GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Dopeys' UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dopeys' UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Dopey's UE Diary

Excellent - that's one down - keep that letter safe, very safe! That doesn't need to go on the loo wall, that should go in the kitchen cupboard (pantry) lol ;LOL ;LOL

Well done :UE :UE
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

ok not the loo wall, I will secret it in my superduper, multi efficient, 24 carot filing system!!!

Comment

matching letters from Barclaycard for Mr Dopey and I

sent CCAs 31/07/10
        nothing, nada, zilch received
        2 letters received saying our repayment arrangement is cancelled (er yes I cancelled it on 7th August actually......)
        we must make payment or they will set mercers on us, who will default us, and a local debt collector calling at our home (I don't think so!) and they will then trash our credit file (aw sucks)
        phone us NOW, we can help you!

guess I send the don't bother to call letter but do I include a reminder since they have never acknowledged our CCA request?

thanks in advance

Comment

Lloyds TSB - Mrs Dopey
          31/07/10 sent CCA request
          nothing received until end Sept when SCM sent nasty threaty letter
          sent off "you never sent me anything"
          now received letter saying they are passing my complaint to customer relations and it may take a few days - I just ignore this as well??

now received a two letters one saying our complaint has been refused...never actually made a complaint
          and one telling me that although they can't find the agreement they have sent me a copy????but they have satisfied my request under S78. They have actually sent a set of recent T&Cs (£12 fees) and an agreement which has been typed up and photcopied and doesn't look anything like an origninal agreement, its very recent too, talking about £12 fees and th fact that they no longer give you a receipt for payment as this will cost £2. I am certain this is a very recent thing with lloyds so why would it be on an old credit agreement? had a look around and this no receipts thing looks to have started in 2010, could they have told me a LIE??????

Comment

Surely not Dopey.....LTSB tell lies.....never.

Comment

how very dare you accuse ltsb odf lying ;-y :boobs1
              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

who? me?

Comment

They wouldn't, would they? Surely not!! ;LOL
                  Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                  SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

OK another letter the s'morning

BoS Mr Dopey
                    sent CCA 31/07/10
                    24/08/10 received letter from BoS saying unable to trace credit agreement so would not enforce in court but would continue to chase us.
                    to-day received letter from Blair Oliver Scott (would that be Bank of Scotland????)
                    saying that they were professional debt collectors (professional??? I don't think so)
                    and that they want the money or they are going to call on us to "discuss" payment or the may take us to court or take any money we have in our account for the debt (£0)
                    do i sent sold while in dispute and enclose a copy of their previous letter/
                    What a ridiculous time wasting, money wasting excerise this is, why can't they just stick with what they said??

Comment

• Re: The Dopey's UE Diary

another one to-day

just when we started going down financially Mr Dopey got a letter from Citi to say that his account had been sold as part of the transfer by Citi of their Britsh CC accounts to CC Asset management. To-day he has received a letter saying that his credit card account will be transferred to CCAM but his agreement will be transferred to Bank of Scotland?????
                      they have also varied the agreement and put up the interest rate.
                      present status of Mr Dopey's card is that they have sent 3 sets of T&Cs and nothing else, we've sent them a final response.
                      Do I need to do anything???

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey
                        matching letters from Barclaycard for Mr Dopey and I

sent CCAs 31/07/10
                        guess I send the don't bother to call letter but do I include a reminder since they have never acknowledged our CCA request? thanks in advance
                        Respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1502#p1502
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Lloyds TSB - Mrs Dopey
                          31/07/10 sent CCA request
                          nothing received until end Sept when SCM sent nasty threaty letter
                          sent off "you never sent me anything"
                          now received letter saying they are passing my complaint to customer relations and it may take a few days - I just ignore this as well??

now received a two letters one saying our complaint has been refused...never actually made a complaint
                          and one telling me that although they can't find the agreement they have sent me a copy????but they have satisfied my request under S78. They have actually sent a set of recent T&Cs (£12 fees) and an agreement which has been typed up and photcopied and doesn't look anything like an origninal agreement, its very recent too, talking about £12 fees and th fact that they no longer give you a receipt for payment as this will cost £2. I am certain this is a very recent thing with lloyds so why would it be on an old credit agreement? had a look around and this no receipts thing looks to have started in 2010, could they have told me a LIE??????
                          Ermmm, send this to Lloyds: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1625#p1625

*Edit the parts necessary and disclose the same reasons on it, that you've told us in your post above, simply stating that they have typed up a recent agreement containing terms NOT in place at account outset is enough..... ;LOL

Comment

OK another letter the s'morning

BoS Mr Dopey
                            sent CCA 31/07/10
                            do i sent sold while in dispute and enclose a copy of their previous letter/
                            What a ridiculous time wasting, money wasting excerise this is, why can't they just stick with what they said??
                            Respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2310#p2310

Comment

another one to-day

just when we started going down financially Mr Dopey got a letter from Citi to say that his account had been sold as part of the transfer by Citi of their Britsh CC accounts to CC Asset management. To-day he has received a letter saying that his credit card account will be transferred to CCAM but his agreement will be transferred to Bank of Scotland?????
                              they have also varied the agreement and put up the interest rate.
                              present status of Mr Dopey's card is that they have sent 3 sets of T&Cs and nothing else, we've sent them a final response.
                              Do I need to do anything???
                              Nope, just ignore this letter - I got the same, as did all of Citi customers..... they will issue a new card but I don't want one, they can shove it - I only wanted the Aadvantage miles which stopped last January anyway - never used my citi card since.....

Comment

thanks Niddy will get printing!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X