GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Slickfm UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slickfm UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Slickfm UE Diary

Originally posted by Slickfm
    Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
    Hiya Niddy ;Hi1

I have just emailed you a solicitors letter i received this morning reference my Mint Card, threatening court action ;EEK

How should i respond ;Hmm , bearing in mind the last letter i sent which you kindly did for me.

Threat of litigation maybe?

Cheers mate.
    Hi matey, sorry for the delay - been manic on the site side of things!

Cheecky bar-stewards aren't they? I'd be responding with a copy of the following - that you sent the last DCA lol: ---> viewtopic.php?p=22336#p22336

p.s. thank you so much for the donation ;-y
    ya All, letter received from Greens Solicitors (Mint/Triton) saying that they have forwarded my letter onto Triton as this is where i should send all correspondence(funny how there 1st letter only mentions sending a cheque to Triton, nothing else). Triton now have 2 copies of the same letter

Everything else all quiet at the moment :quiet maybe DCA'S are busy making all our personalised christmas cards

Loving all the new smilies Niddy, just soooooo many to choose from Take care
    Hiya Niddy :hello , Just received a letter from RMA, it looks like Triton have given up and Mint have now instructed RMA to act as DCA. It basically says pay up and that Mint will not accept any further communication from me. No real 'threat' in the wording other than to say contact them by telephone to avoid further action

I presume you dont need to see this mate, so shall i just send the account sold template? or would you advise on sending something else?
    Fight the good fight and we will prevail
    Proud to be a member of the AAD community

Comment

TSB Loan: Start date:03/2005

Status: Defaulted 03/2010, Balance £10421, Still with TSB, last payment July 2010

01.06.10: CCA/default letter sent for TSB loan

22.06.10: Sent another CCA request to TSB Loan.

03.07.10: Received postal order back from TSB loan no CCA though, Niddy advises to stop paying and ignore them for now

19.07.10: Sent CCA dispute cease & desist letter to TSB loan

09.08.10: TSB Loan sent my chq back still no CCA recieved

15.09.10: TSB Loan statement recieved!

Awaiting their next move ;LOL
      Hiya Niddy, Just received a notice of 'intended litigation' from Moorcroft re this TSB Loan, as of yet TSB have not bothered to send any kind of CCA. The letter states that a claim MAY be issued against me unless i make contact by 22.12.10.

I presume you dont need to see this, so should i just send the 'threat to commence legal proceedings' template or you advise on sending something else mate?

Ps I have ignored RMA (Mint) my previous post Or should i be sending them a letter

Comment

Hiya

Sent account sold template to mint and send legal threat template re.TSB
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hiya

Cheers Niddy, that was bloody darn quick mate

Comment

Hiya

Cheers Niddy, that was bloody darn quick mate
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

TSB Card update:

Default notice received today
              Now waiting to see who I end up with out the DCA lottery, before I unleash our Niddy's words of wisdom k ;LOL
              TSB Card Update:

Letter received from MHA requesting that i pay the arrears on my account nah or SCM Solicitors may commence legal proceedings :bad
              Just to recap they sent a Recon agreement which Niddy said was I will send the 'account sold' template after christmas

Comment

Alliance & Leicester Credit Card now MBNA: Start Date:07/2001

Status: NOT Defaulted yet, Balance: £6548, Still with MBNA, last payment July 2010

19.07.10: Sent CCA request MBNA card

09.08.10: Letter from MBNA saying they have requested CCA from Alliance and leicester

14.09.10: Letter from MBNA saying I have defaulted on my reduced payment plan, please contact them

22.09.10: Call from MBNA telling me te reinstate payments or account will be defaulted on 14 October 2010 at 3pm

I wonder whats next
                ;Hi Niddy, Finally had a response today from MBNA, they have basically sent a copy of my application form and current T&C's. Their covering letter states that the CCA is incomplete and they are unable to provide a complete copy, no court proceedings will be issued to recover the debt whilst they try to find it. However the debt still stands and i still have an obligation to pay them. Er lets think about that one ;Hmm :UE So far.

