GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Ken100464 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ken100464 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ken100464 UE Diary

I would agree with MrsD here.......I know it gets tedious but that's the name of the game
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

SB is many moons to go. Just coming up to one year without payment.

Okie dokie its the missing PT letter.

Comment

• Type of account (credit card/loan)GE Money/Santander
          Credit Card but could have once been a storecard There are two account numbers for this account. Seemed to change 2003/2004
        • Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007)
          2002 we think
        • Approx balance
          £700
        • Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment)
        • Spring 2009

• Are you on arrangement or not paying
        • Arrangement £10
        • Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date)
        • Hmmmmmmm red 6's all the way. However we know OC defaulted us in Spring 2009. ICO has this one
        • Default spring 2009 after ICO them.
        • Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender)
        • CL Finance

CCa emailed to NiddyCant quite believe this lot as they must have a death wish or someit.
        Letter sent to us admitting AP's were wrong as we have a default recorded by the OC. Even kindly gave us £50 in compensation.

Just done our CRA check as part of seeing they are all behaving.

Guess what these muppets have done. Not defaulted the account and left on the AP markers.

Oh dear I have a default from the OC. I have a default on one of the CRA's when it was with the OC. I have a letter from the DCA admitting it was defaulted and therefore they will correct all three CRA's to show it is defaulted.

I have £50 compensation from the DCA admitting they are muppets.

What shall I do????? Write to them pointing out the error of their ways? Or shall I complain to FOS and get them charged the case fee of £500.

Difficult one this. On one side I could be decent or on the other I could inflict real pain seeing as my account is worth £700.

Is there anyway we could start a poll? See what AAD members think I should do?
        PS I have 2 years before it really makes any difference if on AP or default so have all the time in the world on this one.

Any advice??????

8/3/2013 Update. FOS now involved. Muppets seem to be saying they have changed the AP's. Funny that as we have upon asking from FOS just sent copies of all three CRA's showing that they hadnt changed them at all. That along with their own letter admitting they were muppets and the account was defaulted from October.

Think a smacked bum is coming here.

12/3/2013 £100 in the bank get in there you beauty plus promise to default. Thanks very much please dont default us again as quite like this getting money off you m'larky. See you again in 3 months when we will want £200

Well well well after a year this one wakes up.

Anyway they have sent some shite which dont even to my untrained eye even remotely get anywhere near what they should have sent us.

I am not really for messing around on letter tennis on this.

Its a storecard morphed into a creditcard ala Mayhew v Santander and the CCA relates to the storecard not the creditcard they are chasing.

No new agreement was ever signed when the card was morphed, SAR gives details of when the morph happened therefore no agreement will ever be forthcoming.

Do I reply with the Final Response-UE(CCA Recieved)

As advised MPT sent

5/2/2014 5 pages down the diary list and these muppets send some random terms and conditions back hoping we want to pay them. If we dont they may pass the account to uncle Howard. Thanks guys was enjoying the quiet. Doubt Uncle Hward will want to know as this is a store to credit card morph.

Funny now they all getting sacked as Hoist takes over that they all running around trying to make a name for themselves.

"may" is prominent in the letter. Wee one referring them back to previous?

Feel a bit underwhelmed my good run was spoiled by this.

Comment

I would do a wee one liner, you might want to include the previous letter decorated with the big pink marker, but Nids always gives me a row for tormenting the simple

Comment

My thoughts Mrs D.

Want to rip them to shreds now I back on page one. But will refrain

Comment

Originally posted by ken100464 View Post
              • Type of account (credit card/loan)GE Money/Santander
                Credit Card but could have once been a storecard There are two account numbers for this account. Seemed to change 2003/2004
              • Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007)
                2002 we think
              • Approx balance
                £700
              • Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment)
              • Spring 2009

• Are you on arrangement or not paying
              • Arrangement £10
              • Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date)
              • Hmmmmmmm red 6's all the way. However we know OC defaulted us in Spring 2009. ICO has this one
              • Default spring 2009 after ICO them.
              • Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender)
              • CL Finance

CCa emailed to NiddyCant quite believe this lot as they must have a death wish or someit.
              Letter sent to us admitting AP's were wrong as we have a default recorded by the OC. Even kindly gave us £50 in compensation.

