GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Dopeys' UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dopeys' UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Dopey's UE Diary

whoooopeeee 2 down, thank you Niddy, you're a star

Comment

well done missdopey...keep em coming.....you are well on your way

Comment

thanks matty, even if everything else is fine, its been very worthwhile so far, but i get the feeling there may some more dodgy ones in there, fingers crossed............

Comment

You & me both....but we have to stay positive

Comment

Morning,

sorry for the delay with regards to your 3 emails - been snowed under, as you must appreciate!

Ok, see below:

Mrs Crappy1: This is unenforceable, respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1503#p1503

Mr Crappy1:This is unenforceable, respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1503#p1503

Mrs IF:This is actually enforceable; as you correctly guessed ;F- Not to worry, simply respond with this (we'll blag it for the moment): ---> viewtopic.php?p=1503#p1503

Yes, it is the same template for all 3 - but that's the most appropriate one to send - it's not a mistake lol...

As I say, lets see what they come back ok?
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

thanks Niddy, I thought that would be the case, I'm learning to recognise the bullshit when I see it!!

will get on the letters to-day, hope Miss Niddy is running you all ragged, and having a good week.

take care

Comment

lol, thanks! She's fine and I like being led round the garden path by her haha - better than her being in hospital....
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

absolutely!!!

Comment

got another two defaults to-day, one from Egg and one from Citi
                    guess we'll just add them to the wallpapering in the downstairs loo...........its coming along a treat!

Comment

Hi Dopey, just catching up from the MS forum, my 3 BoS CCs have just been transferred to Blair, Oliver and Scott (internal DCA) so am gonna wait until they write and confirm this themselves then send Niddys first letter. What do i do after this? Sounds like you are doing really well. PP

Comment

Hi and Welcome Prof

You need to read this section really carefully and start a diary here. Niddy likes to know the full extent of everything you owe, start dates, balances who's got it and default status. He'll advise you and get you started with the CCA requests, you send them off enclosing a pound and then wait to see waht comes back, mostly ours have been a lot of baloney. If you read through all of the templates you'll see there is a carefully designed pathway and Niddy will help all of the way. Have a read at some of the other diaries as well, great results happen every day!!!! Good luck

Comment

Ok, thats great, have you had anything nasty happen so far. I know we've both been down the horrible pre DMP stage of threats, etc but am quite anxious as this is another level and I have a young family, big mortgage, etc.

Comment

Wow, some incredible stories on here and the template page is phenomenal, Niddy must have put in some serious hours there.

Comment

Why thank you! Feel free to start a diary and we'll sort out what's best for you... Font worry, no bugger will get your house ;-)

Comment

what more can I say Prof, get cracking!!!
                                and no nothing nasty, actually I haven't even had a phone call, not that I was answering them if they did, but so far, nowt, just the usual range of default notices for the wallpapering of the downstairs loo!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X