GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Fredbares UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fredbares UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fredbares UE Diary

Account Credit Card Mine
    Date Commenced 2003
    Approx Balance 10000.00 +
    Date Last Paid 2009
    Status Stayed at Court early 2011
    Account Owner HSBC

I have not sent any cpr requests for this claim as I have received all that they have under a sar request.

Re: Fredbares UE Diary

Account Credit Card O/H
    Date Commenced 1997
    Approx Balance 10000.00+
    Last Paid 2009
    Status Stayed at Court early 2011
    Account Owner HSBC

I am still waiting for documents requested under cpr 31.14 which dg solicitors stated they will send as soon as they receive them and will allow me time to amend my defence. This was before the case was stayed.

Comment

I have not denied these debts and tried desperately to sort them with the bank before I got into trouble as I knew I was going to struggle due to ill health, and not being at work my income went down, I cant understand why the bank has taken this to court, if they want a charging order they could have had one as I voluntarily offered to consolidate my borrowing against the house in return for a lower interest securede loan. I continued to pay the minimum amount on both these cards using my savings which have now been used up and left me with nothing.
      I eventually had no choice but to default the accounts as my priority bills were beginning to suffer. I found another forum through google and they helped me in the beginning but I had no replies once the court papers came so had no help with my defence and found myself on my own. I put defences together and the cases were stayed.

Sorry it rambles a bit. If you would like any other information I am happy to share it. I have two catalogue debts, both small, and one overdraft all not being paid and my mortgage, lots of equity and up to date, nothing else.

Thank you Fredbare

Comment

Oh I forgot I have one small personal loan, same bank on an arrangement to pay, and up to date. Sorry, that is it.

Comment

Hi

So you have two cards & a loan - that's it?

Please clarify.....
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Thank you for replying. Yes 2 cards one mine one o/h both stayed at court
            1 loan mine agreement to pay up to date
            2 catalogues mine not paying

Thank you

Comment

Hi. Thank for replying.

2 credit cards one mine one o/h both stayed at court as above posts

1 overdraft joint not paying

Will post these separately later

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by fredbare View Post
                Hi. Thank for replying.

2 credit cards one mine one o/h both stayed at court as above posts

1 overdraft joint not paying

Will post these separately later

Thank you
                Hi

Why were the accounts stayed, after they took formal action?
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Account 1 mine was stayed after I submitted defence.

Account 2 o/h was stayed after I submitted a cpr 31.14 request. Had a letter back from solicitors stating they would send documents and they would give me time to amend defence. That was over a year ago. No contact since then.

Hope this explains things.

Thank you

Comment

Typical of HSBC - once stayed they seem to back off.

To be fair, I would leave these alone - no news is good news, so to speak. If 6yrs go by then you'll be SB thus they can for their claim

Comment

Thank you I will update if I hear anything more about these.

I will add the others to my diary if I may. O/D and one catalogue quiet at the moment but having contact from tocatto regarding the other catalogue debt.

Thank you very much for your help.

Fredbare

Comment

Originally posted by fredbare View Post
                        Thank you I will update if I hear anything more about these.

I will add the others to my diary if I may. O/D and one catalogue quiet at the moment but having contact from tocatto regarding the other catalogue debt.

Thank you very much for your help.

Fredbare
                        the catalogues are easy to sort out, try and list all debts for us then we'll break each down and sort you on the right path yea?

Comment

I appreciate that, will do it tonight.

Thanks again fredbare

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                            Typical of HSBC - once stayed they seem to back off.

To be fair, I would leave these alone - no news is good news, so to speak. If 6yrs go by then you'll be SB thus they can for their claim
                            Is it not correct then that if a claim is in the court process it stops the clock for statute barring? I always thought it did.

Thanks Fredbare

Comment

Catalogue Tocatto
                              Approx amount 1000
                              Date started 2004
                              Status Not paying
                              Date Last Paid Aug 2011
                              Owner JDWilliams

Asked if they could change payment date as I was finding it difficult to pay on a 4 weekly basis. Request refused and charges were applied. Stopped paying and ignored. Various letters came from their arrears dept also ignored.

December 2011 letter from reliable telling me an appointment has been made to contact me at my home on wednesday? No date.

Sent letter to reliable asking who they had made appointment with as it wasnt me.
                              The name of the agent who had made the appointment. What was discussed. Date and time appointment was made. Also told them no doorstep visits everything in writing.
                              No reply to that except a nice letter wanting to help me. Why couldnt they do that in the beginning?
                              Sent cca letter
                              Received a True Copy of agreement and transaction history.
                              Few more letter from reliable, conduct unacceptable etc
                              Received notice of potential court action.
                              Letter from Tocatto April their acting on behalf of jd williams. They also noted a pound was paid into the account in Jan. This was the pound I paid for the CCA and was reversed back out, its in the transaction history.
                              I have not replied to this yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X