GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script twins 2 financial statement - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

twins 2 financial statement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twins 2 financial statement

1,lloyds tsb credit card started 27/07/2001 balance £13,500 defaulted 2011,on payment plan of £125 per month.
    2,mint credit card, started 28/01/2004 balance £6,000 on payment plan of £50 per month.
    3,capitol one credit card, started 01/05/2000 balance £1,800 defaulted 2011,on payment plan of £25 per month.
    4,mbna credit card,started 22/06/2005 balance £6,900 defaulted 2012,on payment plan of £75.00 per month.
    5,barclaycard credit card,started 27/12/2000 on payment plan of £75 per month.
    6,barclaycard credit card started 23/06/2005 on payment plan of £25 per month.
    7,barclaycard credit card started 12/06/2004 on payment plan of £15 per month.
    8,barclaycard(ex egg) credit card started 05/01/2005 on payment plan of £50 per month.
    I am thinking of going down the eu route any advise would be appreciated,twins 2.
    Last edited by twins2; 24 April 2012, 10:36. Reason: forgot to mention they are all credit cards.

Re: twins 2 financial statement

Have a read here--------> Unenforceability Diaries - Read me First!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thank you for your reply will have a good read through,twins2.

Comment

Hi all,am i correct in sending off CCA's to the credit card companies,including £1 postal orders and then see what happens next,regards twins 2.

Comment

Originally posted by twins2 View Post
          Hi all,am i correct in sending off CCA's to the credit card companies,including £1 postal orders and then see what happens next,regards twins 2.
          ----------> CCA Request don't forget to sign digitally
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi,
            will do,thanks.

Comment

Hi all,
              recived a letter fom DC fredrickson international limited demanding oustanding payment of the capitol one debt also getting phone calls fom these people,i have printed off the telephone harresment letter to post recordered delivery is this correct.I also posted the CCA yesterday to these people,any advise,

regards twins2

Comment

Originally posted by twins2 View Post
                Hi all,
                recived a letter fom DC fredrickson international limited demanding oustanding payment of the capitol one debt also getting phone calls fom these people,i have printed off the telephone harresment letter to post recordered delivery is this correct.I also posted the CCA yesterday to these people,any advise,

regards twins2
                That's fine keep us posted......

Comment

Hi all,
                  recived a letter back from fredricksons saying they will contact cap one for the documentation(caa)i have requested,all phone calls have stopped,

regards twins2

Comment

• Type of account (credit card/loan)

• Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007)

• Approx balance

• Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment)

• Are you on arrangement or not paying

• Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date)

• Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender)
                    • What I need you to do is 8 separate posts one for each Credit card account. see above ^^now that you are receiving letters back It will make life a lot easier. You then go back to each relevant post and update it .

Comment

Capitol one credit card
                      Date commenced 01/05/2000
                      Balance £2,147
                      Date last paid 24/03/2012
                      Was on a arrangement to pay £25 per month,stopped paying now
                      Status defaulted
                      Account owner i think are Fredrickson international ltd
                      CAA request posted via recorded delivery 26/04/2012
                      Reply letter recived on 02/05/2012 saying we have referred the matter to our client and will revert to you as soon as we are in receipt of instructions,in the meantime,we confirm that the account as been placed on hold.
                      Telephone harresment letter posted via recorded delivery 27/04/2012
                      Reply recived back 5/05/2012 confirming any future correspondence will be in writing as far as possible.
                      Letter recived back from capitol one asking for a sample of my signiture how should i reply?
                      11/05/2012 sent signitutue request letter.12/05/2012 i still have not had a reply from these people,do i need to do anything?
                      3/07/2012 still not recived the cca plus no contact from these people in ages
                      19/07/2012 threat by creditor letter sent by recorded post in reply to there letter threatening court action if full payment not made within 7 days.
                      26/07/2012 cca recieved sent to niddy for checking.
                      Letter also recieved from bryan carter solicitors demanding payment or court proceedings will comence.
                      4/08/2012 niddy says this is
                      6/8/2012 missing terms letter sent via recorded delivery
                      16/08/2012 letter received from fredricksons stating the account is on hold until they have contacted capitol one as what to do next.
                      11/03/1013
                      letter received stating that I am a confirmed resident at my address,usual litigation threat from fredrickson international.
                      30/05/2013
                      Letter received stating they are passing the debt on,wait to see who to?
                      10/6/2013
                      yellow card received today stating they will call on wednesday,will send a doorstep letter today.
                      23/6/2013
                      Sold in dispute letter posted today.
                      3/12/2013
                      no news to this date.
                      26/02/2014 no news to date.
                      Last edited by twins2; 26 February 2014, 13:22.

