GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Chriwat Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chriwat Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chriwat Diary

Hi everyone.

so today got a letter from west midlands debt collections stating that they are disappointed to note that they still have noy heard from us(lie) and wanting paid in full in 72 hours or telephoned to agree a payment plan. If they do not hear from us in 72 hours they will have no alternative but to take furth er action without reference to us.

I last sent a missing PTs letter on the 10th february 2014 with no response from them till now...

next steps anyone?????

Thanks as always :-)

22/11/13 sent CCA request
    29/11/13 Letter sent for communication in writing only.

UPDATE

6/12/13 Received a response from Creation today...'acknowledging receipt of my complaint and the complaints team will now investigate the matter'

7/12/13 Received a letter today from Creation saying they are in receipt of our request for the CCA. They have sent back a copy of the request asking my wife to sign it as part of their security procedure. I am sure I have read not to send them any signature. Any advice on what letter to send them back.
    Thanks in advance

7/1/14 Debt passed to West Midland Debt Collections asking for full payment or contacted to discuss a payment plan. Still no CCA from Creation
    7/1/14 sent 'sold in dispute' letter to west midland debt collections
    24/1/14 letter received from west midland saying we have not responded to previous communication(we did)
    24/1/14 resent 'sold in dispute' letter
    7/2/14 received 'cca' today...will scan and send to Niddy...fingers crossed :-)
    10/2/14 niddy says UE...missing PTs letter sent
    23/5/14 received letter from west midlands bank asking for full payment in 72 hours

Comment

I'd be sending them a one liner referring them to your Missing PTs letter and say that you are still awaiting a response.

Did you get proof of posting of Missing PTs letter or send it recorded delivery?
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I did get proof Pixie, thanks for advice one liner will get sent tomorrow

Comment

WMD are just in-house monkeys within Creation. Nothing to worry about there.

Comment

Thanks G

Comment

Merry xmas everyone and out of the blue received a letter from west midlands debt collections today with the standard please pay in full demand.

still not had a reply from missing PT letter sent in February.

should I ignore or acknowledge

as always thanks for advice.

UPDATE

6/12/13 Received a response from Creation today...'acknowledging receipt of my complaint and the complaints team will now investigate the matter'

7/12/13 Received a letter today from Creation saying they are in receipt of our request for the CCA. They have sent back a copy of the request asking my wife to sign it as part of their security procedure. I am sure I have read not to send them any signature. Any advice on what letter to send them back.
              Thanks in advance

7/1/14 Debt passed to West Midland Debt Collections asking for full payment or contacted to discuss a payment plan. Still no CCA from Creation
              24/1/14 letter received from west midland saying we have not responded to previous communication(we did)
              23/5/14 received letter from west midlands bank asking for full payment in 72 hours
              23/12/14 received letter from west midlands bank asking for full payment immediately

Comment

Merry Christmas chriwat, I've now closed your thread below, as it is confusing to all, posting the same thing twice

--- > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...702#post463702
                Last edited by IF; 23 December 2014, 10:16.
                "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Standard DCA nasty tactic to try and spoil your Christmas, Don't let it
                  After Christmas I'd resend the missing PT template if it was me xx

Comment

Ok thanks Elsa

Comment

Morning everyone.We just received another letter from WMD saying I didnt respond to their last letter ( i didn't). Going to send missing PTs letter again which we sent last February and got no response. Do you agree this is the thing to do and do I send it to WMD

thanks

7/12/13 Received a letter today from Creation saying they are in receipt of our request for the CCA. They have sent back a copy of the request asking my wife to sign it as part of their security procedure. I am sure I have read not to send them any signature.
                      23/5/14 received letter from west midlands debt collections asking for full payment in 72 hours
                      23/12/14 received letter from west midlands debt collections asking for full payment immediately
                      3/1/14 received letter from west midlands debt collections saying no response from previous letter.

Comment

That's what I'd do Chriwat. They're just on autopilot by the sound of it.

Elsa x

Comment

Thanks for quick reply Elsa, can you give me link to missing PTs letter as link i'm using not working :-(

hope you had a good xmas x

Comment

Originally posted by chriwat View Post
                            Thanks for quick reply Elsa, can you give me link to missing PTs letter as link i'm using not working :-(

hope you had a good xmas x
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks deepie

Comment

deepie its saying I am not registered to view this resource :-(

Comment

Working...
                                X