GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Dopeys' UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dopeys' UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Dopey's UE Diary

came back to another wee pile

Mr Dopey = Citi
    sent CCA 31/07/10
    received three sets of rubbish t&cs
    sent "you've sent t&cs"
    received a letter from Collect Direct UK
    "important Notice"
    we need to pay within 4 days (aye right) to avoid further action

Do I send "sold whilst in dispute"?

Mrs Dopey M&S
    sent CCA 31/07/10
    they sent an application form for a chargecard
    we sent back you've sent an application form"
    received a letter to-day saying "we have 14 days to pay or they will commence proceedings" which will be either a claim in a county court (which we don't have in Scotland) or they will instruct debt collection agents, do I send a final response?

thank you Niddy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey
      Mr Dopey = Citi
      sent CCA 31/07/10
      received three sets of rubbish t&cs
      sent "you've sent t&cs"
      received a letter from Collect Direct UK
      "important Notice"
      we need to pay within 4 days (aye right) to avoid further action

Do I send "sold whilst in dispute"?
      Yep, respond with this (its the new version): ---> viewtopic.php?p=20203#p20203

Mrs Dopey = M&S
      sent CCA 31/07/10
      they sent an application form for a chargecard
      we sent back you've sent an application form"
      received a letter to-day saying "we have 14 days to pay or they will commence proceedings" which will be either a claim in a county court (which we don't have in Scotland) or they will instruct debt collection agents, do I send a final response?
      No, respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2319#p2319
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

thank you Niddy, all printed and ready to go.

Comment

thank you Niddy, all printed and ready to go.
          Good luck - keep us updated..... ;-y
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I am so pissed off at Lloyds!!! (join the club says everyone else)
            Who do they think they are talking to?? some Dope???

Lloyds TSB - Mr Dopey
            CCA sent 31/07/10
            application form received and nothing but threats since
            sent you've sent an application form, and they sent another one and questioned who I was getting advice from and assured me they always act in the best interests of the customer.
            to-day letter from them "It would appear that this account is currently a low priority for you" yup
            "we urge you to phone and pay on this telephone number, AT WHICH TIME WE WOULD EXPECT AN EXPLANATION OF YOU ACCOUNT CONDUCT TO DATE"
            they're kidding, right?

BoS Mrs Dopey
            31/07/10 sent CCA
            Aug 10 received letter saying they have no agreement and the account is unenforceable
            Sept please pay letters from Blair Oliver Scott
            Oct sent "sold while in dispute"
            to-day more of the same, they are going to send someone around and get a charging order (don't think there is such a thing here)
            Can I send the letter saying its unenforceable cos you said so?

Comment

hi,
              Have had 2 letters this week same as you so dont feel to bad they like me just about as much as you he he.
              helmsman

Comment

cheeky eejits, who on earth do they think they are talking to?

i don't feel bad, just pissed off at their cheek and if I won the Euromillions tonight, I still wouldn't pay em!!!

Comment

hi,
                  ive got 2 tickets Iwill pay them nothing if I win either.
                  helmsman

Comment

its a deal, they get zilch!!!

Comment

Lloyds TSB - Mr Dopey
                      CCA sent 31/07/10
                      application form received and nothing but threats since
                      sent you've sent an application form, and they sent another one and questioned who I was getting advice from and assured me they always act in the best interests of the customer.
                      to-day letter from them "It would appear that this account is currently a low priority for you" yup
                      "we urge you to phone and pay on this telephone number, AT WHICH TIME WE WOULD EXPECT AN EXPLANATION OF YOU ACCOUNT CONDUCT TO DATE"
                      they're kidding, right?
                      Just ignore them - nothing to respond to.........

They know damn well fine where you're getting your advice - lol. Muppets!

Comment

BoS Mrs Dopey
                        31/07/10 sent CCA
                        Aug 10 received letter saying they have no agreement and the account is unenforceable
                        Sept please pay letters from Blair Oliver Scott
                        Oct sent "sold while in dispute"
                        to-day more of the same, they are going to send someone around and get a charging order (don't think there is such a thing here)
                        Can I send the letter saying its unenforceable cos you said so?
                        Just send one of these: ---> viewtopic.php?p=20195#p20195 with a copy of their letter saying no agreement and forget it. The daft buggers - plus their letters are coming from England and they forget you're in Scotland so best of luck at getting a CO against you - I thought they were called Inhibition Orders!! Muppets!

* for others that wonder what this is, basically (from my knowledge) it is very similar to a Charging Order but the main difference is that an Inhibition Order is not on the house - In fact it is on the person and inhibits you from selling the house without paying the debt owed in full..... so same theory but slightly different, all the same!

Comment

thanks Niddy, will get started ignoring right away!!!
                          muppets and bampots! they've already said its unenforceable so why waste all this money harassing us?????

Comment

thanks Niddy, will get started ignoring right away!!!
                            muppets and bampots! they've already said its unenforceable so why waste all this money harassing us?????
                            Sorry I edited both posts since you replied so just re-read them so you don't miss the amendments....

Thanks

Comment

saw it thanks!!

Comment

had a very quiet week, nothing, nada, zilch!!!

but to-day a couple of letters

Mrs Dopey Amex
                                CCA July 2010
                                various rubbish received mainly an application form and a lot of spurious t&cs
                                RMA Resolve been chasing
                                sent sold while in dispute
                                received very polite letter to-day from United Creditors Alliance
                                they want to "avoid unnecessary formal proceedings that unfortunately could be brought against me"
                                muppets do I send another sold while in dispute?

Mrs Dopey Lloyds TSB
                                sent CCA July
                                sent default in August
                                Sept received nasty letter from SCM demanding payment or all sorts of nasty things will happen
                                sent your letter saying no CCA received and legal action a waste of time
                                then two letters saying they received my complaint and
                                one this morning saying that they don't uphold my complaint and they don't have to provide anything under English law. (are they joking????)
                                They won't reply to specific matters, then they go on to say that the insist that the agreement is valid, then the usual threats, They keep saying its compliant cos they've sent it (Which they haven't, only threats)
                                They are also questioning my advice again!!!
                                at no point do they say the agreement is enforceable, just valid
                                muppets!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X