Just done our CRA check as part of seeing they are all behaving.

Guess what these muppets have done. Not defaulted the account and left on the AP markers.

Oh dear I have a default from the OC. I have a default on one of the CRA's when it was with the OC. I have a letter from the DCA admitting it was defaulted and therefore they will correct all three CRA's to show it is defaulted.

I have £50 compensation from the DCA admitting they are muppets.

What shall I do????? Write to them pointing out the error of their ways? Or shall I complain to FOS and get them charged the case fee of £500.

Difficult one this. On one side I could be decent or on the other I could inflict real pain seeing as my account is worth £700.

Is there anyway we could start a poll? See what AAD members think I should do?
              PS I have 2 years before it really makes any difference if on AP or default so have all the time in the world on this one.

Any advice??????

8/3/2013 Update. FOS now involved. Muppets seem to be saying they have changed the AP's. Funny that as we have upon asking from FOS just sent copies of all three CRA's showing that they hadnt changed them at all. That along with their own letter admitting they were muppets and the account was defaulted from October.

Think a smacked bum is coming here.

12/3/2013 £100 in the bank get in there you beauty plus promise to default. Thanks very much please dont default us again as quite like this getting money off you m'larky. See you again in 3 months when we will want £200
              A commercial decision has been made no longer to chase this. Hmmmm. Dam I was enjoying relieving them of money now they wont play anymore. Right next one gets my attention.

Comment

Type of account (credit card/loan) Egg
                Credit Card
                Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007)
                2001 however there was an account number change Apr 2007. OH cant remember anything about this. SAR has shown nothing up but also didnt reveal any CCA's
                Approx balance
                £2300

Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment)

Are you on arrangement or not paying
                Arrangement £20 pcm

Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date)
                Default 2009
                Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender)
                APEX

7/12/2012 Letter from Apex. They are in receipt of our CCA request (1st and second letters sent to get account in dispute)
                Egg are not responding to their requests for CCA but they will continue to try.
                In the meantime they invite us to carry on paying.

18/2/2013 CCA and documents posted to Niddy in secure section.
                28/2/2013 Apex writing requesting payment proposals within next 7 days.
                Not sure if this is EN or UE yet
                5/3/2013. Another threat giving us 10 days to pay up or they will set the hell hounds onto us. This time the word litigation has crept in. It is only pre litigation so not a LBA. However the tone of letter is a definite rachet up of the pressure.
                We have not replied as yet but feel we perhaps need to get something to them.
                7/3/2013 Sadly this is
                I am hoping for the Marlin assignment Canada Square are not so forthcoming
                Missing PT sent.

8/3/2013 Another look at this has revealed something that could make this Am hoping so.
                Bit of letter ping pong been going on. But seems we are going to pre legal now. Funny we went there in October. And then?????. Diddly squat. Oh they also concern I am getting advice off the internet. Yep they dont like it when you ask searching questions about their behaviour.

Comment

Congratulations, result!

Comment

A commercial decision has been made no longer to chase this. Hmmmm. Dam I was enjoying relieving them of money now they wont play anymore. Right next one gets my attention.
                    Nice one Ken. £150 in your pocket and then this 'commercial decision'. Well done mate.

Comment

• Re: Ken100464 UE Diary

Well done from me too Ken
                      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Thanks all. And special thanks to Plan B. As this is a morphed storecard. I think the commercial decision is they dont want to be whooped again.

Comment

Hi Ken any more £150 in your pocket ?
                          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

You didn't call them a 3rd party interloper, did you? They don't like that.

Comment

Originally posted by julian View Post
                              You didn't call them a 3rd party interloper, did you? They don't like that.
                              Fotl crap?

Comment

They gave up on the storecard so hopefully thats no longer around.
                                MBNA CO paid off as needs must to get rid
                                Egg fought to a standstill now not talking to us.

Hope everyone is well

Comment

Working...
                                X