GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Ken100464 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ken100464 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ken100464 UE Diary

Originally posted by ken100464 View Post
    Type of account (credit card/loan) MoreBankersNeedArresting ( Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo )
    Credit card
    Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007)
    2002 we think
    Approx balance
    £2200
    Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment)
    Are you on arrangement or not paying
    Arrangement CCJ at £22 pcm
    Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date)
    Default 2009 CCJ and CO 2009
    Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender)
    Owner MFS who we write to Optima Legal
    Complaint off to FOS on this one. However just after we posted this have a letter back from the OC saying they are looking into our complaint again and it is taking much longer than they thought. No shit sherlock you thought we were just dumb dumbs

Comment

• Type of account (credit card/loan)GE Money/Santander
        Credit Card but could have once been a storecard There are two account numbers for this account. Seemed to change 2003/2004
      • Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007)
        2002 we think
      • Approx balance
        £700
      • Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment)
      • Spring 2009
      • Are you on arrangement or not paying
      • Arrangement £10

• Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date)
      • Hmmmmmmm red 6's all the way. However we know OC defaulted us in Spring 2009. ICO has this one
      • Default spring 2009 after ICO them.

• Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender)
      • CL Finance
      CCa emailed to Niddy
      Our most chatty DCA has suddenly lost its voice after our two CCA letters.

I know what they will have to send back and I am sure they know what they have now got from Santander. Its yellow can sit in your hand and smells like a lemon.

Hmmm I wonder what it is?

Comment

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hey Pixie

Like Rolf says "Can you tell what it is yet"

Comment

A canary that's been squirted with air freshener

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Dam I might have to pay now spoil sport

Comment

No, I wouldn't bother paying if it's a canary

Comment

• Type of account (credit card/loan)GE Money/Santander
                    Credit Card but could have once been a storecard There are two account numbers for this account. Seemed to change 2003/2004
                  • Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007)
                    2002 we think
                  • Approx balance
                    £700
                  • Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment)
                  • Spring 2009
                  • Are you on arrangement or not paying
                  • Arrangement £10

• Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date)
                  • Hmmmmmmm red 6's all the way. However we know OC defaulted us in Spring 2009. ICO has this one
                  • Default spring 2009 after ICO them.

• Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender)
                  • CL Finance
                  CCa emailed to Niddy
                  Cant quite believe this lot as they must have a death wish or someit.
                  Letter sent to us admitting AP's were wrong as we have a default recorded by the OC. Even kindly gave us £50 in compensation.

Just done our CRA check as part of seeing they are all behaving.

Guess what these muppets have done. Not defaulted the account and left on the AP markers.

Oh dear I have a default from the OC. I have a default on one of the CRA's when it was with the OC. I have a letter from the DCA admitting it was defaulted and therefore they will correct all three CRA's to show it is defaulted.

I have £50 compensation from the DCA admitting they are muppets.

What shall I do????? Write to them pointing out the error of their ways? Or shall I complain to FOS and get them charged the case fee of £500.

Difficult one this. On one side I could be decent or on the other I could inflict real pain seeing as my account is worth £700.

Is there anyway we could start a poll? See what AAD members think I should do?
                  PS I have 2 years before it really makes any difference if on AP or default so have all the time in the world on this one.

Any advice??????

Comment

Type of account (credit card/loan) MoreBankersNeedArresting ( Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo )
                    Credit card
                    2002 we think
                    Approx balance
                    £2200
                    Arrangement CCJ at £22 pcm
                    Default 2009 CCJ and CO 2009
                    Owner MFS who we write to Optima Legal
                    4th letter offering a 25% discount. Muppets if you know where this is going hopefully, you would be sending this back to the gangsters not offering poxy deals then threatening me with hell and damnation if we dont fall for it.

Comment

What was the exact date that the CCA rules changed in April 2007?

Comment

Type of account (credit card/loan) Egg
                        Credit Card
                        2001 however there was an account number change Apr 2007. OH cant remember anything about this. SAR has shown nothing up but also didnt reveal any CCA's
                        Approx balance
                        £2300

Arrangement £20 pcm

Default 2009
                        APEX

7/12/2012 Letter from Apex. They are in receipt of our CCA request (1st and second letters sent to get account in dispute)

Egg are not responding to their requests for CCA but they will continue to try.

In the meantime they invite us to carry on paying.
                        Just tidying up my thread didnt realise it was this long ago that Apex went a looking. Its ok guys stay there if you like.
                        CCA and documents posted to Niddy in secure section.

Comment

Credit Card
                          2001 however there was an account number change Apr 2007. OH cant remember anything about this. SAR has shown nothing up but also didnt reveal any CCA's
                          Approx balance
                          £2300

Arrangement £20 pcm

Default 2009
                          APEX

7/12/2012 Letter from Apex. They are in receipt of our CCA request (1st and second letters sent to get account in dispute)

18/2/2013 CCA and documents posted to Niddy in secure section.

28/2/2013 Apex writing requesting payment proposals within next 7 days.
                          Not sure if this is EN or UE yet

Comment

Credit Card
                            Approx balance
                            £2300

Arrangement £20 pcm

Default 2009
                            APEX

18/2/2013 CCA and documents posted to Niddy in secure section.

28/2/2013 Apex writing requesting payment proposals within next 7 days.
                            Not sure if this is EN or UE yet

5/3/2013. Another threat giving us 10 days to pay up or they will set the hell hounds onto us. This time the word litigation has crept in. It is only pre litigation so not a LBA. However the tone of letter is a definite rachet up of the pressure.
                            We have not replied as yet but feel we perhaps need to get something to them.

Comment

what did Nids say?

Comment

Mrs D

He will look it over next few days.

However we are starting to feel we need to get something off as the tone is changing for sure. This is now letter 3 none of which we have replied to

The ten days which nicely includes 2 weekends, ends mothering sunday so they sure know how to play mind games.

Comment

Working...
                                X