GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Gregco UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gregco UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Left it too Late? 2 Court Claims received

This is an OD account, the new letter I've received goes like this... CSL, field agents for the Client(wescot) have been instructed by above client to collect the outstanding debt. If we do not hear from you within the next 10 day a doorstep collector will be instructed to visit (Hopefully with a lovely bunch of flowers for the misses) to discuss a suitable repayment program. To avoid this action please send payment and repaayment proposal directly to this orifice......

Should I send them the still waiting or sold in dispute template or can I still ignore this???

Originally posted by gregco View Post
    • Type of account Current Account Overdraft Alliance And Leicester / Santander
    • Date commenced April 2007
    • Approx balance £1019 although before charges etc £550
    • Date last paid Aug 2011
    • not paying
    • Status default
    • Account owner Home Collection Services Ltd

4/1/13 Received from CSL a letter requesting payment, and notification that a doorstep collector will be instructed to visit.
    25/01/2013 received from Wescot a door step collection notice threat-o-gram.

Comment

Re: Gregco UE diary

I can't tell from what you've printed above whether or not an overdraft-style CCA request was ever sent, and, if so, to whom it was sent. If you can just clarify this, it will be possible to determine what should be done next.

SH

Comment

Yes, the OD request was sent out initially to the first DCA, and subsequent letters have been posted although I'm getting lost who's had what. I also sent follow up letters stating that I am still waiting a response form my initial request, although to whom I am uncertain

• not paying
        • Status default

4/1/13 Received from CSL a letter requesting payment, and notification that a doorstep collector will be instructed to visit.
        Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post
        I can't tell from what you've printed above whether or not an overdraft-style CCA request was ever sent, and, if so, to whom it was sent. If you can just clarify this, it will be possible to determine what should be done next.

SH

Comment

Yes, the OD request was sent out initially to the first DCA, and subsequent letters have been posted although I'm getting lost who's had what. I also sent follow up letters stating that I am still waiting a response form my initial request, although to whom I am uncertain
          In that case, you need to keep better records. Either get a box file and store copies of all letters in chronological order, or scan them and store them electronically.

In this case, I would send the A/C Sold in Dispute letter, amended to cover overdrafts instead of Sections 77-79 -

allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - spent2much UE diary

SH

Comment

Thanks SH, I'll send that template to them. I have recently started to get organized by filing all correspondence in chronological order, with hindsight it would of been better than the online filing system I used! I was only keeping copies of letters received and not what I had sent to whom Now I've got copies of everything going everywhere to everyone..much better!!

Comment

Re: Left it too Late? 2 Court Claims received

As described below, I have just opened this letter telling me the account has been refereed to a doorstep collection agency. I'm not particularly concerned by this yet, although I would prefer if people did not come and knock on my door...However I'm wondering if this is either a ooops we've not received your letter (ignoring it) / or oops your letter and this one have crossed in the mail and apologies will be forthwith....Any thoughts about the best course of action, perhaps give it a few days and resend the original CCA req template, Thanks.

• not paying
              • Status default

14/2/13 Received a letter from CSL dated 12/2/13, We've not heard from you and you account has been refereed to doorstep collectors.
              11/2/13 Sent non compliance with CCA req 'template', allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - spent2much UE diary

Comment

you could pop off a doorstep letter as below

Our Templates | Harassment & Intimidation Templates | Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit

remember a large percentage of these guys don't actually appear

Comment

I'm not too concerned even if I have the unfortunate chance encounter, if they catch me on a Good day I'll just ignore them, if they catch me on a bad day I'll tare em a new breathing hole!!I'd just rather avoid that approach.

I will reply to the letter I have received from their company using the threat doorstep template.

God this sites good, and you people.

Comment

thank you

it's nice to be appreciated

they are the lowest of the low who do this, trailing around the streets having doors slammed in their faces, can't imagine they can be too bright..............

Comment

• Re: Gregco UE diary

I'm not too concerned even if I have the unfortunate chance encounter, if they catch me on a Good day I'll just ignore them, if they catch me on a bad day I'll tare em a new breathing hole!!I'd just rather avoid that approach.

I will reply to the letter I have received from their company using the threat doorstep template.

God this sites good, and you people.
                      If someone does happen to turn up on your doorstep go out and get a lottery ticket as the odds are pretty similar!
                      "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I have received an identical letter from Moon Beever solicitors Today to the one I received in January, I think the best course of action would be to send them a copy of the UE letter I sent to connaught.

• Type of account credit card opus
                        • Date commenced April 2008
                        • Approx balance £3025 although before charges etc £2580
                        • Date last paid July 2011
                        • not paying
                        • Status default
                        • Account owner DCA Connaught Collections

7/3/13 Sent Account in dispute copy to Moon Beaver.
                        7/3/12 Received from Moon Beever replica letter I received 11/1/13
                        29/1/13 Sent Account dispute as UE letter.

17/1/13 Received a reply from connaught re.S78 clarification and compliance, See post
                        13/1/13 Posting missing PT template to moonies
                        11/1/13 Received letter from Moon Beever:Pay within 16 days, or we are instructed that out client may issue court proceedings.

Comment

I have received an identical letter from Moon Beever solicitors Today to the one I received in January, I think the best course of action would be to send them a copy of the UE letter I sent to connaught.
                          Indeed with just a one liner.

Comment

Just received another letter from Conn collections, 'We refer to the above matter and our numerous attempts to resolve this matter via correspondence and telephone. We are disappointed that we have failed to agree upon an arrangement to settle this matter. In view of the above we have, as of today's date, forwarded your account to our solicitors Moonies for the purpose of recovering the outstanding monies on our behalf.
                            You will in due course be contacted by them... ... ...'

I just dont think they understand my stand point. I'm sure the next thing they send to me will be court papers!!

• Type of account credit card opus
                            • Date commenced April 2008
                            • Approx balance £3025 although before charges etc £2580
                            • Date last paid July 2011
                            • not paying
                            • Status default
                            • Account owner DCA Connaught Collections

15/3/13 Received from Connaught letter 'refering account to solicitors; moon beever, whom will contact me shortly'
                            7/3/13 Sent Account in dispute copy to Moon Beaver.
                            7/3/12 Received from Moon Beever replica letter I received 11/1/13
                            29/1/13 Sent Account dispute as UE letter.

17/1/13 Received a reply from connaught re.S78 clarification and compliance, See post
                            13/1/13 Posting missing PT template to moonies
                            11/1/13 Received letter from Moon Beever:Pay within 16 days, or we are instructed that out client may issue court proceedings.
                            Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                            Moon beaver are very litigious so I'd be replying to con collections saying "please read my previous correspondence dated xxxx"....

If you've not sent anything then instead look to send beavers a bank account cca --> Overdrafts - CCA Information - allaboutFORUMS

Comment

Another of the May or Ifs? or buts?
                              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Just seem to be going round in circles, I've said its UE, They say they have sent all information and complied...Perhaps it's all if, and buts

Comment

Working...
                                X