GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Snowy's Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snowy's Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snowy's Diary

August 2012

Total of All Outstanding Debt = £32,661.34
    Number of creditors = 15

DISPUTED ACCOUNTS

LLOYDS TSB [MOORCROFT] LAST CORRESPONDENCE 23/01/13 PARKED

WESCOT LAST CORRESPONDENCE 31/08/12 PARKED

MBNA VIRGIN CREDIT CARD - F+F PAID

BARCLAYCARD LAST CORRESPONDENCE 09/10/12 LAST CORRES SENT TO LINK 10/04/16

HALIFAX CREDIT CARD [WESCOT] LAST CORRESPONDENCE 30/06/13 PAYMENT PLAN ARRANGED

CAPITAL ONE CREDIT CARD [LOWELL] LAST CORRESPONDENCE 30/07/13 PAID F+F

BANK OF SCOTLAND CURRENT ACCOUNT [CABOT] LAST CORRESPONDENCE 31/03/14 PARKED

HALIFAX LOAN [WESCOT] LAST CORRESPONDENCE 02/12/12 PAID F+F

BARCLAYS BANK ACCOUNT [BUCHANAN CLARK & WELLS] LAST CORRESPONDENCE 08/03/13 PARKED

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old Debt Number One NOW SETTLED F+F AND CLEARED

Old overdraft with Nat West Bank.It has been with DCA since 27/6/2000
    • Type of account - Nat West Overdraft
    • Date commenced - Pre 2000
    • Approx balance - Approx £377.40
    • Date last paid - Pre 2000
    • Are you on arrangement or not paying - YES Arrangement £1 per month up to date
    • Status - ??????
    • Account owner - AIC Credit

20/08/12

Contacted AIC Credit to establish balance and date of debt. Details obtained.

22/08/12
    Sent CCA first class recorded with £1 postal order - Payments still being made

28/08/12
    Letter received from AIC but asking for £1. I have already sent them £1 by postal order...!! Letter of reply sent 29/08/12 with cheque.

01/09/12
    Letter received from NatWest.The balance owing is £377.40 and is an old overdraft. States that the bank does not require customers to sign an agreement under the CCA in order for an overdraft. Therefore a copy of the signed credit agreement is not available and does not need to be provided to you under the terms of Section 78. Scan to Niddy.

January 2013
    Im continuing to repay this at £1 per month

May 2015 - cleared this by f+f
    Last edited by snowy; 10 April 2016, 10:02.

Re: Snowy's Diary

Old Debt Number Two
    • Type of account - Lombard Bank Loan
    • Approx balance - Approx £4519.13
    • Date last paid - Payments up to date £13 per month
    • Are you on arrangement or not paying - YES Arrangement £13 per month up to date. Payment by standing order each month.
    • Status - CCJ obtained 18/03/98
    • Account owner - HL Legal
    PAID F+F 02/09/17 FOR £1,121.52 - PAYMENTS CHANGED TO 1ST CREDIT

20/08/12
    Contacted HL Legal for current balance and age of debt. Quoted reference number. They couldn't find me. They did a name search. They couldn't find me. They did a postcode search. Couldn't find me. I stated that I was paying £13 per month by standing order and quoted their sort code and account. They stated that their account was correct but couldn't find my account with them. They told me to ring back later. I rang and spoke to another person an hour later. Exactly the same!!!!

22/08/12
    Sent CCA first class recorded with £1 postal order- Payments cancelled to bring something out of the woodwork

26/09/12
    Letter received from Experto Credite returning my £1 postal order. Letter states:-

We refer to your letter dated 20 august addressed to our solicitors HL Legal and your request for info. Whilst your request is noted, you are aware that your account is already subject to a CCJ obtained on 18/03/98 and from that point onwards therefore "title" to further recoveries derived from the judgement and not the credit reference.

The judgement was granted in the Northampton County Court at the request of Geoffrey Parker Bourne who were the solicitors acting on behalf of Intrum Justitia at that point in time.

