GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Sharon2345 Unenforceability Diaries - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sharon2345 Unenforceability Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharon2345 Unenforceability Diaries

EGG
    Interest frozen, defaulted 2006/7.

Name: Egg

Type: loan

Date commenced: 2005

Approx balance: £14,018.07

Date last paid: 1st May 2013

Arrangement: not paying now previously token payments via dmp

Account owner: Arrow Global (feb 2013) previously Britannica SAR Arrow

4/2013 - CCA request sent
    5/2013 - CCA response received from Arrow Global
    06/2013 - CCA document emailed to Niddy
    06/2013 - Niddy says CCa is UNENFORCEABLE
    06/2013 - Sent missing PT letter
    19 July 2013 - received letter from Arrow Global stating we do not agree with your interpretation of statute.
    26/08/2013 - Moorcroft chasing balance when notice of assignment states Wescot will be handling
    01/09/2013 - sent Moorcroft letter asking why chasing balance if notice assignment states Wescot will be handling
    11/09/2013 - Moorcroft sent letter saying they have noted notice of assignment. Their compliance officer looking into account
    WILL IGNORE
    04/11/2013 - Received letter from Moorcroft saying account is closed and will be passing back to Britannica Recoveries
    . Not sure why they telling me this thought account was with Wescot and Arrow Global.
    30/11/2013 - Moorcroft send me letter telling me they have closed my account and passing back to Arrow Global.
    Last edited by Sharon2345; 30 November 2013, 15:32.

Re: Sharon2345 Unenforceability Diaries

SAINSBURYS

Name: Sainsburys

Type: Credit Card

Date commenced: not sure probably 2005

Approx balance £2,236

Arrangement: not paying previously paying token payment via dmp

Account owner: HBOS or Credite Experto not sure as info not there on credit file default has gone

5/2013 - CCA response received
    5/2013 - Queried documents - do not look real
    5/2013 - Credite Experto response to log fraud claim with police and collection activity suspended for 21 days
    06/2013 - CCA documents sent to Niddy
    06/2013 - Niddy says UNENFORCEABLE
    12th June 2013 - Received letter from Credite Experto - stating documents are real and supplied in good faith and whether unenforcable court would decide and collection activity will continue.
    20th June 2013- Sent letter unenforecable and not communicating until 'true copy of agreement' is sent to me.
    28th June 2013 - Received letter from Credite Experto - stating documents are real and supplied in good faith and whether unenforcable court would decide and collection activity will continue.
    WILL IGNORE NOW until i receive next letter.
    11/09/2013 - Receive another letter asking to Arrange payment plan. Will Ignore
    28/11/2013 - Credite Experto send me letter offering me 50% full & final settlement. Will IGNORE havent got the money.
    21/02/2014 - received a 50% off full balance offer letter from Credite Experto
    Last edited by Sharon2345; 21 February 2014, 19:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharon2345 View Post
      5/2013 - CCA response received from Arrow Global
      What was their response?

Comment

Originally posted by GetSmart View Post
        What was their response?
        Sent me a letter stating its a recon and complys with CCA request and its acceptable. However cash amount borrowed is incorrect i borrowed £14k not £14,800 they state. Terms also sent which are a seperate document seems to be printed off a online arrow global database. You can see the directory information on the bottom of the pages.

Also just a question on a agreement shouldnt it state 'cash amount borrowed' and not 'cash amount lent'?
        Last edited by Sharon2345; 5 June 2013, 14:28.

Comment

Sharon, welcome to AAD

I presume you have read around the forum and are aware of how UE works, I see you've laid out your diary beautifully, thank you, it makes life easier for us.

if you have documents purporting to be lawful CCAs it's a good idea to send to Niddy, he'll have a look and give you a true picture of what they have actually sent.

You shouldn't cross anything or blank anything out so that Nids can have a proper look, he can be trusted. Put you user name in the top line of the email so that he can identify you.

You've come to the right place to start kicking back at the banks and we will help you through.

Comment

Ive been emailing this user a while now and have the agreements, it was my email asking for a diary that prompted this thread

I will reply later, as to the agreements sitting in my indox
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

sorry Sharon

welcome anyway, Niddy does believe we're all psychic or septic more like

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                sorry Sharon

welcome anyway, Niddy does believe we're all psychic or septic more like
                Sorry! I only got to bed at like 8am and she posted after then
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                  Niddy does believe we're all psychic or septic more like
                  Yes, he's a big fan of Septic.

SH

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    Sorry! I only got to bed at like 8am and she posted after then
                    you're forgiven then, just this time mind.................

Comment

Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post
                      Yes, he's a big fan of Septic.

SH

Comment

Well done on starting your diary.

As MrsD said, it's set out beautifully but it will be easier to follow as time goes on if you use different colours for letters sent and letters received.
                        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                          Well done on starting your diary.

As MrsD said, it's set out beautifully but it will be easier to follow as time goes on if you use different colours for letters sent and letters received.
                          Many thanks for your advice will start changing these colours.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharon2345 View Post
                            SAINSBURYS

Name: Sainsburys

Type: Credit Card

Date commenced: not sure probably 2005

Approx balance £2,236

Arrangement: not paying previously paying token payment via dmp

Account owner: HBOS or Credite Experto not sure as info not there on credit file default has gone

5/2013 - CCA response received
                            5/2013 - Queried documents - do not look real
                            5/2013 - Credite Experto response to log fraud claim with police and collection activity suspended for 21 days
                            06/2013 - CCA documents sent to Niddy
                            06/2013 - Niddy says UNENFORCEABLE
                            12th June 2013 - Received letter from Credite Experto - stating documents are real and supplied in good faith and whether unenforcable court would decide and collection activity will continue.
                            20th June 2013- Sent letter unenforecable and not communicating until 'true copy of agreement' is sent to me.
                            28th June 2013 - Received letter from Credite Experto - stating documents are real and supplied in good faith and whether unenforcable court would decide and collection activity will continue.
                            WILL IGNORE NOW until i receive next letter.
                            I stopped paying my DMP and the company got bought by another i didnt send back signed authority as my debts are in dispute. They still contacted my creditors with payment plan and Credite Experto sent letter stating arrangement to pay in place and CCA documents sent were sent in good faith collection activity will continue. I have replied stating DMP should not have contacted you as they no longer respresent me, and i stand with what i sent previously (missing PT letter) account is unenforable and i will not communicate with them until i receive a true copy of what i have requested.

Will this be ok?
                            Last edited by Sharon2345; 15 July 2013, 10:07.

Comment

Hi Sharon,
                              Welcome to AAD
                              I would write to the DMP advising them you no longer require their services and they are to not expect any further payments from you.

Cheers
                              Missy

Edit: Have you heard anything from Arrow RE: Egg - i see you are approaching 6 years on that one?!
                              Last edited by SA Gold; 20 June 2013, 15:45.
                              When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                              X