GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Ken100464 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ken100464 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ken100464 UE Diary

Type of account (credit card/loan) MoreBankersNeedArresting ( Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo )
    Credit card
    Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007)
    2002 we think
    Approx balance
    £2200
    Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment)
    Are you on arrangement or not paying
    Arrangement CCJ at £22 pcm
    Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date)
    Default 2009 CCJ and CO 2009
    Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender)
    Owner MFS who we write to Optima Legal

Feb 2013 4th letter offering a 25% discount. Muppets if you know where this is going hopefully, you would be sending this back to the gangsters not offering poxy deals then threatening me with hell and damnation if we dont fall for it.

Apr 2013 Getting bleeding repetitive. Another two letters one offering 25% off and another offering £xxxx off.

Oh its the same amount do they think we are thick. Wasted post big blue fish.
    Strangely the CCJ is offering us protection as we know without the courts say so they have no hope of altering anything.

Anyway ignore again.

Comment

They appear to have a new intern, to lick all the envelopes. They seem to have gone a bit over the top with the cutting out as the windows show the amount of discount. Surely against the rules!

Comment

Can just see the advert in the local paper.

Wanted 16-18 year old for apprenticeship in a fast moving financial enviroment. Must be able to work under pressure on your own but be part of a team

Good button pressing skills are a must and the ability to recognise symbols. Coloured pencil skills are a must.

We are preferably looking for someone with some experience. Especially interested if you have had previous work licking windows.
        Last edited by ken100464; 9 April 2013, 08:03.

Comment

Originally posted by ken100464 View Post
          Especially interested if you have had previous work licking windows.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

We are preferably looking for someone with some experience. Especially interested if you have had previous work licking windows.
            However for the right person full training will be provided........
            "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Sort of 'tongue in cheek'

Comment

Type of account (credit card/loan) MoreBankersNeedArresting ( Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo )
                Credit card
                2002 we think
                Approx balance
                £2200
                Arrangement CCJ at £22 pcm
                Default 2009 CCJ and CO 2009
                Owner MFS who we write to Optima Legal

Feb 2013 4th letter offering a 25% discount. Muppets if you know where this is going hopefully, you would be sending this back to the gangsters not offering poxy deals then threatening me with hell and damnation if we dont fall for it.

Apr 2013 Getting bleeding repetitive. Another two letters one offering 25% off and another offering £xxxx off.

Oh its the same amount do they think we are thick. Wasted post big blue fish.
                Strangely the CCJ is offering us protection as we know without the courts say so they have no hope of altering anything.

Anyway ignore again.

12/4/2013. So the phonecalls begin. Its like a child with a sweet that telephone aint it. They sit there looking longingly at it. Its saying bewitching things to them. Go on you know you want to. Can they resist.? No one will ever know will they if we do. Just one wont hurt. I can control it. It wont take me over.
                Last time we wrote demanding it all in writing was July 2012. Think the window licker hasnt gone that far back on our file.
                Can see its time to put them back in the box. Nice polite in writing only please coming up as dont want to think we are ignoring them. Even though we have since July last year

Comment

• Type of account (credit card/loan)GE Money/Santander
                    Credit Card but could have once been a storecard There are two account numbers for this account. Seemed to change 2003/2004
                  • Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007)
                    2002 we think
                  • Approx balance
                    £700
                  • Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment)
                  • Spring 2009
                  • Are you on arrangement or not paying
                  • Arrangement £10

• Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date)
                  • Hmmmmmmm red 6's all the way. However we know OC defaulted us in Spring 2009. ICO has this one
                  • Default spring 2009 after ICO them.

• Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender)
                  • CL Finance
                  CCa emailed to NiddyCant quite believe this lot as they must have a death wish or someit.
                  Letter sent to us admitting AP's were wrong as we have a default recorded by the OC. Even kindly gave us £50 in compensation.

Just done our CRA check as part of seeing they are all behaving.

Guess what these muppets have done. Not defaulted the account and left on the AP markers.

Oh dear I have a default from the OC. I have a default on one of the CRA's when it was with the OC. I have a letter from the DCA admitting it was defaulted and therefore they will correct all three CRA's to show it is defaulted.

