GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Dopeys' UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dopeys' UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Dopey's UE Diary

shouldn't have said "didn't get a phonecall" as there was a dubious message on the answerphone for Mr Dopey, no idea where they were form, very thick foreign accent, so eh just deleted it.

Citi have sent yet another set of terms and conditions, and the same letter saying that is all they are required to send, will I send a final response? That's the third set of exactly the same thing, do they think we're daft???

Comment

lol, city - have you sent the CCA Query - Terms and conditions enclosed? If not send that, if so send cca final response - no cca received
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

thanks Niddy

Have already sent the t&c received twice, so will send final response, utter muppets, its the same letter and the same half a tree of T&Cs

thank you

Comment

Hi Dopey, the initial letters are all ready to go to BoS, 3 CCs and a loan. Just a quick question, do I send them normal first class post or should I send them recorded delivery? Hope you are well. PP

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorPatPending
            Hi Dopey, the initial letters are all ready to go to BoS, 3 CCs and a loan. Just a quick question, do I send them normal first class post or should I send them recorded delivery? Hope you are well. PP
            do you have a diary or are you jumping this one? Ive not seen you so am lost as to what stage you're at or what you're doing - if you read the top of each template and spend time in the UE section all your answers will be told.... so look at CCA Request and it clearly says at the top "send recorded delivery with £1"
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy, I am hoping to start a diary tomorrow, but for you info. I have 3 BoS CCs all defaulted pre. 2007 (21k in total), 1 loan, defaulted, 15k pre 2007 and 14k between MBNA, Egg and Citi (all these after 2007 I'm afraid). Have Copied your CCA request letter and put £1 in each, hopefully send recorded tomorrow. Am v nervous about all this, so a bit scatty I'm afraid. Kind regrards. PP

Comment

hiya Dopey

have just read your diary and i would like to subscribe to it so i can use for inspiration when i get to write up mine if you dont mind, you have similar creditors to some of my troublesome ones so would be great to compare our results

and thanks to all who have posted up comments ive learned little nuggests of info along the way cheers to you all and good luck Dopey ;-)

laters crazymaz x

Comment

Originally posted by crazymaz
                  hiya Dopey

have just read your diary and i would like to subscribe to it so i can use for inspiration when i get to write up mine if you dont mind, you have similar creditors to some of my troublesome ones so would be great to compare our results

and thanks to all who have posted up comments ive learned little nuggests of info along the way cheers to you all and good luck Dopey ;-)

laters crazymaz x
                  Maz

Fine to compare but please be careful not to confuse comparison with identicle - no two agreements or processes are ever identical so comparing can sometimes cause a person more hassle if they get their hopes up.

I'm fine with it but rather you kept it to PM so others don't see it - point is it kills all my hard work telling people not to compare as it never works like that!

Thanks..... also, I thought we'd done most of yours on MSE?

Comment

well done Prof, get a wee diary started and i will pop in an help where possible. No need to be nervous, you are perfectly entitled to ask for CCAs, and you are in very safe hands with Niddy. It is a bit nervy to start off, but hey, they are the creditors who put you in this position in the first place, and can I tell you, they LIE, they aren't honest and they try to trick you into believing they have valid agreements when in fact they don't! and they're not even very good at the lies and cheating if you have a Niddy on your side. see my post above about Shiti, utter muppets!
                    looking forward to this wee diary!

Comment

thank you for your kind words crazy, I do my best, its been an education that is for sure and its going well!

Comment

to business Niddy

remember M&S wrote a snarky letter to say I didn't enclose my £1? Well I ignored them and asked the Post Office to trace the PO, which was actually cashed by M&S on 6th August, one day after their very snotty letter. So I sent a reminder with this info on and expressed by sorrow at their total inefficiency and the picture it paints to me, their supposed customer. Had a very contrite message on the ansaphone saying they are very sorry and someone made a mistake and will be sent for "retraining" as they are very upset that I have been inconvienienced, oh and they will send all the paperwork immediately, which is going to be very interesting as I know they haven't got any!!!

Comment

LOL! ;LOL
                          Nuff says... "Don't take yourself too seriously!"

10 loans/credit cards - 3 confirmed UE, 3 recon/copy received, 3 not received a CCA reply, 1 might be enforceable

Comment

hiya Dopey, and Niddy i take on board your points,

i had started of course with mse but now further developments and also i did lose track and of course some others that id not touched for over a year are starting to rear their ugly heads again - ooops

that s where i will need a bit of help pls and i will record all the outstanding ones in my own diary

have a fun day laters maz ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey
                              to business Niddy

remember M&S wrote a snarky letter to say I didn't enclose my £1? Well I ignored them and asked the Post Office to trace the PO, which was actually cashed by M&S on 6th August, one day after their very snotty letter. So I sent a reminder with this info on and expressed by sorrow at their total inefficiency and the picture it paints to me, their supposed customer. Had a very contrite message on the ansaphone saying they are very sorry and someone made a mistake and will be sent for "retraining" as they are very upset that I have been inconvienienced, oh and they will send all the paperwork immediately, which is going to be very interesting as I know they haven't got any!!!
                              aaahhh bless, they realised the severity of messing about with consumer credit laws have they - all together now ahhhhhhhhh ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

M&S = ;Spank ;Spank ;Spank

Comment

lol they so deserve a good whupping, bampots!

Comment

Working...
                                X