GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script asm76's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

asm76's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asm76's UE Diary

Type of account: Credit Card (AMEX)
    Date commenced: 11/07/2003
    Approx balance: £5289.19
    Date last paid: Feb 2012
    Are you on arrangement or not paying: Not paying
    Account owner: Capquest

07/03/2012 - Sent CCA request
    10/03/2012 - Letter received stating my account was on hold for 28 days while they source the CCA.
    22/05/2012 - Received a stack of statements dating back to 2005. An "Express Application" form signed by me. Copy of a CCA, unsigned.
    22/05/2012 - Emailed Niddy
    Last edited by asm76; 23 May 2012, 10:55.

Re: asm76's UE Diary

Reply from Niddy:

allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - Bullying tactics in the past?

Is there a template letter I can send them to advise them of this?

Comment

---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by asm76 View Post

10/03/2012 - Letter received stating my account was on hold for 28 days while they source the CCA.
        22/05/2012 - Received a stack of statements dating back to 2005. An "Express Application" form signed by me. Copy of a CCA, unsigned.
        28/05/2012 - Sent missing prescribed terms letter

Comment

08/06/2012 - Letter received: "Referred to the compliance department. A quality assurance officer will be in touch. Account on hold etc."

Comment

08/06/2012 - Letter received: "Referred to the compliance department. A quality assurance officer will be in touch. Account on hold etc."
            see what they send next
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

09/06/2012 - Another letter received dated 2nd June (crossed in the post with the letter received on 8th June 2012, which was dated 7th June 2012). This one is a "Letter Before Action" saying my account will be progressed to their pre-litigation department, mentions their solicitors MAY commence legal action "around 8th June 2012" (yesterday lol!). Mentions "Order of the Court", "Warrant of Execution" and then goes on to threaten all the things Bailiffs will do to me, removing my possessions, extra fees etc. etc. Then they tell me that to avoid this action I should call them.

Comment

Even though the account is on hold, if it were me I'd still send Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hmmm... I think I'll hold fast until this quality assurance officer gets in touch. Otherwise there will be letters crossing in the post all over the shop.

Comment

09/06/2012 - Another letter received dated 2nd June (crossed in the post with the letter received on 8th June 2012, which was dated 7th June 2012). This one is a "Letter Before Action" saying my account will be progressed to their pre-litigation department, mentions their solicitors MAY commence legal action "around 8th June 2012" (yesterday lol!). Mentions "Order of the Court", "Warrant of Execution" and then goes on to threaten all the things Bailiffs will do to me, removing my possessions, extra fees etc. etc. Then they tell me that to avoid this action I should call them.
                    19/06/2012 - Letter received quoting Carey vs HSBC and recon agreements. I've uploaded the letter... (clickable thumbnail).

Last edited by asm76; 19 June 2012, 11:33.

Comment

19/06/2012 - Letter received quoting Carey vs HSBC and recon agreements. I've uploaded the letter... (clickable thumbnail).

I Would send this if it was me------>Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Meant to say that they enclosed the same copies of the previous "Express Application", unsigned credit card agreement and statements.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                          I Would send this if it was me------>Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
                          Thanks, I assume I need to tailor it to remove all the gumpf about it being in dispute with the OC etc? I've only ever had dealings with Capquest and, as such, was never placed into dispute with the OC.

Comment

Originally Posted by asm76
                            Status: Default dropped off credit file October 2011

22/05/2012 - Emailed Niddy - Account

19/06/2012 - Letter received quoting Carey vs HSBC and recon agreements.
                            19/06/2012 - Sent Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
                            Last edited by asm76; 19 June 2012, 13:53.

Comment

Status: Default dropped off credit file October 2011

22/05/2012 - Emailed Niddy - Account

19/06/2012 - Letter received quoting Carey vs HSBC and recon agreements.
                              19/06/2012 - Sent Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
                              27/06/2012 - Letter received thanking me for my recent correspondence. My account is "on-hold" while they investigate my complaint in line with their in-house procedure. They'll be in contact with me with the results of their findings. They've kindly enclosed a copy of their "Complaints Handling Leaflet" for my information.

Comment

Working...
                              X