GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Chriwat Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chriwat Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chriwat Diary

Hi, posted in 'general debt' but moved to here....hope that's okay though link is below for your info

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...eation-Finance

Type of Account....store card
    Date Commenced November 1999
    Approx balance £5252
    Date last paid November 2013
    On arrangement or paying..........we have stopped paying
    Status default
    Account Owner Creation recently passed to West Midland Debt

Re: Chriwat Diary

22/11/13 sent CCA request
    29/11/13 Letter sent for communication in writing only.

UPDATE

6/12/13 Received a response from Creation today...'acknowledging receipt of my complaint and the complaints team will now investigate the matter'

7/12/13 Received a letter today from Creation saying they are in receipt of our request for the CCA. They have sent back a copy of the request asking my wife to sign it as part of their security procedure. I am sure I have read not to send them any signature. Any advice on what letter to send them back.
    Thanks in advance

7/1/14 Debt passed to West Midland Debt Collections asking for full payment or contacted to discuss a payment plan. Still no CCA from Creation
    7/1/14 sent 'sold in dispute' letter to west midland debt collections
    24/1/14 letter received from west midland saying we have not responded to previous communication(we did)
    24/1/14 resent 'sold in dispute' letter
    7/2/14 received 'cca' today...will scan and send to Niddy...fingers crossed :-)

Comment

they really being petty sent me a poster sized copy of agreements so took me an hour to scan there...all done now so emailed Niddy :-)

Comment

Niddy just told me UE and to send missing PT letter :-) the journey begins....

Could someone send me the link please for the missing PT letter thanks

Comment

Originally posted by chriwat View Post
          Niddy just told me UE and to send missing PT letter :-) the journey begins....

Could someone send me the link please for the missing PT letter thanks
          Hi there, I'm new on my journey too, good luck, here is the link http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...escribed-terms

Comment

Thanks everyone

Comment

22/11/13 sent CCA request
              29/11/13 Letter sent for communication in writing only.

UPDATE

6/12/13 Received a response from Creation today...'acknowledging receipt of my complaint and the complaints team will now investigate the matter'

7/12/13 Received a letter today from Creation saying they are in receipt of our request for the CCA. They have sent back a copy of the request asking my wife to sign it as part of their security procedure. I am sure I have read not to send them any signature. Any advice on what letter to send them back.
              Thanks in advance

7/1/14 Debt passed to West Midland Debt Collections asking for full payment or contacted to discuss a payment plan. Still no CCA from Creation
              7/1/14 sent 'sold in dispute' letter to west midland debt collections
              24/1/14 letter received from west midland saying we have not responded to previous communication(we did)
              24/1/14 resent 'sold in dispute' letter
              7/2/14 received 'cca' today...will scan and send to Niddy...fingers crossed :-)
              10/2/14 niddy says UE...missing PTs letter sent

Comment

Hi everyone, just popped in to say hi and thanks for all the support....heard nothing since we sent missing PTs letter.....long may that continue lol

Comment

Hi everyone, just popped in to say hi and thanks for all the support....heard nothing since we sent missing PTs letter.....long may that continue lol
                  A great feeling isn't it

Thanks for updating us.
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi everyone, still not heard anything...is this normal, the silence or even non acknowledgement is getting me a tad worried
                    hope everyone is well

Comment

Hi everyone, still not heard anything...is this normal, the silence or even non acknowledgement is getting me a tad worried
                      hope everyone is well
                      It's not unusual. Did you send the Missing PT letter recorded delivery or get proof of posting?

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Pixie, yes last letter was missing PTs and sent it recorded

Comment

Have you checked that it's been signed for?

I'd stop worrying if I were you and enjoy the silence!

Comment

Pixie i think i was just looking for someone to say enjoy the silence and its normal...so thanks

Comment

I've just put a similar reply on your creation finance thread

Comment

Working...
                              X