GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Slickfm UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slickfm UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Slickfm UE Diary

Originally posted by Slickfm View Post
    Cheers Niddy. Just received a letter from BSL saying that I have not responded to their 1st letter (I have proof it's been signed for) It's funny that I have already had a reply from TSB though. Should I resend to BSL or just ignore mate?
    Just ignore for the moment matey
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

TSB Card Update:

Hiya Niddy, Had a letter from BSL collections stating that they have been authorised to recover the outstanding debt. Should i be sending back the same template as above? Cheers
      Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Yep, send this with a copy of the letter confirming no agreement and highlight the relevant text so they don't miss it :---> CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA
      TSB Card update: Letter received from TSB today in response to 'No CCA letter' sent to BSL, Niddy i will email this over to you (would'nt normally) but its an interesting read and i am not sure if it needs a response at all? Hope you dont mind mate

Ps still dont know how to multi quote from various posts, anyone point me in the right direction please

Cheers
      Cheers Niddy. Just received a letter from BSL saying that I have not responded to their 1st letter (I have proof it's been signed for) It's funny that I have already had a reply from TSB though. Should I resend to BSL or just ignore mate?
      TSB Card Update:

Hiya Niddy,

Another letter received today from BSL dated 5th May, giving me 7 days to pay the balance (12th May) or they will commence legal action and try to obtain a CCJ then mentions baliffs . They have had the CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA template.

What action if any should i take mate? Cheers!
      Fight the good fight and we will prevail
      Proud to be a member of the AAD community

Comment

TSB Card Update:

Hiya Niddy,

Another letter received today from BSL dated 5th May, giving me 7 days to pay the balance (12th May) or they will commence legal action and try to obtain a CCJ then mentions baliffs . They have had the CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA template.

send this :---> Enough is Enough Template
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

TSB Loan: Start date:03/2005

Status: Defaulted 03/2010, Balance £10421, Still with TSB, last payment July 2010

01.06.10: CCA/default letter sent for TSB loan

22.06.10: Sent another CCA request to TSB Loan.

03.07.10: Received postal order back from TSB loan no CCA though, Niddy advises to stop paying and ignore them for now

19.07.10: Sent CCA dispute cease & desist letter to TSB loan

09.08.10: TSB Loan sent my chq back still no CCA recieved

15.09.10: TSB Loan statement recieved!

Awaiting their next move ;LOL
          :hello Niddy and all, first post of 2011 so very BEST WISHES everyone for a successfull new year

TSB Loan Update:

Moorcroft have sent a 'account on hold' letter whilst they recontact their client. So just filed away
          TSB Loan Update:

Hi again Niddy

DCA number 2 on the case now, received letter from Robinson Way demanding full payment of outstanding balance. They also remind me that the debt "just will not go away"

I will start with account sold template me thinks?? Cheers

Comment

WOW super fast reply Niddy, cheers mate, you must have been typing at the same time as me LOL

Comment

TSB Loan Update:

Hi again Niddy

DCA number 2 on the case now, received letter from Robinson Way demanding full payment of outstanding balance. They also remind me that the debt "just will not go away"

yep - send this --- > Account sold - whilst in Default of CCA Request

Comment

TSB Loan Update:

Hi again Niddy

Niddy & all

TSB Loan Update:

Standard letter received from Robinson way saying that i have not paid No threats in the wording but it has some great lines in it though:

1.This will affect your credit rating
                2.We urge you to settle this account and clear this up once and for all
                3.Our staff our waiting to take my call

Just going to ignore me thinks

Cheers!!

Comment

TSB Loan Update:

Standard letter received from Robinson way saying that i have not paid No threats in the wording but it has some great lines in it though:

Cheers!!
                  Hiya

yep, just ignore it

Comment

Niddy & all

TSB Loan Update:

1.This will affect your credit rating
                    2.We urge you to settle this account and clear this up once and for all
                    3.Our staff our waiting to take my call

Cheers!!
                    Hiya

yep, just ignore it
                    Niddy & co

TSB Loan Update:

Letter received from Robinson Way, saying that account is on hold whilst they request a copy of the agreement fom TSB

Comment

TSB Card Update:

Hiya Niddy,

TSB Card Update:

TSB card services have sent me a 2nd recon agreement (10 months after they sent the first) just about to email it over for checking when you get a chance Niddy. They still mention that they are endeavouring to locate a copy of my signed agreement though

Cheers Mate

Comment

Just ignore both mate. For the moment.

Comment

Just ignore both mate. For the moment.
                          No problem with that at all Niddy, Cheers mate

Comment

Niddy & all
                            TSB Card Update:

Letter received from SCM solicitors basically stating that i have 14 days to pay up or they MAY commence legal proceedings against me As mentioned above TSB cannot locate my signed agreement at the moment so should i send a copy of that letter with the threat to commence litigation template or just send a copy with the CCA query letter confirming no CCA?

Cheers
                            Send this back with a copy of the letter from Lloyds highlighting the fact they cannot locate the original: ---> CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA
                            Niddy and all,

TSB Card update:

Fair amount of activity on this account lately, after being with BLS for a month and recently receiving another (2nd) recon from TSB this account has been given back to SCM Solicitors who have sent me another legal threat giving me 7 days to pay up before they commence legal action. SCM tried this back in march to which i replied with the template you advised Niddy (above).

With this being a solicitors letter Nid, does it require me to respond mate?

Cheers!!
                            Last edited by Slickfm; 28 May 2011, 16:33. Reason: Bit about 2nd recon added

Comment

Niddy and all,

TSB Card update:

Fair amount of activity on this account lately, after being with BLS for a month and recently receiving another (2nd) recon from TSB this account has been given back to SCM Solicitors who have sent me another legal threat giving me 7 days to pay up before they commence legal action. SCM tried this back in march to which i replied with the template you advised Niddy (above).

With this being a solicitors letter Nid, does it require me to respond mate?

Cheers!!
                              Same as before matey - just copy the letter and send the no cca template, as before - I know it is repetative but that's life with these shower of muppets i'm afraid......

Comment

Same as before matey - just copy the letter and send the no cca template, as before - I know it is repetative but that's life with these shower of muppets i'm afraid......
                                Cheers Niddy, Letter sent to SCM today, thanks again mate

Comment

Working...
                                X