GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Dopeys' UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dopeys' UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Dopey's UE Diary

Originally posted by evenlessdopey
    lol they so deserve a good whupping, bampots!

bampots? WTF! Haven't heard that since the 80's haha ;LOL
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

its a great word bampots and there are sooooo many candidates floating around!!!

received a long letter from Sainsbury's in response to my letter saying they'd sent an application form.
      basically they say they don't need to send anything else and they deem the account enforceable, however they then go on to say they will look for the original agrrement and send me a copy. they are also quite rude about the advice I am receiving!!!!!!

Do you need to see it?
      thanks

Comment

they are also quite rude about the advice I am receiving!!!!!!
        I'd love to find out what they are saying!!! Don't they realise that they are a supermarket and don't know the first thing about banking?
        Nuff says... "Don't take yourself too seriously!"

10 loans/credit cards - 3 confirmed UE, 3 recon/copy received, 3 not received a CCA reply, 1 might be enforceable

Comment

just another statuatory arrears notice from M&S to-day, there on the wall of the downstairs loo as well, behind the cistern!!!

Comment

its a great word bampots and there are sooooo many candidates floating around!!!

received a long letter from Sainsbury's in response to my letter saying they'd sent an application form.
            basically they say they don't need to send anything else and they deem the account enforceable, however they then go on to say they will look for the original agrrement and send me a copy. they are also quite rude about the advice I am receiving!!!!!!

Do you need to see it?
            thanks
            I don't need to see it, I know (and they know) where the advice is coming from, and they are just pished that it's accurate advice - if it wasn't then why bother to look for an original at all? Oh yea, cos next is to hit them with CPR which will then FORCE them to declare if they have it or not, if so - they send you a copy; if not they declare it to the courts at which point we hit em with a s.127 claim - bingo, that's how to get an irredeemable unenforceable debt.... (irredeemable as they confirmed to the courts they do not have one, so cannot then claim at a later date to have one)....

Whats that word again - ahhh, BAMPOTS! ;LOL
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

just another statuatory arrears notice from M&S to-day, there on the wall of the downstairs loo as well, behind the cistern!!!
              You know what I chuckle at, I actually think before long you will have enough of this junk to paper your loo.... scary notion when you think about it (but oh so funny at the same time)! ;Spank

Comment

eee Niddy I've done one wall and I've started on the drippy bit (for you chaps) with LTSB, I hear swanny is contributing his as well, be finished in no time! So I just sit and wait for Sainsbury's to search their dungeons?

By the way, bampot is fast becoming my favourite word!

Comment

So I just sit and wait for Sainsbury's to search their dungeons?!
                  Yep, just sit and wait - see what comes next yea?

Comment

interesting mail to-day

M&S Card - Mrs Dopey defaulted/last paid reduced amount on 1st August balance is £8744.92
                    sent CCA 31/07/10
                    5/08/10 received snooty letter saying no £1 received
                    checked PO
                    4/09/10 sent reminder pointing out they had actually cashed PO
                    6/09/10 apologetic phone message saying sorry, they would retrain and send CCA immediately
                    21/09/10 received application form for chargecard and some blurry T&Cs, no credit limit or rate on it and a letter saying they have fufilled their obligations. Dated 30/11/01
                    Do I send "you've send an application form?"

Lloyds TSB - Mrs Dopey last paid reduced amount 1st Aug 2010 balance is £1648
                    CCA sent 31/07/10
                    default received 17/08/10
                    21/09/10 received "Formal Demand prior to the commencement of legal proceedings! from Scum solicitors, lots of mays and huffs and puffs. Refers to lloyds as "our client" oh and they may accept a reduced amount.........
                    Do you need to see this?

Comment

M&S Card - Mrs Dopey
                      21/09/10 received application form for chargecard and some blurry T&Cs, no credit limit or rate on it and a letter saying they have fufilled their obligations. Dated 30/11/01
                      Respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629

Lloyds TSB - Mrs Dopey
                      21/09/10 received "Formal Demand prior to the commencement of legal proceedings! from Scum solicitors, lots of mays and huffs and puffs. Refers to lloyds as "our client" oh and they may accept a reduced amount.
                      Respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318

Do you need to see this?
                      Nope.... send above letter

Comment

all letters sent off to-day

Comment

Amex Mrs Dopey - £2462 - still with Amex I think - RMA Resolve keep leaving hopeful messages
                          sent CCA 31/07/10
                          received application form and half a tree on 26/08/10
                          sent "you've sent an application form" 31/08/10
                          Received a response to complaint letter to-day (another half a tree), with same application form and three pages of stuff about how if I had paid in the past I had made it enforceable and they considered it enforceable and that that i had signed the application form where it said "this is a credit agreement regulated by CCA 1974, Sign it only if you want to be legally bound by its terms" they are also saying the prescribed terms would have been sent along with the card but have only supplied photocopied sheets, not linked to anything that I can see.

Lloyds TSB Mr Dopey - Still with Lloyds
                          CCA asked for 31/07/10
                          sent application form on 11th August 2010
                          sent "you've sent an application form" on 14th August
                          received its "definitely enforceable final response" from them on 31/08/10
                          sent final response on 3rd September
                          received letter saying they don't normally reply to final responses but it is still enforceable and they are worried about the advice we are receiving (bampots). they huff and puff and threaten all sorts but no actual mention of enforceing in a court. and they've phoned twice a day, every day and leave a message which I promptly delete.

awaiting your wisdom!!!

Comment

Amex Mrs Dopey - £2462 - still with Amex I think - RMA Resolve keep leaving hopeful messages
                            sent CCA 31/07/10
                            received application form and half a tree on 26/08/10
                            sent "you've sent an application form" 31/08/10
                            Received a response to complaint letter to-day (another half a tree), with same application form and three pages of stuff about how if I had paid in the past I had made it enforceable and they considered it enforceable and that that i had signed the application form where it said "this is a credit agreement regulated by CCA 1974, Sign it only if you want to be legally bound by its terms" they are also saying the prescribed terms would have been sent along with the card but have only supplied photocopied sheets, not linked to anything that I can see.
                            This remains UE - don't worry about their garbage - point is the purpose of CCA is not to get out of paying, its more you're disputing agreeing to the terms set in place at outset so you're asking them to "prove" what was set out at outset, and to do that they need to provide a compliant and lawful CCA - they cannot therefore the fact you used the account means bugger-all..... Ignore them!

Lloyds TSB Mr Dopey - Still with Lloyds
                            CCA asked for 31/07/10
                            sent application form on 11th August 2010
                            sent "you've sent an application form" on 14th August
                            received its "definitely enforceable final response" from them on 31/08/10
                            sent final response on 3rd September
                            received letter saying they don't normally reply to final responses but it is still enforceable and they are worried about the advice we are receiving (bampots). they huff and puff and threaten all sorts but no actual mention of enforceing in a court. and they've phoned twice a day, every day and leave a message which I promptly delete.
                            Yea they are concerned at your advice cos they know full well it is coming from me - and they also know they usually lose when they take me on! Muppets will never learn....

Continue to ignore, after all they've sent a final response (and felt the need to respond, bless-em) and so have you so that is stalemate - only a compliant CCA will bring this back into enforceability land!

Comment

great start to the weekend! thank you Niddy

hope nothing appears in the mail to-day.............

Comment

hope nothing appears in the mail to-day.............
                                Don't tempt fate ;N ;N

Comment

Working...
                                X