GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Please Help - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Please Help

Hiya

The above is unenforceable, for several reasons but the main ones are:

1. No Prescribed Terms
    2. Not your signature
    3. Clearly a True Copy (i.e. cut/paste job) - see top right corner of agreement
    4. No Terms relevant at inception
    5. Current terms?

Basically, it is worthless - you will get a default, but if you're happy with that then you simply send this back to whoever is requesting payments - and stop paying immediately!

Respond with ---> viewtopic.php?p=1624#p1624

Then sit and wait.

Have they already defaulted you or are you paying full amounts etc still? Bear in mind, if this is your only debt then think hard, and long before cessation of payments as it will have a detrimental effect on you for 6yrs.

You may need to tell us more about your situation - i.e. are you in other debt, if so to whom and how much; if not then can you sort something better to pay this? Lots of scenarios - only you know what is best.

Niddy :UE
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I cannot thank you enough for this reply. Yes, I am in debt. It was manageable until circumstances changed, I already have at least 3 defaults so one more will not hurt! Having said all this, I have managed to come to some agreements, had interest frozen etc... I have even got rid of some by claiming back fees. However, with this one I had no idea where to go with it. I currently have an arrangement to pay back £60 per month which is far more than the pro rata amount of all my debts. I am not maininting it, making every other payment or so. I felt forced into agreeing to £60 per month. I have looked at the link you posted, I realise this is probably me being a bit dim but I am not really sure what to do next. I would really appreciate your help.

Comment

Hiya

List each account and provide the info I asked above, then we'll work something out for you - may as well it properly whilst you're here speaking to me hadn't we?

so;

Who are the other lenders, list them all; how much do you owe; when did you last pay; are you in an arrangement with them; have they defaulted you, if so when; are you dealing with dca or lender; what is the current state of play; what type of credit was it; when was it taken out.

Have a look at the diaries, for the types of stuff I need to know. dont worry though, i'll help you save money - well, you simply won't pay the creditors which is the same thing really 2 2
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Comment

The next card above was £400. Sorry.

Comment

Thanks for info, you need to edit the post - tell me the date last paid, did you pay full amount or just a token? Tell me the date the account started, who you're dealing with (i.e. lender or dca).... I need info - lots of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
                We also have a joint secured loan with Welcome Finance - £17200
                This you must continue to pay...... ;F-

Comment

Comment

Just realised I missed a question! With the exception of vanquis, all these are at least 8 years old or more.

Comment

sorry will update later - got few issues with site to sort out.... will reply before morning for you

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Bear in mind that Niddy never sleeps... so it's incredibly difficult to tell what he means by morning!!! He will always come through though!
                          Nuff says... "Don't take yourself too seriously!"

10 loans/credit cards - 3 confirmed UE, 3 recon/copy received, 3 not received a CCA reply, 1 might be enforceable

Comment

Hiya

Ok stop paying everything other than the secured loan, and send the CCA Request off (here: viewtopic.php?p=603#p603 ) then see what happens..... remember to read before posting, learn what it is we're doing and why we do it... it is all here for you!

Point is, you have to pay the secured loan, with the others we'll see what happens but you also need to check your credit files - viewtopic.php?p=158#p158

I'll move this into a diary once you show commitment to follow through, you're not answering what I am asking nor laying it out like i'd expect!

See this as an example of how to explain things to me: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=90

Scroll down til you see the rainbow lol....

I need info, lots of info and you need to see your credit files, one each for you and hubby!

Comment

Thank you for sticking with me. I am not trying to do things wrong, I am just very new to this sort of thing and its a bit mind blowing! Maybe a bit niave or stupid lol

I am committed and I really appreciate your help. I will have a read and try and give you the correct info the right way.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
                                Thank you for sticking with me. I am not trying to do things wrong, I am just very new to this sort of thing and its a bit mind blowing! Maybe a bit niave or stupid lol

I am committed and I really appreciate your help. I will have a read and try and give you the correct info the right way.
                                Hiya

Ok do this for me (i'll use an example to get you started)

Barclays - Credit Card - Taken out 02/1999
                                Balance: £10,000 / Limit £9000
                                Last paid: £100 on 1st July 2010 (minimum payment made)
                                Defaulted by Barclays on 12/10/2008
                                The above shows a scenario where you're up to date, but missed a couple of payments. The following example will be when you've been sold to a DCA:

Lloyds - Personal Loan - Taken out 02/1999
                                Balance: £10,000 / No PPi added
                                Last paid: £10 on 1st July 2010 (in agreement with a DCA)
                                Defaulted by Lloyds in 2005 but paid £10 per month ever since, currently being delat with by their DCA - Muppets R Us.

Make sense?

Comment

Working...
                                X