GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Gregco UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gregco UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gregco UE diary

• Type of account credit card opus
    • Date commenced April 2008
    • Approx balance £3025 although before charges etc £2580
    • Date last paid July 2011
    • not paying
    • Status default
    • Account owner DCA Connaught Collections

21/03/12 Received a letter from connaught 23/3 now instucting solicitors to proceed with court papers.
    15/3/13 Received from Connaught letter 'refering account to solicitors; moon beever, whom will contact me shortly'
    7/3/13 Sent Account in dispute copy to Moon Beaver.
    7/3/12 Received from Moon Beever replica letter I received 11/1/13
    29/1/13 Sent Account dispute as UE letter.

17/1/13 Received a reply from connaught re.S78 clarification and compliance, See post
    13/1/13 Posting missing PT template to moonies
    11/1/13 Received letter from Moon Beever:Pay within 16 days, or we are instructed that out client may issue court proceedings.
    Last edited by gregco; 24 March 2013, 13:06.

Re: Left it too Late? 2 Court Claims received

***8226; Type of account credit card HSBC
    ***8226; Date commenced Feb 2006
    ***8226; Approx balance £2755 although before charges etc £2472
    ***8226; Date last paid July 2011
    ***8226; not paying
    ***8226; Status default
    ***8226; Account owner Central Debt Recovery Unit
    ***8226; Has PPI

12/3/12 received from Buchanan a 'final Response'
    27/02/13 received from Buchanan a 'complaint' raised by me is under investigation, final response in 4 weeks.

25/01/12 received a being investigated 'cease all action' from Buchanan
    12/1/13 Sending Sold in Dispute letter
    12/1/13 Received Welcome letter from Buchanan asking for payment dated 9/1/13
    Metro just confirmed account being refereed to Buchanan & Wells
    Last edited by gregco; 15 March 2013, 18:06.

Comment

• Type of account credit card BarclayCard
      • Date commenced October 2008
      • Approx balance £4273 although before charges etc £4033
      • not paying
      • Status default
      • Account owner MK Rapid Recoveries

15/11/12 Received unable to resolve query, liasing with Barc' will contact you when we've received a response from them.
      Last edited by gregco; 21 February 2013, 17:56.

Comment

***8226; Type of account Current Account Overdraft HSBC
        ***8226; Date commenced Pre Feb 2004
        ***8226; Approx balance £886 although before charges etc £800
        ***8226; Date last paid Aug 2011
        ***8226; not paying
        ***8226; Status default
        ***8226; Account owner Central Debt recovery unit

09/02/13 received a letter from Buchananan. Cease all action instruction on account.
        30/1/13 Sent Buchanananan still waiting for requested doc's my account is UE till they arrive
        25/1/13 Received a letter from Buchanan please contact us to pay.
        Last edited by gregco; 9 February 2013, 19:28. Reason: Update

Comment

• Type of account Current Account Overdraft Alliance And Leicester / Santander
          • Date commenced April 2007
          • Approx balance £1019 although before charges etc £550
          • Date last paid Aug 2011
          • not paying
          • Status default
          • Account owner Home Collection Services Ltd

15/2/13 Received 'Will take no further action from CSL, please contact Wescot Directly from now'
          15/2/13 Sent Doorstep collection template to CSL
          14/2/13 Received a letter from CSL dated 12/2/13, We've not heard from you and you account has been refereed to doorstep collectors.

11/2/13 Sent non compliance with CCA req 'template', allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - spent2much UE diary
          4/1/13 Received from CSL a letter requesting payment, and notification that a doorstep collector will be instructed to visit.
          25/01/2013 received from Wescot a door step collection notice threat-o-gram.
          Last edited by gregco; 21 February 2013, 17:53.

Comment

Re: Gregco UE diary

Sadly, the Opus from 2010 and Barclaycard from 2008 are too new to be UE. :cry

I've been scouring my paperwork as I thought I had been switched before, and I found a letter from Barclaycard for my new Cashback Card. At the end of the letter it states 'Don't forget to keep using your Morgan Stanley issued card until you Barclaycard Cashback card becomes active on 22nd Sept 2008' And I thought if I opened the account with Morgan Stanley prior to it existing with Barclaycard would the trigger date of issue be on activation of the initial account?? I do not have the exact date I opened the Morgan card but the oldest statement I can find has transactions in April 07!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
              This is the CCA request template for the credit cards ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Request

Send the letter with a £1 PO and sign digitally with a computer font, not your real signature.

Sadly, the Opus from 2010 and Barclaycard from 2008 are too new to be UE. :cry

Overdrafts are different and a s.78 request doesn't apply - don't send the above template for the O/Ds. See this thread for what to do with O/Ds ---> Overdrafts - CCA Information - allaboutFORUMS

Once you get a response from them, send them to Niddy to the same email address you've been sending the documents regarding your MBNA claims.

See here for more info about unenforceability ---> UPDATED - A Full Guide to Unenforceability - allaboutFORUMS

For reference, this is the MBNA legal claims thread ---> allaboutFORUMS
              I will get on to this as soon as my very reasonably priced printer ink arrives.

Comment

Originally posted by gregco View Post
                • Type of account credit card opus
                • Date commenced Oct 2010
                • Approx balance £3025 although before charges etc £2580
                • not paying
                • Status default
                • Account owner DCA Connaught Collections
                Are you sure about this? Opus do not issue cards, this could be an old Citi card - or are you one of the few that got a progressive credit account provided by Opus card services...?

Point is, in Oct 2010 Opus were not here so this cannot be an Opus account.... They bought Citi's CC business in Nov 2010 but did not issue cards on the account at the time of takeover
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

No I'm Not sure of this
                  I don't know what a progressive credit account is, I'm sure it was just a standard CC

I did have a CITI account but I'd thought it had been terminated. Time to start checking the other pile of paperwork!!

Comment

No I'm Not sure of this
                    I don't know what a progressive credit account is, I'm sure it was just a standard CC

I did have a CITI account but I'd thought it had been terminated. Time to start checking the other pile of paperwork!!

The citi account was merged into Opus - so the start date may be different, it may not as in Oct 2010 Citi issued cards, in which case UE is not an option however I wanted to ensure that you didn't think the date Opus took over as being the start date - but it may well be within that same month - sods law.

Best to check it out, so for now get the CCA and lets see....
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

see this for info:

Basically...

As you were previously notified CC Asset Management Limited (CCAM) was the purchaser of the CitiCard portfolio, this has not changed. However, to effect a more efficient regulatory structure your account has been assigned to Progressive Credit Limited.
                      Citi site ---> Citi Cards

Opus site ---> Will payments to Citi be applied to my Opus Card account?

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                        Looks like Barclays just bought the whole MS CC portfolio, I've got one of them too.
                        Looks like Barclays buy a lot of things. You would think they would have all the paperwork to go with it wouldn't you?
                        Last edited by SA Gold; 10 September 2012, 12:39.
                        When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Yes I have the letters of intent about transferring to CC Asset Management Ltd. I think CITI card was originally opened April 2008

Comment

Yes I have the letters of intent about transferring to CC Asset Management Ltd. I think CITI card was originally opened April 2008
                            Now that helps, but if in 2008 it still doesn't give UE protection but we can always look to blag it, Opus are not known for being aggressive, me thinks they are still finding their feet....

I kicked their arse easily enough

Lets see what the CCA (if any) provides.....

Comment

Thanks for the Info, and Congrats on the arse whipping

Quick question from a dummy...Do The CCA request be sent to the DCA, or Original Creditor?

Comment

Working...
                              X