GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Ken100464 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ken100464 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ken100464 UE Diary

Think its about time I added this up.

At present we are dealing with a rather large loan taken out post 2007. This has led to our reluctance to start dealing with the rest of em.

Alongside the loan we have had numerous PPI and charges tussles. The PPI has been remarkably successful the charges a waste of time

All this alongside personal issues with the family has sapped our willingness to stand up to the remaining leeches.

However the time is coming where we will be ready.

I envisage this diary will be quiet for some time but will update it the moment we set off with each CCA request.

Let the fun begin

Re: Ken100464 UE Diary
    • Type of account (credit card/loan)GE Money/Santander
      Credit Card but could have once been a storecard There are two account numbers for this account. Seemed to change 2003/2004
    • Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007)
      2002 we think
    • Approx balance
      £700
    • Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment)
    • Spring 2009
    • Are you on arrangement or not paying
    • Arrangement £10

• Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date)
    • Hmmmmmmm red 6's all the way. However we know OC defaulted us in Spring 2009. ICO has this one
    • Default spring 2009 after ICO them.

• Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender)
    • CL Finance
    CCa emailed to NiddyCant quite believe this lot as they must have a death wish or someit.
    Letter sent to us admitting AP's were wrong as we have a default recorded by the OC. Even kindly gave us £50 in compensation.

Just done our CRA check as part of seeing they are all behaving.

Guess what these muppets have done. Not defaulted the account and left on the AP markers.

Oh dear I have a default from the OC. I have a default on one of the CRA's when it was with the OC. I have a letter from the DCA admitting it was defaulted and therefore they will correct all three CRA's to show it is defaulted.

I have £50 compensation from the DCA admitting they are muppets.

What shall I do????? Write to them pointing out the error of their ways? Or shall I complain to FOS and get them charged the case fee of £500.

Difficult one this. On one side I could be decent or on the other I could inflict real pain seeing as my account is worth £700.

Is there anyway we could start a poll? See what AAD members think I should do?
    PS I have 2 years before it really makes any difference if on AP or default so have all the time in the world on this one.

Any advice??????

8/3/2013 Update. FOS now involved. Muppets seem to be saying they have changed the AP's. Funny that as we have upon asking from FOS just sent copies of all three CRA's showing that they hadnt changed them at all. That along with their own letter admitting they were muppets and the account was defaulted from October.

Think a smacked bum is coming here.

12/3/2013 £100 in the bank get in there you beauty plus promise to default. Thanks very much please dont default us again as quite like this getting money off you m'larky. See you again in 3 months when we will want £200
    Last edited by ken100464; 26 April 2013, 18:47. Reason: Original Account Owner

Comment

Type of account (credit card/loan) MoreBankersNeedArresting ( Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo )
      Credit card
      Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007)
      2002 we think
      Approx balance
      £2200
      Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment)
      Are you on arrangement or not paying
      Arrangement CCJ at £22 pcm
      Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date)
      Default 2009 CCJ and CO 2009
      Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender)
      Owner MFS who we write to Optima Legal

Feb 2013 4th letter offering a 25% discount. Muppets if you know where this is going hopefully, you would be sending this back to the gangsters not offering poxy deals then threatening me with hell and damnation if we dont fall for it.

Apr 2013 Getting bleeding repetitive. Another two letters one offering 25% off and another offering £xxxx off.

Oh its the same amount do they think we are thick. Wasted post big blue fish.

Strangely the CCJ is offering us protection as we know without the courts say so they have no hope of altering anything.

Anyway ignore again.
      Last edited by ken100464; 12 April 2013, 21:09. Reason: updating

Comment

Type of account (credit card/loan) RBS
        Credit Card
        Approx balance
        £700
        Arrangement £15pcm
        Default 2009
        RBS
        Emailed CCA to Niddy
        Deemed enforceable. They get the wonga sadly.
        Last edited by ken100464; 30 October 2012, 14:53. Reason: Original Creditor

Comment

Type of account (credit card/loan) Egg
          Credit Card
          2001 however there was an account number change Apr 2007. OH cant remember anything about this. SAR has shown nothing up but also didnt reveal any CCA's
          Approx balance
          £2300

Arrangement £20 pcm

Default 2009
          APEX

7/12/2012 Letter from Apex. They are in receipt of our CCA request (1st and second letters sent to get account in dispute)
          Egg are not responding to their requests for CCA but they will continue to try.
          In the meantime they invite us to carry on paying.

