GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Chriwat Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chriwat Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chriwat Diary

Hi honey,
    Ahhh - if it's been a while since you tried to access a template you'll not know that they've been moved to a more secure area.
    You need to register there separately using the same email address, user name and password that you use on the forum. http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...gister-account
    Then click the link in the email you get, to validate the account.
    Once you've done that, revisit the link above and log in, ticking remember me.
    Any problems, just shout

Comment

thanks elsa, done all that and email verified now just waiting to get approved...thanks

Comment

missing PT's letter sent again to WMD. will keep you posted.

22/11/13 sent CCA request
        29/11/13 Letter sent for communication in writing only.
        6/12/13 Received a response from Creation today...'acknowledging receipt of my complaint and the complaints team will now investigate the matter'
        7/12/13 Received a letter today from Creation saying they are in receipt of our request for the CCA. They have sent back a copy of the request asking my wife to sign it as part of their security procedure. I am sure I have read not to send them any signature.
        7/1/14 Debt passed to West Midland Debt Collections asking for full payment or contacted to discuss a payment plan. Still no CCA from Creation
        7/1/14 sent 'sold in dispute' letter to west midland debt collections
        24/1/14 letter received from west midland saying we have not responded to previous communication(we did)
        24/1/14 resent 'sold in dispute' letter
        7/2/14 received 'cca' today...will scan and send to Niddy...fingers crossed :-)
        10/2/14 niddy says UE...missing PTs letter sent
        23/5/14 received letter from west midlands debt collections asking for full payment in 72 hours
        23/12/14 received letter from west midlands debt collections asking for full payment immediately
        3/1/15 received letter from west midlands debt collections saying no response from previous letter.
        3/1/15 Missing PT's letter sent to West Midlands Debt Collections

Comment

Well done Chriwat

Comment

Today received a letter from Moorcroft so Creation have now passed account to them. Next steps anyone please ?

sted.

6/12/13 Received a response from Creation today...'acknowledging receipt of my complaint and the complaints team will now investigate the matter'
            7/12/13 Received a letter today from Creation saying they are in receipt of our request for the CCA. They have sent back a copy of the request asking my wife to sign it as part of their security procedure. I am sure I have read not to send them any signature.
            7/1/14 Debt passed to West Midland Debt Collections asking for full payment or contacted to discuss a payment plan. Still no CCA from Creation
            24/1/14 letter received from west midland saying we have not responded to previous communication(we did)
            23/5/14 received letter from west midlands debt collections asking for full payment in 72 hours
            23/12/14 received letter from west midlands debt collections asking for full payment immediately
            3/1/15 received letter from west midlands debt collections saying no response from previous letter.
            23/1/15 Letter received from Moorcroft Debt Recovery saying to contact them as account passed to them from Creation.

Comment

I would ignore that one if it was me. See what they send next and let us know

Comment

and moorcroft always steam in with a really scary letter - unless of course you know that it is a load of twaddle and hot air - which now you do..............so just let us know when you get it and we'll sort out a reply as Elsa says.

Comment

Ok thanks guys...l knew it had been quiet for too long. Maybe this is the year they try crank it up but thanks to everyone here we are confident we are getting great advice ����

Comment

Received an unable to contact you letter today from Moorcroft, do we suggest to continue ignore them?

thanks as always guys for advice

23/1/15 Letter received from Moorcroft Debt Recovery saying to contact them as account passed to them from Creation.
                    6/2/15 Letter from Moorcroft...unable to contact letter

Comment

I would probably send off a sold in dispute now

Comment

Moorcroft often write to me telling me where I live, I sometimes write back thanking them for reminding me of my address as I could of gotten lost with out their help,
                        They also tell me how "Outstanding" my account is, but have yet to send me any award for it's "outstandingness" not even a CCA
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks Mrs D that is next on my agenda. I'll keep you posted

Comment

Morning everyone, so after a quiet period received 2 letters this morning, one from Creation telling me they have instructed West Midlands Debt Collections to collect outstanding debt(again) and then one from WMD asking for £5252.21 immediately though did nicely say at bottom of letter I must be extremely worried with this hanging over us.

what advice can you give for next steps or do I just continue going round in circles with them

thanks guys

Comment

6/2/15 Letter from Moorcroft...unable to contact letter
                              26/5/15 letter from creation saying passed to WMD for collection
                              26/5/15 letter from WMD asking for payment immediately

Comment

back to the beginning, SWID,
                                they may say they have written before or they may not have it on record that they have had this account before,
                                a lot of DCA's don't know their eye from their arm pit
                                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                                X