Cheers Niddy
                MBNA Default notice received today, about time too :UE
                :hello Everybody, Just had a 2nd snotty call from Allied International re this MBNA account, told them the account is in dispute and the guy went on to say that the advice that i am receiving is way out of date and that i should stop burrying my head in the sand and go and seek some proper advice from the CAB :bad How dare they have a go at our Niddy I wish Niddy himself could speak to these :kermit he would really tie them in knotts After i started having a go back (could'nt resist) he agreed to remove my number from their system and write to me instead

I would just like to take this opportunity to wish all you guys on here a very Happy Christmas and a great New Year :yeah :xm43 As for you Niddy you really are one in a MILLION and i cannot thank you enough for all the support and advice that you have given to me and my family this year. All the best mate, Slick

Comment

TSB Card Update:

Letter received from MHA requesting that i pay the arrears on my account nah or SCM Solicitors may commence legal proceedings :bad
                  Just to recap they sent a Recon agreement which Niddy said was I will send the 'account sold' template after christmas
                  Hiya, yep send that after x-mas

Comment

I would just like to take this opportunity to wish all you guys on here a very Happy Christmas and a great New Year :yeah :xm43 As for you Niddy you really are one in a MILLION and i cannot thank you enough for all the support and advice that you have given to me and my family this year. All the best mate, Slick
                    Thanks matey - all the best for you as well, and excellent result with the annoying DCA!

Comment

TSB Loan: Start date:03/2005

Status: Defaulted 03/2010, Balance £10421, Still with TSB, last payment July 2010

01.06.10: CCA/default letter sent for TSB loan

22.06.10: Sent another CCA request to TSB Loan.

03.07.10: Received postal order back from TSB loan no CCA though, Niddy advises to stop paying and ignore them for now

19.07.10: Sent CCA dispute cease & desist letter to TSB loan

09.08.10: TSB Loan sent my chq back still no CCA recieved

15.09.10: TSB Loan statement recieved!

Awaiting their next move ;LOL
                      Hiya Niddy, Just received a notice of 'intended litigation' from Moorcroft re this TSB Loan, as of yet TSB have not bothered to send any kind of CCA. The letter states that a claim MAY be issued against me unless i make contact by 22.12.10.

I presume you dont need to see this, so should i just send the 'threat to commence legal proceedings' template or you advise on sending something else mate?

Ps I have ignored RMA (Mint) my previous post Or should i be sending them a letter
                      :hello Niddy and all, first post of 2011 so very BEST WISHES everyone for a successfull new year

TSB Loan Update:

Moorcroft have sent a 'account on hold' letter whilst they recontact their client. So just filed away

Comment

cheers for update! gh gh

Comment

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Slickfm
                          TSB Card Update:

Hiya, yep send that after x-mas

Hiya Niddy & Co, Superb new site just about to navigate my way around but thanks for the clear instructions!!

'Final Response' Letter received from TSB Card saying that they cannot locate my original agreement but have complied with s78 by providing a 'true copy' and they will continue to treat as enforceable, and i can contact FOS if not happy. Do i need to send anything in return mate?

PS How do we add smilies anyone?
                          Last edited by Slickfm; 16 January 2011, 20:47. Reason: Cant find smilies

Comment

Originally posted by Slickfm View Post
                            PS How do we add smilies anyone?
                            Hit quote or new reply, smilies will be on the right.

See here as well--> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...60&postcount=3
                            Last edited by swanfan; 16 January 2011, 21:58.

Comment

Hiya Niddy :hello , Just received a letter from RMA, it looks like Triton have given up and Mint have now instructed RMA to act as DCA. It basically says pay up and that Mint will not accept any further communication from me. No real 'threat' in the wording other than to say contact them by telephone to avoid further action

I presume you dont need to see this mate, so shall i just send the account sold template? or would you advise on sending something else?
                              Mint Card update:

'Final Response' letter received from NCO/RMA stating that their client MINT has complied with my s78 request (sent me a recon Nid says) but they will still contact me at their clients request. Should i be sending anything back to them?

Comment

Mint Card update:

'Final Response' letter received from NCO/RMA stating that their client MINT has complied with my s78 request (sent me a recon Nid says) but they will still contact me at their clients request. Should i be sending anything back to them?
                                Hi Everyone,

Letter received from RMA today offering me a reduced settlement saying please call within 30 days to find out more. Yea whatever, still ringing and texting me every 48 hrs though

Nothing from other creditors for a few weeks now, oops there i go tempting fate again

Comment

Working...
                                X