I have £50 compensation from the DCA admitting they are muppets.

What shall I do????? Write to them pointing out the error of their ways? Or shall I complain to FOS and get them charged the case fee of £500.

Difficult one this. On one side I could be decent or on the other I could inflict real pain seeing as my account is worth £700.

Is there anyway we could start a poll? See what AAD members think I should do?
                  PS I have 2 years before it really makes any difference if on AP or default so have all the time in the world on this one.

Any advice??????

8/3/2013 Update. FOS now involved. Muppets seem to be saying they have changed the AP's. Funny that as we have upon asking from FOS just sent copies of all three CRA's showing that they hadnt changed them at all. That along with their own letter admitting they were muppets and the account was defaulted from October.

Think a smacked bum is coming here.

12/3/2013 £100 in the bank get in there you beauty plus promise to default. Thanks very much please dont default us again as quite like this getting money off you m'larky. See you again in 3 months when we will want £200
                  26/4/2013 You guessed it they cant even get this right. So have decided after an agreement brokered by FOS that they wont pay the £100 and indeed pay considerably less.
                  So back to FOS to complain yet again and hopefully get the wonga they didnt pay us this time plus some more wonga for having to ask FOS again.
                  And hoping FOS see sense and smack em really hard now.
                  Think if I was the DCA with a Mayhew agreement that is losing money left right and centre to the client I would be seriously thinking to tell us to fook off the account is closed and we not playing no more.
                  I am wondering if I can actually get this into a place where we actually make money out of a DCA.

Comment

Have you not got the 33.3333333333333333% off offer yet? They have put a new ink cartridge in the printer.

Optima Legal and their client think it is a considerable reduction. So much so that they must advertise it to anyone within 5m of the envelope. That intern certainly has not improved his scissor skills.

Comment

Hi Julian

No offer.

Sent in an official complaint about the phones. They have written back saying soooooooooooooooooooooo sorry and will look into our complaint in depth and that internal procedures will be strengthened to avoid this in the future.

But it was a good offer and they wanted to make us aware of it. Nearly wrote back along the lines of yes nice to let us know about the offers but maybe the template letter which then goes onto threaten skinning and being covered in salt doesnt quite fit in with the nice offer. That and the phoning after specifically being told not to.

So we aint on the offer list anymore Dont think they want to play anymore.

Comment

Type of account (credit card/loan) Egg
                        Credit Card
                        2001 however there was an account number change Apr 2007. OH cant remember anything about this. SAR has shown nothing up but also didnt reveal any CCA's
                        Approx balance
                        £2300

Arrangement £20 pcm

Default 2009
                        APEX

7/12/2012 Letter from Apex. They are in receipt of our CCA request (1st and second letters sent to get account in dispute)
                        Egg are not responding to their requests for CCA but they will continue to try.
                        In the meantime they invite us to carry on paying.

18/2/2013 CCA and documents posted to Niddy in secure section.
                        28/2/2013 Apex writing requesting payment proposals within next 7 days.
                        Not sure if this is EN or UE yet
                        5/3/2013. Another threat giving us 10 days to pay up or they will set the hell hounds onto us. This time the word litigation has crept in. It is only pre litigation so not a LBA. However the tone of letter is a definite rachet up of the pressure.
                        We have not replied as yet but feel we perhaps need to get something to them.
                        7/3/2013 Sadly this is
                        I am hoping for the Marlin assignment Canada Square are not so forthcoming
                        Missing PT sent.

8/3/2013 Another look at this has revealed something that could make this Am hoping so.

We sent the missing PT letter all went quiet. Till now when they unleash Pinnacle Legal Recoveries on us. Well actually they are just about to unleash them on us and attach another CCA just to prove how bad we have been.

Quick whizz round the net reveal this scary new name lives at APEX house in Stratford and indeed have the same phone number bar one digit. So come on guys you passed us to the next desk. Indeed its probably Mavis from collections doing a bit of overtime. She just took our account when she changed chairs.

Our very own Miss Muddled seems to have had the most recent contact with them on the net and after some really scary threats right down to a LBA but they got found out for what they are. Pussy's.

