GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Dopeys' UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dopeys' UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Dopey's UE Diary

thank you Niddy, sorted

Comment

How many :UE now Dopey?

Comment

lost count Elsie!!!
        but more UE than E

Comment

;oo ;oo ;oo ;oo

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey
            lost count Elsie!!!
            but more UE than E
            When you get time do a quick recap for us please.....
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

of 22
              4 admitted UE in writing :UE
              7 enforceable ;Sh
              11 not smart enough to admit it :UE :UE :UE

all in all, pretty dam good!!!

Comment

lovely letter from Crapquest to-day, they didn't realise Mr Dopey was in dispute with lloyds TSB and will therefore erase us from their books.........wonder who will be next?

Comment

LOL, thanks for update Mrs D - keep us posted with developments
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

interesting mail to-day

Mrs Dopey - Barclaycard
                    31/7/2011 requested CCA
                    received a default November 2010
                    Mercers keep leaving half a message presume its about this account
                    received to-day a letter saying they have fufilled their obligations and a copy of SOMEONE ELSE'S T&cS. Just the other lady's name and address on a printout of T&C :banbam :banbam :banbam

Guess I write them telling them they've only sent T&Cs??

Mr Dopey - Barclaycard
                    31/07/2010 requested CCA
                    received default November 2010
                    mercers as above
                    received to-day a letter saying they have fufilled their obligations and a copy of Morgan Stanleys T&Cs, nothing else
                    guess I write them telling them they've only sent T&Cs :banbam :banbam :banbam

possible all :beaker :bert :zoot :fozzie :kermit epe iggy dy cooter :bunsen as well!

Comment

interesting mail to-day

Mrs Dopey - Barclaycard
                      31/7/2011 requested CCA
                      received a default November 2010
                      Mercers keep leaving half a message presume its about this account
                      received to-day a letter saying they have fufilled their obligations and a copy of SOMEONE ELSE'S T&cS. Just the other lady's name and address on a printout of T&C :banbam :banbam :banbam

Guess I write them telling them they've only sent T&Cs??
                      Send this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1623#p1623

For the moment do not mention their mistake, this is handy for future lol.... hh

Mr Dopey - Barclaycard
                      31/07/2010 requested CCA
                      received default November 2010
                      mercers as above
                      received to-day a letter saying they have fufilled their obligations and a copy of Morgan Stanleys T&Cs, nothing else
                      guess I write them telling them they've only sent T&Cs :banbam :banbam :banbam

possible all :beaker :bert :zoot :fozzie :kermit epe iggy dy cooter :bunsen as well!
                      As above, send this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1623#p1623

Comment

thank you Niddy, a bit jet propelled this afternoon???? :banadm :banadm :banadm

Comment

jet propelled? why, you? why? lol.......

Comment

not me, you

Comment

Oh sorry! lol

(been a long week)....

Comment

Thanks for inviting me to peek! I really think I would have gone off my head so well done you for being so strong enough to fight back and regain control.
                                Your posts have made me giggle so much, any chance of a piccy of your loo? hahaha

Off now to do some more bedtime reading of other diaries, inspiration is the key to strength lol

Comment

Working...
                                X