GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Fredbares UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fredbares UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Fredbares UE Diary

Originally posted by fredbare View Post
    what does SiD mean, i assume its to do with the letter i sent.

Fredbare
    Sold in dispute

Comment

Hi

aahhh, never thought of that, seen it often on other threads too and the penny still didnt drop. Thank you

Fredbare

Comment

[QUOTE=fredbare;307338]

Hi an update

Seems rapid recoveries have ignored my cca request, received letter from them stating:

Further to our recent communication regarding transfer of ownership of your balance we have not received your offer of payment. We want to help you and are in a position to offer an instalment arrangement to clear the outstanding balance but we can only do this after speaking to you. Please call us to discuss ways we can help. Alternatively you can make your payment at any post office or paypoint using the barcode below. Until we reach an agreement to clear this balance we will continue to contact you by telephone or letter so we would advise you to contact us to resolve this matter.
        Signed MK Rapid Recoveries, no name

They are also telephoning me, I have not answered, even if I wanted to they dont let it ring for more than a few seconds so not enough time to get to the phone.

Thanks fredbare
        Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post
        There is a follow-up letter to the overdraft CCA request, which can be found here -

Bank Accounts - CCA Reply (Part 2) - allaboutDEBT UK

I would also send them this -

Harassment by Telephone - allaboutDEBT UK

SH
        Originally posted by MrsD View Post
        i would do a one liner referring them to your SiD
        Hi everyone An update to the above

I decided to send them a letter combining pixies one liner refering them to previous letters and requesting all communication in writing. Asked them to remove my telephone number from their records also no doorstep visits and could they read their correspondence and reply accordingly, I didnt send them a copy of my first letter, told them the date it was received by them and who signed for it, let them look for it themselves.

Received a reply from them stating, further to my request for documents they are unable to fulfill my request at this time. They take care to ensure matters are dealt with professionally and are liasing with the OC for the documents. I will be contacted as soon as they receive them.

Very polite letter, mine was quite blunt compared to that.

Thanks everyone, will let you know when I receive anything more, although I wont be holding my breath waiting for documents to arrive as the OC dont have any.

Best wishes Fredbare

Comment

a small victory fredbare

How do you know that the OC has no paperwork? Have they admitted that to you in writing?

Comment

[QUOTE=fredbare;309752]

I decided to send them a letter combining pixies one liner refering them to previous letters and requesting all communication in writing. Asked them to remove my telephone number from their records also no doorstep visits and could they read their correspondence and reply accordingly, I didnt send them a copy of my first letter, told them the date it was received by them and who signed for it, let them look for it themselves.

Received a reply from them stating, further to my request for documents they are unable to fulfill my request at this time. They take care to ensure matters are dealt with professionally and are liasing with the OC for the documents. I will be contacted as soon as they receive them.

Thanks everyone, will let you know when I receive anything more, although I wont be holding my breath waiting for documents to arrive as the OC dont have any.

Best wishes Fredbare
            a small victory fredbare

How do you know that the OC has no paperwork? Have they admitted that to you in writing?
            Hi Mrs D

I previously sent a cca and sar request to the OC, I received nothing back except a few statements, also sent complaint to ico for non compliance of sar, not upheld, OC told them terms and conditions were not personal information so no need to supply them. I also received a letter from the OC advising me they had no further information to send me.

The account was bounced around a few dca's for a while and it;s now been sold on.

Yes a very small victory thanks to everyone here, fingers crossed it stays that way. Thankfully the telephone calls have stopped as well.

Best wishes Fredbare

Comment

if you have a letter saying they have no more information and cannot comply then that's good and I'd probably use that when the next DCA looms.

meanwhile UE is all about little victories, the more the merrier

so well done

Comment

[QUOTE=fredbare;309752]

Best wishes Fredbare
                if you have a letter saying they have no more information and cannot comply then that's good and I'd probably use that when the next DCA looms.

so well done
                Hi An update

Received letter from mkrr. They'r still in contact with oc and will be in touch when they receive the documents requested. I feel quite sorry for the oc realy (not), the poor things must be worn out looking for invisible documents. Will update you when I hear anything more.

Thanks again everyone

Fredbare

Comment

[QUOTE=fredbare;309752]

Best wishes Fredbare

so well done
                  [QUOTE=fredbare;320527]

Hi An update

Received letter from mkrr. They'r still in contact with oc and will be in touch when they receive the documents requested. I feel quite sorry for the oc realy (not), the poor things must be worn out looking for invisible documents. Will update you when I hear anything more.

Thanks again everyone

Fredbare
                  Hi everyone

An update mkrr have sent me 6 years worth of statements, nothing else, said because it was overdraft there is no agreement and they want paying. Should I send o/d letter number two now? Thank you

I dont owe any o/d its all bank charges, dont think they know that.

Best wishes

Fredbare

Comment

Should I send o/d letter number two now? Thank you
                    I would.

I dont owe any o/d its all bank charges, dont think they know that.

Best wishes

Fredbare
                    Can you claim the charges back?
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Pixie,

Will send the o/d letter tomorrow.

Already tried to claim charges back when claims were stayed for court case. I was refused. O/d been sold on now to mkrr.

Thanks

Fredbare

Comment

Hi everyone

Letter part 2 gone, will let you know when I hear anything

Thanks all best wishes

Fredbare

Comment

Hi everyone

Letter part 2 gone, will let you know when I hear anything

Thanks all best wishes

Fredbare
                          Hi

Update Letter from MK

They have still not received offer of payment despite attempts to contact me by phone and letter. Their team would like to discuss the balance and want to help me clear it but cant do that until I contact them. Please call us or use the barcode below to pay.

No response to 2nd o/d letter. Ignore or refer to previous letter?
                          They have phoned a couple of times so ignoring request for letters only.

Thanks

Best wishes Fredbare

Comment

Ignore for now.

Ignore calls but keep an eye on them. If necessary utilise the telephone harassment template
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ignore for now.

Ignore calls but keep an eye on them. If necessary utilise the telephone harassment template
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                                Ignore for now.

Thank you Niddy will ignore letter, havent answered the phone to them, only one call today. Will let you kinow when I receive anything else.

Thanks again

Fredbare
                                Last edited by Deepie; 21 July 2013, 08:59.

Comment

Working...
                                X