So the CCA they sent is exactly the same as it was before. Its a recon. The same faults in the last two recon's they sent us are still there. Therefore dont really seem to have dealt with our missing PT letter.

But will see what threat emerges before we write back.

Oh just as we had got to page 6 too through lack of activity on our diary. Swines that they are.

Comment

• Type of account (credit card/loan)GE Money/Santander
                            Credit Card but could have once been a storecard There are two account numbers for this account. Seemed to change 2003/2004
                          • Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007)
                            2002 we think
                          • Approx balance
                            £700
                          • Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment)
                          • Spring 2009

• Are you on arrangement or not paying
                          • Arrangement £10
                          • Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date)
                          • Hmmmmmmm red 6's all the way. However we know OC defaulted us in Spring 2009. ICO has this one
                          • Default spring 2009 after ICO them.
                          • Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender)
                          • CL Finance

CCa emailed to NiddyCant quite believe this lot as they must have a death wish or someit.
                          Letter sent to us admitting AP's were wrong as we have a default recorded by the OC. Even kindly gave us £50 in compensation.

Just done our CRA check as part of seeing they are all behaving.

Guess what these muppets have done. Not defaulted the account and left on the AP markers.

Oh dear I have a default from the OC. I have a default on one of the CRA's when it was with the OC. I have a letter from the DCA admitting it was defaulted and therefore they will correct all three CRA's to show it is defaulted.

I have £50 compensation from the DCA admitting they are muppets.

What shall I do????? Write to them pointing out the error of their ways? Or shall I complain to FOS and get them charged the case fee of £500.

Difficult one this. On one side I could be decent or on the other I could inflict real pain seeing as my account is worth £700.

Is there anyway we could start a poll? See what AAD members think I should do?
                          PS I have 2 years before it really makes any difference if on AP or default so have all the time in the world on this one.

Any advice??????

8/3/2013 Update. FOS now involved. Muppets seem to be saying they have changed the AP's. Funny that as we have upon asking from FOS just sent copies of all three CRA's showing that they hadnt changed them at all. That along with their own letter admitting they were muppets and the account was defaulted from October.

Think a smacked bum is coming here.

12/3/2013 £100 in the bank get in there you beauty plus promise to default. Thanks very much please dont default us again as quite like this getting money off you m'larky. See you again in 3 months when we will want £200
                          Well well well after a year this one wakes up.

Anyway they have sent some shite which dont even to my untrained eye even remotely get anywhere near what they should have sent us.

I am not really for messing around on letter tennis on this.

Its a storecard morphed into a creditcard ala Mayhew v Santander and the CCA relates to the storecard not the creditcard they are chasing.

No new agreement was ever signed when the card was morphed, SAR gives details of when the morph happened therefore no agreement will ever be forthcoming.

Do I reply with the Final Response-UE(CCA Recieved)

Many thanks

Comment

what have they sent Ken, is it general rubbish or rubbish purporting to actually be something............

Comment

Hi Mrs D and hope you are well

Its the CCA for the storecard (account number kindly placed on the CCA by store staff)plus a set of T&C's for whenever. (G.E Bank so its the right company) There is also the statement of account. There is no T&C's relating to when the account ended. So failed on this point alone.

They are referring to to the morphed creditcard in the covering letter but the CCA clearly refers to the storecard.

We have a SAR and know when it Morphed and we know there is no CCA for this and never was. It was done without asking. So is a Mayhew vs Santander all over again.

I could send the MPT letter and have a round of letter tennis but cant be bothered. Have a life to lead and all that without having to watch out for moronic DCA's. So was leaning towards something more like get lost you have a lemon type of letter hence the final response one.

Your guidance as always is much appreciated.

Comment

mmm they probably know they have a whole orchard of lemons, and are trying their hand to see if anyone is daft enough to cave in, I would send the missing PTS, spins it out towards SB (when?) and it's usually enough to link it back to their past wee fiascos and then they should piss off sharpish, did this with one of ours and so far the deadbeats who had it have not even squeaked. Up to you, but remember we're in this for the long haul to get to SB

Comment

Working...
                                X