (but a letter has gone to them to tell them to naff off). Oooh I wonder what their reduced settlement might be! (Not that you're going to ring to find out!!). I honestly think they'd get you to sell your granny once they've got you on the phone!!
    Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
    SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Originally posted by MustGetStraight View Post
      RMA really are persistent little buggers aren't they. I get several calls a day (but a letter has gone to them to tell them to naff off). Oooh I wonder what their reduced settlement might be! (Not that you're going to ring to find out!!). I honestly think they'd get you to sell your granny once they've got you on the phone!!
      LOLCheers MGS
      Fight the good fight and we will prevail
      Proud to be a member of the AAD community

Comment

LOLCheers MGS
        You're welcome.
        I'm going to get myself one of those Truecall devices. Then they can hear a rude message when they try to call and I won't even hear the phone ring.. oh yes.
        Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
        SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

If they (or anyone) hassle you with calls, work through the three templates below (in order)...
          1. Harassment by Telephone Template

2. Harassment by Telephone Follow-Up Template

3. Harassment by Telephone Threat of Legal Action Templa
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            If they (or anyone) hassle you with calls, work through the three templates below (in order)...
            1. Harassment by Telephone Template

2. Harassment by Telephone Follow-Up Template

3. Harassment by Telephone Threat of Legal Action Templa
            Cheers Niddy, still getting pestered everyday by RMA So posting harassment letter off tomorrow

Comment

Cheers Niddy, still getting pestered everyday by RMA So posting harassment letter off tomorrow
              See how you get on, give them 4 weeks per template - as they are slow at reading mail..... after 12wks if they still call then update again and we'll send a stronger letter
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

See how you get on, give them 4 weeks per template - as they are slow at reading mail..... after 12wks if they still call then update again and we'll send a stronger letter
                Hiya all, After sending the 1st template above I have just received a letter from NCO/RMA stating that my number has been removed from their system and all future communications will be in writing only.

Cheers Niddy

Comment

Hiya all, After sending the 1st template above I have just received a letter from NCO/RMA stating that my number has been removed from their system and all future communications will be in writing only.

Cheers Niddy
                  Result - Nice one!

Comment

Mint Card update:

'Final Response' letter received from NCO/RMA stating that their client MINT has complied with my s78 request (sent me a recon Nid says) but they will still contact me at their clients request. Should i be sending anything back to them?
                    Hiya all

Letter received from Westminster solicitors re MINT account basically saying that RMA may instruct their client to commence legal proceedings which could result in a deduction from earnings or a home charging order. I have 14 days to to avoid this action Letter ends by saying that i will receive NO FURTHER WARNINGS

Going to send threat to commence legal action/charging order template??
                    Last edited by Slickfm; 1 March 2011, 23:41. Reason: change of wording

Comment

• Re: Slickfm UE Diary

Hiya all

Letter received from Westminster solicitors re MINT account basically saying that RMA may instruct their client to commence legal proceedings which could result in a deduction from earnings or a home charging order. I have 14 days to to avoid this action Letter ends by saying that i will receive NO FURTHER WARNINGS

Going to send threat to commence legal action/charging order template??
                      Send this off asap to the solicitors with a copy to the DCA as well (ie RMA): ---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation

Coincidence that the solicitor is called the same as their old company name (National Westminster)

Comment

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Slickfm
                        TSB Card Update:

Letter received from MHA requesting that i pay the arrears on my account nah or SCM Solicitors may commence legal proceedings :bad
                        Just to recap they sent a Recon agreement which Niddy said was I will send the 'account sold' template after christmas

Hiya, yep send that after x-mas

Hiya Niddy & Co, Superb new site just about to navigate my way around but thanks for the clear instructions!!

'Final Response' Letter received from TSB Card saying that they cannot locate my original agreement but have complied with s78 by providing a 'true copy' and they will continue to treat as enforceable, and i can contact FOS if not happy. Do i need to send anything in return mate?

PS How do we add smilies anyone?
                        Niddy & all
                        TSB Card Update:

Letter received from SCM solicitors basically stating that i have 14 days to pay up or they MAY commence legal proceedings against me As mentioned above TSB cannot locate my signed agreement at the moment so should i send a copy of that letter with the threat to commence litigation template or just send a copy with the CCA query letter confirming no CCA?

Cheers

Comment

Niddy & all
                          TSB Card Update:

Letter received from SCM solicitors basically stating that i have 14 days to pay up or they MAY commence legal proceedings against me As mentioned above TSB cannot locate my signed agreement at the moment so should i send a copy of that letter with the threat to commence litigation template or just send a copy with the CCA query letter confirming no CCA?

Cheers
                          Send this back with a copy of the letter from Lloyds highlighting the fact they cannot locate the original: ---> CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA

Comment

Send this back with a copy of the letter from Lloyds highlighting the fact they cannot locate the original: ---> CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA
                            Cheers Niddy, Have a Super Dooper Holiday mate:niddy
                            Take Care, Slick

Comment

Cheers Niddy, Have a Super Dooper Holiday mate:niddy
                              Take Care, Slick
                              Cheers matey

Comment

Send this off asap to the solicitors with a copy to the DCA as well (ie RMA): ---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation

Coincidence that the solicitor is called the same as their old company name (National Westminster)
                                Letter received from NCO/RMA thanking me for the above template
                                They say that their client MINT has provided CCA (recon) so they will continue with their collection activities Persistent little buggers arnt they

Comment

Working...
                                X