GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Chriwat Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chriwat Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chriwat Diary

Hi Criwat any update on this ? Hope you are OK enjoy the sun xx
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi everyone,

So after months of nothing the silence is finally broken. Mywife received a letter today from Lowells to say Creation had sold them thedebt. We had no response to any SWID letters we sent to Creation so do youadvise a SWID letter to Lowells or just ignore

Thanks guys and hope you are all well

Comment

22/11/13 sent CCA request
        29/11/13 Letter sent for communication inwriting only.
        6/12/13 Received a response from Creationtoday...'acknowledging receipt of my complaint and the complaints team will nowinvestigate the matter'
        7/12/13 Received a letter today fromCreation saying they are in receipt of our request for the CCA. They have sentback a copy of the request asking my wife to sign it as part of their securityprocedure. I am sure I have read not to send them any signature.
        7/1/14 Debt passed to West Midland DebtCollections asking for full payment or contacted to discuss a payment plan.Still no CCA from Creation
        7/1/14 sent 'sold in dispute' letter towest midland debt collections
        24/1/14 letter received from west midlandsaying we have not responded to previous communication(we did)
        24/1/14 resent 'sold in dispute' letter
        7/2/14 received 'cca' today...will scan andsend to Niddy...fingers crossed :-)
        10/2/14 niddy says UE...missing PTs lettersent
        23/5/14 received letter from west midlandsdebt collections asking for full payment in 72 hours
        23/12/14 received letter from west midlands debt collections asking for fullpayment immediately
        3/1/15 received letter from west midlands debt collections saying no responsefrom previous letter.

3/1/15 Missing PT's letter sent to WestMidlands Debt Collections
        23/1/15 Letter received from Moorcroft Debt Recovery saying to contact them asaccount passed to them from Creation.
        6/2/15 Letter from Moorcroft...unable to contact letter
        26/5/15 letter from creation saying passed to WMD for collection
        26/5/15 letter from WMD asking for payment immediately

20/6/16 letter from Lowells saying they hadbought the ‘debt’ from Creation

Comment

Is it threatening? Or just advisory? If so maybe an idea to wait till they threaten .Unless someone says differently. x

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I would await the next letter xx

Comment

Hi,

Not threatening at all, just informing us they have bought the debt andwe have to contact them to arrange payment in full or to come to an agreement

- - - Updated - - -

thanks nightwatch that's our plan for now :-)

Comment

Goodo xx

Comment

Originally posted by chriwat View Post
                  We had no response to any SWID letters we sent to Creation so do youadvise a SWID letter to Lowells or just ignore
                  Don't send any more templates. They're in default so keep quiet now.

Keep us updated of any letters / threats though but don't go replying as it allows them to remedy the breaches which currently make it UE.
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

thanks everyone i'll keep you posted :-)

Comment

Morning everyone. So today received a ‘pre-legal assessment’letter from Lowell. It says they have assessed their options and intend to takelegal action to recover the debt if we do not contact them to agree a repaymentplan.
                      Sounds threatening and any advice appreciated.

- - - Updated - - -

22/11/13 sent CCA request
                      29/11/13 Letter sent for communication inwriting only.
                      6/12/13 Received a response from Creationtoday...'acknowledging receipt of my complaint and the complaints team will nowinvestigate the matter'
                      7/12/13 Received a letter today fromCreation saying they are in receipt of our request for the CCA. They have sentback a copy of the request asking my wife to sign it as part of their securityprocedure. I am sure I have read not to send them any signature.
                      7/1/14 Debt passed to West Midland DebtCollections asking for full payment or contacted to discuss a payment plan.Still no CCA from Creation
                      7/1/14 sent 'sold in dispute' letter towest midland debt collections
                      24/1/14 letter received from west midlandsaying we have not responded to previous communication(we did)
                      24/1/14 resent 'sold in dispute' letter
                      7/2/14 received 'cca' today...will scan andsend to Niddy...fingers crossed :-)
                      10/2/14 niddy says UE...missing PTs lettersent
                      23/5/14 received letter from west midlandsdebt collections asking for full payment in 72 hours
                      23/12/14 received letter from west midlands debt collections asking for fullpayment immediately
                      3/1/15 received letter from west midlands debt collections saying no responsefrom previous letter.

3/1/15 Missing PT's letter sent to WestMidlands Debt Collections
                      23/1/15 Letter received from Moorcroft Debt Recovery saying to contact them asaccount passed to them from Creation.
                      6/2/15 Letter from Moorcroft...unable to contact letter
                      26/5/15 letter from creation saying passed to WMD for collection
                      26/5/15 letter from WMD asking for payment immediately

20/6/16 letter from Lowells saying they hadbought the ‘debt’ from Creation
                      20/8/16 Pre Legal Assessment letter from Lowell

Comment

as it mentions legal assessment, I would send the LBA template, Lowell can be swift off the mark but can be slowed down with this reply xxxx

Comment

thanks nightwatch :-) whats the lba template

Comment

LBA = Letter before action
                            Good luck
                            When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

sorry it's in the template letters at the top of the page, for some reason i can't post a link to it, but if you click through, it will help explane why and when we send it,
                              all th best NW

Comment

got it NW thanks....i'll keep you posted

Comment

Working...
                                X