GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script embrace1204 UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

embrace1204 UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: embrace1204 UE diary

Originally posted by embrace1204 View Post
    Thanks all - sorry I'm new to this
    Its fine, just try and not call people, if they do ring and you answer then just hang up - sod manners, they will not respect you with any so return the favour....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks all - sorry I'm new to this
      No problem I am also new and still learning. The DCAs will not respect you so as NID says "Sod Manners" and be hard nosed!

Good luck to you!
      Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue. I currently spend too many days as the statue......but thanks to this site not as many as I used to!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mauijim View Post
        No problem I am also new and still learning. The DCAs will not respect you so as NID says "Sod Manners" and be hard nosed!

Good luck to you!
        Exactly - the only way to play this hand of poker is by bluffing..... the bigger your "balls" the bigger your rewards will be
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

heard from Co-op nearly a month later. Emailed to Niddy :-)

Comment

heard from Co-op nearly a month later. Emailed to Niddy :-)
            Ok so this letter asks for proof of account but they say they sent you statement, ermmmm

Did they send statements? If so was the number used the same as the one you used, ie why are they saying they can't find an agreement bbut then ask you about previous addresses if they attached statements?

Please clarify, obviously do not respond to the bank yet!

Comment

They send me statements every month. The number on the letter is exactly the same one on the statements, there is no other number and they've sent me statements to this address for the last 2 years!

Comment

They send me statements every month. The number on the letter is exactly the same one on the statements, there is no other number and they've sent me statements to this address for the last 2 years!
                Ok fine, then they are being idiots so just ignore it for now, they will remain in default until they comply and send the cca. Have they cashed the £1 you sent with the CCA request?

Comment

It was a postal order so I assume so???

Comment

It was a postal order so I assume so???
                    Well check with post office and they'll confirm

Comment

response from Shop Direct emailed to Niddy for checking

Comment

response from Shop Direct emailed to Niddy for checking
                        Just ignore it for now - keep us updated. Nothing important, just their usual lies....

Comment

letter for checking Niddy :-) HFC are not shifting on the whole signature thing!!

Comment

letter for checking Niddy :-) HFC are not shifting on the whole signature thing!!
                            Great, then fuck em!

Sorry for the language, but awesome result - they cannot now enforce this and if they attempt to you will throw this back in their faces, ie how the hell can they start legal action against you when they don't think you're who you say you are - ermmm, part of making a claim suggests you have checked certain things - one being that you're claiming from the right person.

You are under NO legal obligation to sign anything, what if you were blind and thus did not use a signature, then what?

Comment

I'll read email/letter shortly then properly reply

Comment

Letter for checking from CL Finance Niddy. Follow on letter from me sending them 'Letter Previously confirming no CCA' response.

Comment

Working...
                                X