GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Dopeys' UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dopeys' UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dopeys' UE Diary

:rulez

Dopeys are up and running, ready to go

Re: The Dopey's UE Diary

Best of luck..... lets see your updated diary then lol
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Just going to update each debt from where we are, got some "warmers" in the post and some really good news, I think!

Comment

Ok here goes, the abbreviated version.

Mr dopey and I managed to run up quite a few debts living a life, not a completely over the top hedonistic constant party, just a life. We ran into trouble a while ago due to a drop in income caused by an accident and the creditors sniffing blood started lowering limits and hiking instant rates. Christmas 2010 we realised that we were in a deep hole and would possibly be around 308 before we'd paid off our debts. Entered a DMP with CCCS, ran successfully for 6 months, succeeded in getting 20 out of 22 creditors to cease interest. Then we had our "review" with CCCS and they were determined to pull our budget to bits (the one that was working really well ), seemed to think I should turf out my adult children and live in the dark with one meal aday. Had been flirting with UE and my good friend Gypsy had gone down that road with Niddy and had had a lot of success, so we decided to go for it, and its working!!!!

Its only working cos of the great support from Niddy and the guys, I've never felt panicked or harassed cos there is always someone to help out and give an educated opinion.

I will say I have been truly astounded by some of the drivel spouted by banks and a bit taken aback by how thick they think we are, no wonder they nearly went down, they don't live in the real world!

Comment

BoS CC - Mr Dopey

CCA requested 31/07/10
          application form received 05/08/10
          Niddy pronounced unenforceable :UE
          sent you've sent an application form 14/08/10
          received letter 24/08/10 "we are unable to provide original terms and conditions and we are unable to trace the reconstituted version of the executed agreement, therefore we will not seek to enforce the agreement.
          I guess this is :UE and we've won a watch!

Sainsbury's CC Mrs Dopey

CCA requested 31/07/10
          10/08/10 they are looking for it
          26/08/10 they sent most recent t&cs and a blank credit agreement, no signatures, no credit limit, no nothing actually
          if you need this emailed Niddy, let me know.

Barclaycard CC Mr Dopey

CCA requested 31/07/10
          nothing received at all

Citi CC Mr Dopey

CCA requested 31/07/10
          nothing received at all

Mint CC Mrs Dopey

CCA requested 31/07/10
          enforceable paperwork received 13/08/10
          blagging

RBS CC Mrs Dopey
          CCA requested 31/07/10
          will email this to you, its unbelievable!

Amex CC Mrs Dopey
          CCA requested 31/07/10
          received application form and t&cs 17/08/10
          sent you sent an application form letter 21/08/10
          received formal complaint handling letter 26/08/10

Cap1 CC Mr Dopey
          CCA requested 31/07/10
          received uptodate t&cs and bizarre agreement panel with Mr Dopey's signature on it.
          let me know if you need to see this

Halifax CC Mrs Dopey
          CCA requested 31/07/10
          25/08/10 received agreement, looks good, do you want me to email this?

Cap 1 CC Mrs Dopey
          CCA requested 31/07/10
          18/08/10 received short application form reconstituted with a credit agreement stuck on the bottom
          t&cs which are uptodate and some others which don't specify amounts. I would be happy if I emailed this one to you

Lloyds CC Mrs Dopey
          CCA requested 31/07/10
          17/08/10 - default received

Lloyds CC Mr Dopey
          CCA requested 31/07/10
          11/08/10 received t&cs plus application form
          14/08/10 sent "you've sent an application form template"
          23/08/10 received "we'll investigate your complaint"

Egg CC Mr Dopey
          CCA requested 31/07/10
          9/08/10 received enforceable paperwork - blagging

Egg CC Mrs Dopey
          CCA requested 31/07/10
          9/08/10 received enforceable paperwork - blagging

M&S Money CC Mrs Dopey
          CCA requested 31/07/10
          04/08/10 letter from M&S saying no PO enclosed (there was!)
          09/08/10 sent default
          i have requested cashing date from Post office for PO, this could take some time!

MBNA CC Mrs Dopey
          CCA requested 31/07/10
          17/08/10 received application form
          21/08/10 sent "you've sent an application form" template

Virgin Cc Mrs Dopey
          CCA requested 31/07/10
          18/08/10 received application form
          21/08/10 sent "you've sent an application form" template

MBNA CC Mr Dopey
          CCA requested 31/07/10
          20/08/10 received letter saying they are searching hard for it

phew, let me know what you want to see Niddy (apart from the RBS stuff) and I'll get on it as soon as, but please don't harass yourself, Miss Niddy comes first by a long way.

Comment

thanks Andy, it's certainly an eyeopener, that's for sure and I lurve the new site, as 2dogs would say, the future's orange!

Comment

Well done, Dopey (I feel slightly guilty in calling you that, because Dopey you are not!)

Brilliant news that you have an :UE admission so early in your quest! It really motivates you for the rest, doesn't it!

And as for the future being orange, I can't help thinking of all those celebrities and their tacky false tans!
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

thanks Ann it was quite a moment when I read that letter cos BoS were really difficult and awkward about the DMP, then they don't actually have an agreement!

I quite like the orange, its cheerful and fresh, like a lot of us.

Hows the hip, hope you are taking it easy.

Comment

Originally posted by hantsandy
                  Originally posted by evenlessdopey
                  thanks Andy, it's certainly an eyeopener, that's for sure and I lurve the new site, as 2dogs would say, the future's orange!

This maybe a little cheeky,,, but if the future is orange, do we get to go to the cinema cheap on a wednesday? hehe
                  Err Yeah old hand at it .shall i drive to pick you up say about 12noon? ;-y

Hiya dopeys great site
                  if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

not the driving nanna, nooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey
                      thanks Ann it was quite a moment when I read that letter cos BoS were really difficult and awkward about the DMP, then they don't actually have an agreement!.
                      Yey - you have an :UE already? Brilliant news (sorry if I already know this - my brain is mush right now)!

Thats a result and a half...

Ann,

Did you see my posts in chat thread last night? robertomoir is an ex bailiff hehe - i've made him a mod as well, oooer - does he work both sides like a russian spy? ;D

LOL, he's great in all seriousness..... you'll like him and he gives brill bailiff/doorstep collection advice and knows the laws inside out
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

its your result and a half Niddy, in black and white writing from Bos on paper which I will now clasp to my bosum for all I'l worth!!!

thanks a million

Comment

Originally posted by never-in-doubt
                          Ann,

Did you see my posts in chat thread last night? robertomoir is an ex bailiff hehe - i've made him a mod as well, oooer - does he work both sides like a russian spy? ;D

LOL, he's great in all seriousness..... you'll like him and he gives brill bailiff/doorstep collection advice and knows the laws inside out
                          Thanks Niddy,

it will certainly be good to have someone like Roberto on board - will make sure I contact him the next time my door is hammered on by one of those creatures!

Comment

Morning Dopey,

Just checking all is ok with you....not seen you online for a couple of days....possible you is away working......or won the lottery without remembering your mates.

Comment

Had a reply from Lloyds to our letter saying they sent an application form, usual stuff how they will huff and puff and blow the house down, interestingly they haven't mentioned court just defaults and harassment. Do I send a final response now?

Comment

Working...
                              X