GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Dopeys' UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dopeys' UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Dopey's UE Diary

just the one wee letter to-day from

Capital One Mrs Dopey
    sent cca 31/07/10
    18/8/2010 received copy of application form
    9/09/2010 sent "you've sent an application form"
    to-day received a four pager!! basically quoting everyone who's ever been to court about UE. and contradicting themselves
    "to clarify, we do not retain the original signed agreement which you would have returned to us, but we scan the signature portion and retain this within our account system" strangely they sent me the whole page of the application form which according to them they don't keep.
    they go on to huff and puff for a further three pages, do you need to see this or is it heading for the loo........

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey
      just the one wee letter to-day from

Capital One Mrs Dopey
      they go on to huff and puff for a further three pages, do you need to see this or is it heading for the loo........
      LOL - paper the loo with it - nothing new in all that - just ignore them now!

:UE
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

thank you Niddy, what a waste of a load of trees!!!

another one on the loo wall...........

Comment

bet the loo is looking cool ;-)
          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

hey, its the most interesting wall in the house Nanna!!!

Comment

Back again

nothing looks too scary..........

three letters from assorted BoS accounts for both us saying they have lost our phone number and would we phone......eh NO

Alliance and Leicester Mr Dopey
              31/07/10 sent CCA request
              two letters since then saying they are looking for it
              7/10/10 letter to say they are going to default Mr Dopey for repeatedly breaking terms of agreement.
              Muppets, guess I just ignore this one?

Citi Mr Dopey
              throughout Aug 10/Sept 10 received three copies of t&cs
              sent "you've only sent T&Cs" twice
              finally sent final response
              received a letter on 5th Oct 10 saying this is definitely enforceable as they have sent everything they need to under S78 and clarified under the Carey judgement.
              received agreement termination on 6th Oct 10
              nothing mentions court action just the usual threat stuff about trashing our creditworthiness - muppets???

Lloyds TSB - Mrs Dopey
              nothing received until end Sept when SCM sent nasty threaty letter
              sent off "you never sent me anything"
              now received letter saying they are passing my complaint to customer relations and it may take a few days - I just ignore this as well??

Capital One Mr Dopey
              31/07/10 sent CCA
              Sept sent t&cs and bad photocopy of Mr Dopey's signature on a wee bit of paper, but nothing else to prescribed terms or anything
              sent "you've only sent t&cs"
              28th Sep 2010 received letter "their final response saying it is enforceable and we haven't told them why it isn't!!!
              they also go on to more or less say that Carey allows them to do what the hell they like and prescribed terms can be imagined on the back of the application form.

I guess I ignore this or send my final response??? more muppets

M&S Mrs Dopey
              a plaintive wee letter asking me to explain why I think the application form is not enforceable, do I ignore or do you want to see this???

not bad for a week away, just a great many trees sacrificed to this load of baloney............

Comment

7/10/10 letter to say they are going to default Mr Dopey for repeatedly breaking terms of agreement.
                Just ignore this.....
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Citi Mr Dopey
                  throughout Aug 10/Sept 10 received three copies of t&cs
                  sent "you've only sent T&Cs" twice
                  finally sent final response
                  received a letter on 5th Oct 10 saying this is definitely enforceable as they have sent everything they need to under S78 and clarified under the Carey judgement. Received agreement termination on 6th Oct 10
                  nothing mentions court action just the usual threat stuff about trashing our creditworthiness - muppets???
                  Just ignore, nothing changed here...

Comment

Lloyds TSB - Mrs Dopey
                    nothing received until end Sept when SCM sent nasty threaty letter - sent off "you never sent me anything"
                    now received letter saying they are passing my complaint to customer relations and it may take a few days - I just ignore this as well??
                    LOL, just ignore yep! 1

Comment

Capital One Mr Dopey
                      31/07/10 sent CCA
                      Sept sent t&cs and bad photocopy of Mr Dopey's signature on a wee bit of paper, but nothing else to prescribed terms or anything so I sent "you've only sent t&cs"
                      28th Sep 2010 received letter "their final response saying it is enforceable and we haven't told them why it isn't!!! they also go on to more or less say that Carey allows them to do what the hell they like and prescribed terms can be imagined on the back of the application form.

I guess I ignore this or send my final response??? more muppets
                      You ignore it....... it is their final response!

Comment

M&S Mrs Dopey
                        a plaintive wee letter asking me to explain why I think the application form is not enforceable, do I ignore or do you want to see this??? not bad for a week away, just a great many trees sacrificed to this load of baloney............
                        Just ignore it, it's not for you to do their job for them! God they make me mad!

Comment

thank you Niddy

they're all bampots!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
                            Just ignore this.....
                            Lovely honest letter from MBNA to-day re the above

"we have sent a copy of the original agreement, unfortunately the copy of the agreement that we have is incomplete, and at the moment, we are unable to provide a complete copy"
                            "While we try to locate this we confirm that we will not issue court proceedings against you to cover the amount but we will blah blah blah, hold the dog hostage, blah blah blah, phone you to extinction"

thank you Niddy, a result I think????

Comment

Great result, all you need to do now is change your phone number and peace shall reign!
                              When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

och Susie, they can phone till they are purple, we don't answer, I'm feeling gracious....................

Comment

Working...
                                X