GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Dopeys' UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dopeys' UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Dopey's UE Diary

thank you always, I was barking already so it didn't make much difference!!!

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey
      thank you always, I was barking already so it didn't make much difference!!!

And you're also psychic according to the secretary comment! You should wish I win lottery after THAT prediction! ;;L
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy

been a while (very peaceful)

Mrs Dopey - Cap 1
        CCA 3/07/2010
        letter received 22/9/2010
        "To clarify we do not retain the original of the signed agreement which is returned to us, but scan the signatur portion of the agreement with the prescribed terms of yur agreement"
        received t&cs and very small signature part of agreement
        received 1st Nov letter from Fredrickson International chasing debt
        sent sold in dispute
        received to-day letter from Freds saying the account is not in dispute and they will proceed to collect
        awaiting your advice they are all :banbam :banbam :banbam :banbam

Talk about psychic, what you doing on my diary when I was writing this?????

Comment

received to-day letter from Freds saying the account is not in dispute and they will proceed to collect - awaiting your advice. Talk about psychic, what you doing on my diary when I was writing this?????
          Hiya

Just ignore. No response necessary right now. As for being psychic, i'm always lurking lol..... you should know that nah nah
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ignoring as we speak!

Both Dopey Barclaycards
            Both provided with incomplete CCA, no prescribed terms linked and in Mrs Dopey's case t&cs linked to someone else's account, their full name and address supplied.
            Sent - "You sent T&Cs"
            Received back final response, they've provided everything and it is all compliant :beaker :bert :zoot :fozzie

Do I ignore them too or is there a smart response for these bampots???

thanks in advance

Comment

Nah, we used to send a smart reply but it's a waste of paper, postage and effort.....

Just ignore as well. It's their final response anyway, so they will not do much now - pointless arguing a lost cause (to them)....

Comment

Hi Niddy

Loads of letters all been lost in post
                scariest first
                From Allied International Credit
                Mrs Dopey RBS
                sent CCA July 2010
                received back in September a blatent forgery, wasn't even my writing and had erroneous info on it.
                Sept sent "you sent a forgery detailing how they had made it up!
                received to-day letter dated 2nd Dec
                "Urgent Final Notice of Intent"
                threatening us with court, unfortunately the right court.
                they also say they have written numerous times (liars!!!)
                Do you need to see this or do I send sold while in dispute?

PS never laid an egg!!!

Comment

also
                  Mrs Dopey - M&S
                  cca July 2010
                  T&cs and signature from old chargecard application sent Sept
                  send relevant letter Sept 2010
                  received back in Oct plaintive wee letter wanting to know how it was unenforceable
                  received date 30th Nov from Rockwell "we want the money and we want it now"
                  guess I send "sold in dispute"?

Comment

also

all three MBNA Mrs Dopey (2), Mr Dopey (1)
                    These have now been transferred to Debt Clear Recoveries
                    do I just sent sold in dispute to all three?
                    you pronounced all three unenforceable and Mr D has a letter fromA&L (now MBNA) admitting unenforceability

thank you in advance

Comment

Hiya. I'll update tmw - don't send anything yet.

Comment

okey dokey will await your wisdom!

Comment

Allied International Credit
                          Mrs Dopey RBS
                          sent CCA July 2010
                          received back in September a blatent forgery, wasn't even my writing and had erroneous info on it.
                          Sept sent "you sent a forgery detailing how they had made it up!

received to-day letter dated 2nd Dec
                          "Urgent Final Notice of Intent" threatening us with court, unfortunately the right court. They also say they have written numerous times (liars!!!) Do you need to see this or do I send sold while in dispute?

PS never laid an egg!!!
                          Hiya,

You don't need to send it, it's fine. You can respond with the following (send it recorded): ---> viewtopic.php?p=2319#p2319

As for them having the right court, wow! Doesn't mean much really cos they can guess that with your address lol. It doesn't change the fact they cannot take action against a disputed unenforceable account!

Comment

Mrs Dopey - M&S
                            cca July 2010
                            T&cs and signature from old chargecard application sent Sept
                            send relevant letter Sept 2010
                            received back in Oct plaintive wee letter wanting to know how it was unenforceable
                            received date 30th Nov from Rockwell "we want the money and we want it now"
                            guess I send "sold in dispute"?
                            Send this to Rockwell: ---> viewtopic.php?p=20203#p20203

Comment

all three MBNA Mrs Dopey (2), Mr Dopey (1)
                              These have now been transferred to Debt Clear Recoveries
                              do I just sent sold in dispute to all three?
                              Respond with this - viewtopic.php?p=20203#p20203 Send one copy per account number. You need to exclude the A&L one below, and respond to that as detailed below...

you pronounced all three unenforceable and Mr D has a letter fromA&L (now MBNA) admitting unenforceability
                              Keep this safe, very safe! In the meantime, photocopy it and attach it to this template and send it to Debt Clear Recoveries: ---> viewtopic.php?p=20195#p20195

Comment

okey dokey will await your wisdom!
                                Await no longer

Comment

Working...
                                X