GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Chriwat Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chriwat Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chriwat Diary

Morning everyone...latest letter from Lowell today titled Pre-Legal Assessment....content below
    Important-legal action
    We will take legal action to recover the outstanding balanceif you do not contact us to advise why the account has not been paid, or agreerepayment. You can set up a repayment plan by registering at www.lovell.co.uk or by calling us on 0333556 5734.
    Legal action means that a writ or summons, dependent on thesize of your balance will be issued by the Court demanding payment of this debt.
    It will also result in fees and interest being added to youraccount, which will increase the ampunt you owe.
    20% discount offer
    To avoid further recovery action, we’re prepared to writeoff 20% off your balance-if you set up a repayment plan by 14/9/16.
    This means you would pay £4201.77
    Attached Files

Comment

22/11/13 sent CCA request
      29/11/13 Letter sent for communication inwriting only.
      6/12/13 Received a response from Creationtoday...'acknowledging receipt of my complaint and the complaints team will nowinvestigate the matter'
      7/12/13 Received a letter today fromCreation saying they are in receipt of our request for the CCA. They have sentback a copy of the request asking my wife to sign it as part of their securityprocedure. I am sure I have read not to send them any signature.
      7/1/14 Debt passed to West Midland DebtCollections asking for full payment or contacted to discuss a payment plan.Still no CCA from Creation
      7/1/14 sent 'sold in dispute' letter towest midland debt collections
      24/1/14 letter received from west midlandsaying we have not responded to previous communication(we did)
      24/1/14 resent 'sold in dispute' letter
      7/2/14 received 'cca' today...will scan andsend to Niddy...fingers crossed :-)
      10/2/14 niddy says UE...missing PTs lettersent
      23/5/14 received letter from west midlandsdebt collections asking for full payment in 72 hours
      23/12/14 received letter from west midlands debt collections asking for fullpayment immediately
      3/1/15 received letter from west midlands debt collections saying no responsefrom previous letter.

3/1/15 Missing PT's letter sent to WestMidlands Debt Collections
      23/1/15 Letter received from Moorcroft Debt Recovery saying to contact them asaccount passed to them from Creation.
      6/2/15 Letter from Moorcroft...unable to contact letter
      26/5/15 letter from creation saying passed to WMD for collection
      26/5/15 letter from WMD asking for payment immediately

20/6/16 letter from Lowells saying they hadbought the ‘debt’ from Creation
      20/8/16 Pre Legal Assessment letter from Lowell
      5/9/16 2nd Pre Legal Assessment letter from Lowell with discount offer

Comment

have you sent, Lowells a SWID?, if not I would send one now xxx
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I haven't sent one to Lowells....do you think that's best course of action or still ignore them?

Comment

I don't think it will do any harm, it is in dispute and they are harrassing you, they are also offering a discount which makes you wonder why if they are so sure they have a good case against you xx
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

thanks nightwatch...been away for a few days so will get it sent away and keep you posted :-)

Comment

Received letter today from Lowell stating we will be instructing solicitors to take legal action if we do not agree repayment of this debt by 29/9/16. Our discount offer is still available until 29/9/16.

We have been away so only sending SWID letter today

Hope its not too late

Comment

6/12/13 Received a response from Creationtoday...'acknowledging receipt of my complaint and the complaints team will nowinvestigate the matter'
                  7/12/13 Received a letter today fromCreation saying they are in receipt of our request for the CCA. They have sentback a copy of the request asking my wife to sign it as part of their securityprocedure. I am sure I have read not to send them any signature.
                  7/1/14 Debt passed to West Midland DebtCollections asking for full payment or contacted to discuss a payment plan.Still no CCA from Creation
                  24/1/14 letter received from west midlandsaying we have not responded to previous communication(we did)
                  23/5/14 received letter from west midlandsdebt collections asking for full payment in 72 hours
                  23/12/14 received letter from west midlands debt collections asking for fullpayment immediately
                  3/1/15 received letter from west midlands debt collections saying no responsefrom previous letter.

23/1/15 Letter received from Moorcroft Debt Recovery saying to contact them asaccount passed to them from Creation.

26/9/16 Letter from Lowells saying they will be instructing solicitors to take legal action
                  26/9/16 SWID letter sent to Lowells

Comment

I think I would send the LBA response for this one, how much are we talking about here?

Comment

defiantly send LBA letter

Comment

hiya....amount is £5252.21.....their discount offer is £4201.77.
                        So send LBA instead of SWID?

Comment

hi guys and gals, SWID letter sent.....should I hang fire before I send LBA?
                          Thanks

Comment

get the LBA away now, hopefully it will arrive the day after they have the SWID

Comment

Thanks Mrs D x

- - - Updated - - -

26/9/16 Letter from Lowells saying they will be instructing solicitors to take legal action
                              26/9/16 SWID letter sent to Lowells
                              29/9/16 LBA sent to Lowells

Comment

5/10/16 Letter from Lowells replying to my request for documentation. account on hold and aim to provide it within 12 days as they have requested from Creation. If they haven't heard from Creation within 40 days they will send me an update

Comment

Working...
                                X