Comment

MBNA credit card
                        Date commecnced 22/06/2005
                        Balance £6,900
                        I am not paying at this time
                        Staus Defaulted
                        Account owner is MBNA
                        CCA request posted via recorded delivery 26/04/2012
                        CCA recived11/05/2012 i have sent it to be checked,hope i did this correct as i really do not know what i am doing,sorry.
                        16/05/2012,I have recived a letter from mbna stating that they have sold my account/debt to varde investments(ireland)limited,i must wait for further information from them.
                        Is this a good thing or a bad,i am awaiting the results of the cca which has been emailed to niddy.
                        Any advise on what to do next,
                        many thanks twins2.
                        12/06/2012 i am still awaiting a reply from niddy as to the results of the cca,any advise please.
                        21/06/2012 Niddy has said the CCA but i should have a go at blagging it,which i will do when the dca contacts me,not had any contact since they informed me they were selling my account.
                        Hoping i can blag it until i can save some money to offer them a f&f,can any one comment please?
                        regards twins2.
                        missing terms letter sent as advised
                        30/05/2013 All quiet nothing to report.
                        3/12/2013 all quiet nothing to report.
                        26/02/2014 no news to date.
                        Last edited by twins2; 26 February 2014, 13:23.

Comment

Type of account mint credit card
                          Date commenced 28/01/2004
                          Approx balance £6,000
                          I am on a arrangement to pay £50 per month agreed for the term of 6 months.
                          Status late
                          Account owned by mint
                          CCA request posted via recordered delivery on 09/05/2012
                          12/06/2012,no cca recived as yet only a letter threating legal action if i dont start to pay,any advise?
                          19/06/2012 sent sold in dispute letter this morning as i have received a demand for the outstanding amount by triton.
                          3/07/2012 cca recived and sent to niddy for him to check
                          letter recived from triton asking for a full up to date financial statment,information must be recived within 14 days,they confirm that they have complied with the cca.
                          4/08/2012 niddy has said this is
                          6/8/2012 missing terms letter sent via recorded delivery
                          14/08/2012 letter received from triton threatening a door step visit unless i contact them with a payment plan.
                          10/12/2012 letter recevied from moorcroft giving me 7 days to reply plus offering me a discount if i pay now.
                          30/05/2013
                          Door step letter sent and acknowledged,they have given me 14 days to contact them with a repayment.
                          3/12/2013 all quiet nothing to report.
                          26/02/2014
                          Letter received from regal credit requesting I make contact,they state if no contact they will pass on to a field agent to contact me.
                          Last edited by twins2; 26 February 2014, 13:24.

Comment

Type of account lloyds tsb credit card
                            Date commenced 27/07/2001
                            Approx balance £13,500
                            On a arrangement to pay £125 per month agreed for the term of 6 months
                            Status defaulted
                            Account owner lloyds tsb

Comment

Type of account barclaycard credit card (unenforceable)
                              Date commenced 27/12/2000
                              Approx balance £4,445
                              Date last paid 27/04/2012
                              I have a arrangement to pay £75 per month for 12 months to be reviewed at the end of the 12 months
                              Status late
                              Account owner barclaycard
                              CCA posted on 23/05/2012 via recorded delivery
                              12/06/2012 no reply as yet.
                              10/11/2012 letter received stating they cannot provide the information i require.
                              10/12/2012 letter received today confirming again that they cannot enforce the debt but will continue to ask for payment.
                              11/03/2013 account has now been defaulted.
                              30/05/2013
                              no contact in ages as they have agreed in writing they cannot inforce this debt.
                              3/12/2013
                              all quiet nothing to report.
                              26/02/1014 all quiet.
                              Last edited by twins2; 26 February 2014, 13:26.

Comment

Working...
                              X