In 2009 responsibility for collection activity on your judgment debt was transferred by Intrum Justitia from Geoffrey Parker Bourne to HL Legal Solicitors and you have been making payments to HLS since that time.

In view of the above, your request for a copy agreement is not relevant to the current situation, and we are returning your payment of £1.

We trust that you will now continue your payments to HLS but in the event that these are not forthcoming we will be left with no option that to consider enforcement of the judgement debt.

Wierd how I get a letter from Experto Credite??? Who I have never had any dealings with before regarding this

26/09/12
    Telephoned Experto Credite and requested a court letter stating that Experto Credite are owners. Told them payments wont be paid until this is produced.

27/09/12
    Spoke to HL Legal - no trace of my account without them. They requested that i send a letter requesting a formal search. Letter sent today.

January 2013
    This debt is an aged CCJ from 18/03/98, due to this I have restarted payments at £13 per month.
    Last edited by snowy; 5 May 2018, 17:38.

Comment

Old Debt Number Three

Lloyds TSB. As its so old this no longer appears on my credit ref file. I was making payments to Lloyds TSB until recently. Passed over to Moorcroft in May 2012
      • Type of account - Closed Account Overdraft ref *4311
      • Approx balance - Approx £1358.47
      • Are you on arrangement or not paying - Original arrangement £3 per month. Payments now cancelled.
      • Status - ??????
      • Account owner - Moorcroft

20/08/12
      Contacted Moorcroft for balance details. Details obtained.

22/08/12
      Sent CCA first class recorded with £1 postal order - Payments still being made

28/08/12
      Letter received from Moorcroft and returning "blank" postal order requesting that I make the postal order out to Lloyds TSB and resubmit to them. Postal order completed with Lloyds TSB on it and sent back 29/08/12

27/11/12
      Letter from Moorcroft please make your fee payable to the client. CCA request sent again 4/12/12 with cheque.

15/01/13
      Letter from Moorcroft -- Pay Up. --------> I have sent a letter to Moorcroft 17/01/13 as not replied to my CCA request. AWAIT RESPONSE.

23/01/13
      Letter from Moorcroft. They state that they have requested the relevant documentation from their client. Confirm that account has been put on hold and they will not seek to enforce the debt until documentation has been supplied. PARK AND AWAIT RESPONSE.

26/03/14
      Statement received showing current balance from Lloyds Bank. Nothing else. PARK AND AWAIT RESPONSE FROM LETTER DATED 17/01/13

26/10/14
      ACCOUNT NOW PARKED
      Last edited by snowy; 26 October 2014, 10:09.

Comment

Old Debt Number Four

To be honest I haven't a clue now where this originated. It has been with DCA since 13/6/2000 and no CCJ was registered. As its so old this no longer appears on my credit ref file.
        • Type of account - ?????
        • Approx balance - Approx £400.95
        • Are you on arrangement or not paying - Arrangement £1.80 per month up to date
        • Status - ??????
        • Account owner - Wescot

20/08/12
        Contacted Wescot for balance details. Details obtained. Offered £75 as full and final settlement to try and clear quick. Letter received stating no and lowest they would accept is £381.00 but stated to continue paying £1.80 per month!! (I think they will regret this!!!)

21/08/12
        Sent CCA first class recorded with £1 postal order- Payments still being made

31/08/12
        Letter received from Westcot stating "we are unable to provide you with the info and confirm that the account has been returned to our client. Please contact them directly". As I am paying Westcot direct I have ended all payments from immediate effect.

January 2013
        This account is now PARKED as nothing else received from anyone regarding this debt.

October 2014
        PARKED still nothing since 31/08/12
        Last edited by snowy; 26 October 2014, 10:13.

Comment

Old Debt Number Five NOW SETTLED F+F AND CLEARED

This has been held with CK Edrupt since 01/02/1999 and a CCJ was granted on 18/12/99.. As its so old this no longer appears on my credit ref file.
          • Type of account - Provident Credit
          • Approx balance - Approx £1496.15
          • Are you on arrangement or not paying - YES Arrangement £5 per month up to date
          • Status - CCJ
          • Account owner - CK Edrupt

20/08/12
          Contacted CK Edrupt for balance details. Details obtained.
          F+F accepted and paid
          Last edited by snowy; 1 March 2016, 20:08.

