GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Please Help - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help

Hi

I am very new to this so forgive me if I am in the wrong place or anything. I just wondered if anyone could help me.

Re: Please Help

What type of account was this? - Cayalagoue? Credit Card? Personal Loan?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thank you for reply. It was an account where you could just call them when you were a bit short of cash and they would transfer money (within your limit) to your bank account and you paid back so much a month. You could make as many transfers as you like so long as you stayed within your limit. They do no offer these type of accounts anymore.

Comment

Right, so a "flexi-Loan" of sorts then.

Next question. Was this a Doorstep collection? - from reading their website, it seems to be how they operate.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

No it was not doorstop. All telephone based. Yes, a flexi loan is spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
            No it was not doorstop. All telephone based. Yes, a flexi loan is spot on.
            Might be an idea if you could scan the credit agreement on here (use a host such as photobucket) remember to block out your personal data (this could be done in paint once scanned)

This will give us a better idea I think.

I cant find any references Cofidis, other than they are a French Cycling team!

Comment

Okay, thanks for helping. I will try and scan some key documents in.

Comment

Hi

I have scanned documents to my PC. Do not know how to use photo bucket. I can attach them to a post but does it show the path name (As this has my name in it being the user on the pc)?

Comment

I have just posted a link (from my computer) on here and this did not display my name, only the image.

If the link does display your name, I can delete the post for you if needed. Your concerns are understandable.

Comment

Okay, this is not going well for me! Trying to upload the documents, I have scanned in 5, and one of them on their own is too big. Trying to find a way, please bear with me.

Comment

Okay, hopefully this is the first document.

Comment

....and the second...

Comment

...and finally!!!!

Comment

Smiley, I have deleted the middle two docs as they are not really required.

I amn unable to view your name on the saved/linked document so you are safe.

The "credit agreement" - I assume the signature is not yours?

Comment

Thank you very much. No it is not my signature.

Comment

Working...
                              X