18/2/2013 CCA and documents posted to Niddy in secure section.
          28/2/2013 Apex writing requesting payment proposals within next 7 days.
          Not sure if this is EN or UE yet
          5/3/2013. Another threat giving us 10 days to pay up or they will set the hell hounds onto us. This time the word litigation has crept in. It is only pre litigation so not a LBA. However the tone of letter is a definite rachet up of the pressure.
          We have not replied as yet but feel we perhaps need to get something to them.
          7/3/2013 Sadly this is
          I am hoping for the Marlin assignment Canada Square are not so forthcoming
          Missing PT sent.

8/3/2013 Another look at this has revealed something that could make this Am hoping so.
          Last edited by ken100464; 16 March 2013, 17:26. Reason: Original Creditor

Comment

Originally posted by ken100464 View Post
            • Type of account (credit card/loan)
              Credit Card but could have once been a storecard
              2002 we think
            • CL Finance
            Who was the original creditor for this credit card which may once have been a storecard

Comment

Plan B.

Its a Debenhams GE Money Card. Now a Satans Bank mess lol

We defo know its a creditcard as we still have the card.

Like another of our accounts this one is a mess and trying to gets ones head round the knots they got themselves in has been interesting.

Satans Bank are 7 days away from a second failed SAR. Interestingly they have signed for our letters.

Absolute rocket to CEO copied to ICO is brewing

Furthermore GE Money didnt send a DN. The present shambles of owners are reporting red 6's since 2009.

A check on all 3 agencies has revealed an OC default in 2009.

ICO has these to See if they wish to pay us something back for being idiots.

Present owner also uses someone you may have got to know some time

Like we keep saying things are going on behind the scenes but think this one could be our best bet. Am hoping so for the complete lack of customer care skills they encourage the staff to follow.

Comment

Plan B.

Its a Debenhams GE Money Card. Now a Satans Bank mess lol
                Then you MUST read this thread ---> Do you have a Store Card to Credit Card? - allaboutFORUMS

planB was the victorious one (the defendant) who has created a precedent in her success.

read it
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

At present we are dealing with a rather large loan taken out post 2007. This has led to our reluctance to start dealing with the rest of em.
                  Can you tell us some more details please..... I don't see a loan listed above?
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Niddy.

No loan. It is gone. These are the debts we have left. Part of the delay is OH was and is still not in a happy place due to the meltdown in 2009 and UE was not an option. Thats the way it is.

With what we have left we are looking for UE or F & F's or both. Will just see where the account leads us.

Have read Plan B vs HC and the muppets. Its a good bed time read and was what led me to here in the first place.

Saw it on BBC news googled it and ended up here so must have been a link somewhere in google spider.

Read Marlin and the consumer revenge cacked me pants. Had a chat with you which I thank you for. Have been reading up trying to learn and getting comfortable.

Try and comment on anything I have knowledge on which isnt alot lol and listen to you guys on the stuff I dont.

And now am here getting ready for next installment.

Comment

Niddy.

No loan. It is gone.
                      Ken, I'm confused - above in post 1 you state

At present we are dealing with a rather large loan taken out post 2007.

Comment

FP.

As requested OC posted up.

Satans Bank should just Feck off back to Spain.

Total shower but hey am I unhappy or am up for them?????

Comment

Niddy.

Its gone as its gone just now. We have been working towards this for sometime

OH was and isnt happy for that one to be included. I cannot do this without her permission and it isnt something am willing to fall out with her about.

It is settled and gone. That and personal family stuff have stopped us wanting to move forward. We have not had the mental strength to deal with bullies along with all the other stuff going on.

So we have been doing and are clearing the decks so to speak to enable us to deal with the next installment.

Thats we agreed we would do and thats what we are doing.

Comment

Its gone as its gone just now. We have been working towards this for sometime
                            Fair enough - I only asked as you started the thread mentioning it, hence I wondered why it was missing!

Comment

• Type of account (credit card/loan)GE Money/Santander
                                Credit Card but could have once been a storecard There are two account numbers for this account. Seemed to change 2003/2004
                                2002 we think
                              • Approx balance
                                £700
                              • Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment)
                              • Spring 2009

• Are you on arrangement or not paying
                              • Arrangement £10

• Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date)
                              • Hmmmmmmm red 6's all the way. However we know OC defaulted us in Spring 2009. ICO has this one

• CL Finance
                              A technical question for something I cannot see the answer so my apologies if it is somewhere that I have not looked.

If you get a CCA from the OC via a SAR then when you start UE would you need to do the CCA request and £1 to the assignee.

My feeling for the paper trail is that you would and for £1 could lead to something crawling out of the woodwork they may wish you didnt know.

Also in this instance its an absolute assignment so better they know what you are asking for and where you could be heading with what you have asked for.

Comment

Working...
                              X