GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script embrace1204 UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

embrace1204 UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• embrace1204 UE diary

• Type of account - loan
    • Date commenced - February 2001
    • Approx balance - £7500

• Date last paid - 1st July 2011
    • Are you on arrangement or not paying - DMP via CCCS

• Status DMP is up to date
    • Account owner DCA - CL Finance (HSBC lender)
    Last edited by embrace1204; 12 July 2011, 21:42. Reason: info

Re: embrace1204 UE diary
    • Type of account - loan
    • Date commenced - ? 2005
    • Approx balance - £1850

• Date last paid - 1st july 2011
    • Are you on arrangement or not paying - 0% finance arrangement once CCCS came on board

• Status up - to-date
    • Account owner HFC
    Last edited by embrace1204; 12 July 2011, 21:44. Reason: more info

Comment

• Type of account - catalogue
      • Date commenced - 2001
      • Approx balance - £218

1st July 2011 (full payment last made 2005, 1/7/11 is DMP payment)

DMP via CCCS
      in arrears according to them but DMP up to date
      • Shop Direct
      Last edited by embrace1204; 12 July 2011, 21:46. Reason: more info

Comment

Please edit above posts and provide the data as per this post

----> allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - Unenforceability Diaries - Read me First!
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

done - i think

Comment

Originally posted by embrace1204 View Post
            • Type of account - loan
            • Date commenced - ? 2005
            • Approx balance - £1850

• Date last paid - 1st july 2011
            • Are you on arrangement or not paying - 0% finance arrangement once CCCS came on board

• Status up - to-date
            • Account owner HFC
            This is just a letter where they ask for ID etc - however no need. All you do is send this back but edit it to read proof of ID as opposed to signature : Signature Request by Creditor/DCA

Also, you should provide your address history and name/date of birth if requested so they can identify you - all you don't do is provide ID.

Make sense?
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

• Type of account - catalogue
              • Date commenced - 2001
              • Approx balance - £218

1st July 2011 (full payment last made 2005, 1/7/11 is DMP payment)

DMP via CCCS
              in arrears according to them but DMP up to date
              • Shop Direct
              This is weird, they say that according to their records the account was opened in May 2011.....

In any case sending a blank application and saying "you paid £XX over the last year" means little - it is still 100% unenforceable

Respond with the following: CCA Query - Application Form Received

Comment

• Type of account - loan
                • Date commenced - February 2001
                • Approx balance - £7500

• Date last paid - 1st July 2011
                • Are you on arrangement or not paying - DMP via CCCS

• Status DMP is up to date
                • Account owner DCA - CL Finance (HSBC lender)
                Awesome result -

This is, as the lender states themselves, unenforceable as they cannot locate the agreement so you can stop paying this and ignore future contact unless it's a legal threat of some kind in which case you simply copy that letter and send it with one of these: CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA

That letter needs to be kept extremely safe as it is the proof you need that they are unable to enforce the agreement

100%

Comment

Hi, I never heard back from the Co-op re. the credit card. Do I ring them to see if they got the letter requesting the CCA?

Comment

Hi, I never heard back from the Co-op re. the credit card. Do I ring them to see if they got the letter requesting the CCA?
                    Don't ring...
                    If they haven't sent a response and you're over the 12+2 days then they are in default and it's unenforceable until they respond properly.

I presume you sent it Recorded Delivery, if you did then you can check online to see whether they have signed for it or not.
                    Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                    SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

As advised by MGS - sit tight now, do nothing other than update this thread as and when, you do not chase them - never ring them and most definitely don't chase them and let them keep within the boundaries of law, you want and need them to mess up so it helps your case......

ie do not do their jobs for them. Right now they are in default and cannot enforce the debt.

Comment

No I didn't send any of the letters recorded delivery. Should I resend the one to the co-op on a 'signed for' basis? Or still ignore?

Comment

No I didn't send any of the letters recorded delivery. Should I resend the one to the co-op on a 'signed for' basis? Or still ignore?
                          Nope, just ignore - but from now on all letters must go recorded delivery

Comment

NEVER ring any of them or even speak to them on the phone, always conduct everything in writing and keep all letters in a file. As Garlok advised me, staple proof of posting to the relevant reply letters!

Good luck
                            Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue. I currently spend too many days as the statue......but thanks to this site not as many as I used to!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks all - sorry I'm new to this

Comment

Working...
                              X