GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Slickfm UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slickfm UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Slickfm UE Diary

Originally posted by Slickfm View Post
    TSB Card update:

Hiya Niddy and all,

After 2 recons being sent to me by TSB and me sending a 2nd copy of the CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA template to SCM. SCM have now sent a copy of my signed application form including T & C's on page 2 and new T & C's issued in 2004, also enclosed was a copy of all my statements going back 9 years (it was a big envelope).

This is the first time over the last 12 months that i have received anything different from the usual recons. Their covering letter reads 'further to our recent letter, please find enclosed all relevant documents. Please ensure that we have your repayment proposals no later than 8th July 2011 to prevent legal action being taken to recover the balance outstanding'.

Rather worried about this one now Niddy so i have emailed it over to you to take a look please mate and advise on what to send back.
    Hiya,

Ok, so they have created a recon - that is evident from the paperwork emailed. Basically, look at the main agreement, it's on a blank page with no letterhead or anything so it's evidently a copy. Next, look at page 2 - this links to varying terms that are not present, do you have the rest of the terms or was this all they sent regards the original? Regardless of whether they fulfilled the variable terms (from 2004) - its the initial ones that count, plus remember you do have a dodgy DN from them so don't worry about this.

Respond to SCM with the following now: CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

TSB Card update: Not sure now

Hiya Niddy and all,

After 2 recons being sent to me by TSB and me sending a 2nd copy of the CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA template to SCM. SCM have now sent a copy of my signed application form including T & C's on page 2 and new T & C's issued in 2004, also enclosed was a copy of all my statements going back 9 years (it was a big envelope).

This is the first time over the last 12 months that i have received anything different from the usual recons. Their covering letter reads 'further to our recent letter, please find enclosed all relevant documents. Please ensure that we have your repayment proposals no later than 8th July 2011 to prevent legal action being taken to recover the balance outstanding'.

Rather worried about this one now Niddy so i have emailed it over to you to take a look please mate and advise on what to send back.
      Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Hiya,

Ok, so they have created a recon - that is evident from the paperwork emailed. Basically, look at the main agreement, it's on a blank page with no letterhead or anything so it's evidently a copy. Next, look at page 2 - this links to varying terms that are not present, do you have the rest of the terms or was this all they sent regards the original? Regardless of whether they fulfilled the variable terms (from 2004) - its the initial ones that count, plus remember you do have a dodgy DN from them so don't worry about this.

Hi Everyone,

Firstly many thanks for all your comments and reassurance with this

Niddy, yes just 2 pages supplied regards the original, plus more terms issued in 2004 and then again in 2008 and the dodgy DN of course

Will send off template above today and await their response

Cheers mate and sorry for stressing out
      Last edited by Slickfm; 7 July 2011, 09:02.
      Fight the good fight and we will prevail
      Proud to be a member of the AAD community

Comment

Cheers mate - keep us updated
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

MBNA card update:

Hiya all, after 7 months of silence, 2nd DCA on the case. Received 2 letters today from MBNA and Fredrickson int ltd. Account has been asigned to Fredricksons for collection. Looks like a batch of these have gone out as clueless24 and Helmsman have received the same.
          I also have a letter from MBNA which states the CCA they have supplied is incomplete so they won't go to court whilst this is the case

I will send Fred's the CCA query (no CCA) and a copy of the MBNA letter confirming this

Let's see what happens then

Comment

Nice one matey

Are you talking about this template:---> Unenforceability Templates - Section 2

That's what you NEED to send

Comment

Nice one matey

Yep thats the one Niddy

Cheers fella

Comment

Yep thats the one Niddy

Cheers fella
                Nice one matey

Comment

TSB Card update: Not sure now

Hiya Niddy and all,

Hiya,

Hiya Gang,

TSB Card Update:

SCM Solicitors have sent a response to the above template today, it basically states that TSB have told them that they have supplied all relevant paperwork for my CCA request, and told SCM to continue action with regards to the account

Its like with these muppets now, so will just ignore and see what comes next, unless told otherwise?

Cheers all

Comment

Hiya Gang,

TSB Card Update:

SCM Solicitors have sent a response to the above template today, it basically states that TSB have told them that they have supplied all relevant paperwork for my CCA request, and told SCM to continue action with regards to the account

Its like with these muppets now, so will just ignore and see what comes next, unless told otherwise?

Cheers all
                    Send this mate: Threat by Creditor - Enough is Enough Response

Comment

Will do Niddy, cheers fella

Comment

MBNA card update:

Hiya all, after 7 months of silence, 2nd DCA on the case. Received 2 letters today from MBNA and Fredrickson int ltd. Account has been asigned to Fredricksons for collection. Looks like a batch of these have gone out as clueless24 and Helmsman have received the same.
                        I also have a letter from MBNA which states the CCA they have supplied is incomplete so they won't go to court whilst this is the case

I will send Fred's the CCA query (no CCA) and a copy of the MBNA letter confirming this

Let's see what happens then
                        Nice one matey

Hiya Gang

Letter back from Fredrickson Int today saying that i have failed to respond. I sent the CCA Query (no CCA) to them recorded on the 13th July and according to royal mail it is still waiting to be delivered

Anyone had problems getting mail through to Fred's??

Comment

Slcikfm,

What address did you send it to?

Comment

Hiya Gang

Letter back from Fredrickson Int today saying that i have failed to respond. I sent the CCA Query (no CCA) to them recorded on the 13th July and according to royal mail it is still waiting to be delivered

Hi,
                            Had a recorded delivery from Nat Pest on weds we were out, but the postman delivered it anyway seems they cant be bothered to take it back to the depot.
                            Good Luck

Comment

Hiya Gang

Hi Slickfm,

I've sent 2 letters to Fredrickson both recorded delivered in the last month and they have both been signed for - so no trouble getting through for me.
                              Oct Revolution

Any new updates to my diary will be highlighted in RED

Comment

They use more than one address don't they. Hence my question.

Comment

Working...
                                X