GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Dopeys' UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dopeys' UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Dopey's UE Diary

Originally posted by evenlessdopey
    had a very quiet week, nothing, nada, zilch!!!

but to-day a couple of letters

Mrs Dopey Amex
    CCA July 2010
    various rubbish received mainly an application form and a lot of spurious t&cs
    RMA Resolve been chasing
    sent sold while in dispute
    received very polite letter to-day from United Creditors Alliance
    they want to "avoid unnecessary formal proceedings that unfortunately could be brought against me"
    muppets do I send another sold while in dispute?
    Send this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=20203#p20203
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Mrs Dopey Lloyds TSB
      sent CCA July
      sent default in August
      Sept received nasty letter from SCM demanding payment or all sorts of nasty things will happen
      sent your letter saying no CCA received and legal action a waste of time
      then two letters saying they received my complaint and
      one this morning saying that they don't uphold my complaint and they don't have to provide anything under English law. (are they joking????)
      They won't reply to specific matters, then they go on to say that the insist that the agreement is valid, then the usual threats, They keep saying its compliant cos they've sent it (Which they haven't, only threats)
      They are also questioning my advice again!!!
      at no point do they say the agreement is enforceable, just valid
      muppets!!!!
      Ignore. 1
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

thank you, they are all muppets and bampots!!!

Comment

you said it y

Comment

Hi Niddy

Mr Dopey - Bank of Scotland
            cca sent for July 2010
            received letter saying they don't have it in August 2010 and that they would not enforce
            passed to Blair Oliver and Scott
            various chasing letters but to-day we received a Notice of intended Court Action
            formal notice is given that client has instructed to commence court proceedings
            (mind you they are still attempting to get a charging order (wrong country for that?)
            In times gone past I'd have laid an egg and run about in a fine panic, but I know better now
            so what do I do? I have very carefully filed away the original letter saying they don't have the agreement.

Comment

Hi Dopey (just some words about Blair Oliver Scott AKA Bank of Scotland)....they've sent a letter with Intend court action to me before....(its a scare letter, they are sending) i sent this.... viewtopic.php?p=2319#p2319
              and never heard back since, as they passed it back to BOS who....(as i had letter from BOS saying that they can't and wont Enforce it)...i am now dealing with Rob[size=5]bers[/s]inson way...who just keeps on sending letters random to say that they are waiting for there client to send details to them and account is on hold ;Hmm (3x letters so far to tell me that).

Good luck & dinna worry, as no doubt Niddy will be along to correct if i given link above in correctly?
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

thanks scorpio, thought they were at it, a year ago I'd have had a heart attack.
                they're not even threatening us in the right legal system as there is no suck thing as a charging order in Scotland, and this from the Bank of Scotland!!! nae wonder they were burst!

Comment

hi dope ;Hi1
                  would you have laid the egg before the heart attack ; sorry but the thought of you egg laying just doubled me up ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL
                  if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

probably at the same time Nanna, thereby setting a new world record!!!!

Comment

Hi Niddy

Mr Dopey - Bank of Scotland
                      cca sent for July 2010
                      received letter saying they don't have it in August 2010 and that they would not enforce
                      passed to Blair Oliver and Scott
                      various chasing letters but to-day we received a Notice of intended Court Action
                      formal notice is given that client has instructed to commence court proceedings
                      (mind you they are still attempting to get a charging order (wrong country for that?)
                      In times gone past I'd have laid an egg and run about in a fine panic, but I know better now
                      so what do I do? I have very carefully filed away the original letter saying they don't have the agreement.
                      Hiya, well done for not freaking out about this. Ok you need to send a couple of things, so it all tallies together.

First, send this with a copy of the letter confirming no agreement can be found: ---> viewtopic.php?p=20195#p20195

Second, send this a few days later, so they recognise that you're clued up and will not be pressured: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2319#p2319

Comment

thanks scorpio, thought they were at it, a year ago I'd have had a heart attack.
                        they're not even threatening us in the right legal system as there is no suck thing as a charging order in Scotland, and this from the Bank of Scotland!!! nae wonder they were burst!
                        LOL, you and I know this Mrs D, but as they have not picked up the fact you're in Scotland yet - don't go telling them lol, plus being all our templates are quoting English Law, that is probably confusing them even more.....

Bless em - Yea Right! ;Spank ;Spank

Comment

all printed up and ready to go

Comment

only 2 letters when I got back

Mrs Dopey Cap 1
                            CCA 31/07/2010
                            nothing received until September then sent application form
                            sent "you sent an application form"
                            they sent letter saying they couldn't find a bit of the original agreement
                            to-day received letter from Fredrickson International demanding immediate payment

I will send sold when in dispute ???

M&S Mrs Dopey
                            CCA 31/07/10
                            sent copy of application for original chargecard, not the present credit card
                            sent back a letter saying they didn't recognise my complaint and what they sent complies
                            this morning received a letter quoting the carey case and saying "we are not required to supply a document which would, if signed, comply with the requirements of the CCA 1983(see Carey)

Ok I am confused what the hell are they talking about and what do I send back??

Muppets!!!
                            bampots!!!!

Comment

Mrs Dopey Cap 1
                              CCA 31/07/2010
                              nothing received until September then sent application form
                              they sent letter saying they couldn't find a bit of the original agreement
                              to-day received letter from Fredrickson International demanding immediate payment
                              Respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=20203#p20203

Comment

M&S - Mrs Dopey
                                CCA 31/07/10
                                sent copy of application for original chargecard, not the present credit card
                                sent back a letter saying they didn't recognise my complaint and what they sent complies
                                this morning received a letter quoting the carey case and saying "we are not required to supply a document which would, if signed, comply with the requirements of the CCA 1983(see Carey)

Ok I am confused what the hell are they talking about and what do I send back?? Muppets!!! bampots!!!!
                                LOL - so cos they confuse you they are muppets and bampots! love it ;LOL ;LOL

Just ignore this, they will never agree when we say "we aint paying"

Comment

Working...
                                X