Comment

Old Debt Number Six - NOW SETTLED AND CLEARED

First Direct Bank Account - closed. It has been with DCA since 22/09/98 and a CCJ was obtained 30/11/99. As its so old this no longer appears on my credit ref file.
            • Type of account - Loan Account
            • Approx balance - Approx £3403
            • Are you on arrangement or not paying - Arrangement £10 per month up to date
            • Status - CCJ
            • Account owner - Metropolitan Collection Services

20/08/12
            Contacted MCS for balance details. Details obtained.

21/08/12
            Contacted MCS for F+F settlement figure. Quoted £2000. I said I could only afford £700. They will come back to me.

22/08/12
            MCS rang back. Wanted £1500. I offered half and my offer of £750 accepted. Asked to put in writing before I settle.

28/08/12
            Nothing received in writing. So f+f offer not followed through.

01/09/12
            Letter received from DG Solicitors confirming £750 is required to settle the account. The letter is dated 25 August 2012 and offer will remain valid until 28/8/12. Although out of date now Im going to contact them next week to try and settle. This is a very old ccj.

04/09/12
            Payment made for £750 as full and final settlement. They confirm that the account has now been cleared. Letter to confirm to follow
            Last edited by snowy; 26 October 2014, 10:16.

Comment

New Debt One - HSBC Credit Card

I make payments myself of £19.18 per month by standing order

Type of account
              - Credit Card

Date commenced
              - 09/03/07

Approx balance
              - Approx £4172
              Date last paid
              - Payments Up To Date

Are you on arrangement or not paying
              - Arrangement £19.18 per month up to date
              Status
              - CCJ
              Account owner
              - Metropolitan Collection Services

Last edited by snowy; 9 January 2013, 14:54.

Comment

New Debt Two - MBNA/Virgin Credit Card - Balance now cleared F+F

Type of account
                - Credit Card

Date commenced
                - 28/05/2008

Approx balance
                - £310
                Date last paid
                - October 2011
                and on arrangement last payment paid 24 July 2012.
                - Arrangement £10 per month up to date - payments now cancelled.
                Status
                - Default March 2012
                Account owner
                - ExpertoCredite

29/08/14 - F+F payment made. 50% discount.
                Balance now clear
                Last edited by snowy; 26 October 2014, 10:21.

Comment

New Debt Three - Barclaycard Credit Card
                  Type of account - Credit Card
                  Date commenced
                  - 25/05/08

Approx balance
                  - £3093
                  Date last paid
                  - January 2010

- Paying through DMP up to date. Last DMP payment made 24 July 2012.
                  Status
                  - Arrears only- no default registered
                  Account owner
                  - Link Financial (Passed to these in June 2012)

20/08/12
                  I intend to send a Data Protection request to obtain details of all overdue charges/default fees to try and claim back

21/08/12
                  Sent CCA by first class recorded delivery with £1 postal order - All DMP Payments now cancelled

28/08/12
                  Letter received from Link Financial. They have requested a copy of the agreement from IDR Finance Ltd (who bought the debt from Barclaycard on 25/05/12) They will provide this to me within 30 days.

09/10/12
                  Letter received from Link Financial. They have now provided computer screen shots of my agreement (no signatures) Uploaded to secure area for Niddy to look at

24/10/12
                  Niddy states as screenprints provided in CCA and
                  does not contain any of the required Prescribed Terms. CCA query - missing prescribed terms letter issued 25/10/12

January 2013
                  PARKED - Nothing else received regarding this.

March 2015
                  Contacted Barclaycard as they incorrectly did not default this account and sold to IDR FInance in 2012. They use Link Financial to deal with this.
                  Barclaycard have agreed to amend my credit record and mark it as in default from Dec 2012. They will contact IDR Finance to ensure that their side of my credit record is updated too

MARCH 2016
                  Contact from Link regarding balance outstanding, Email sent 29/02/16. No reply so another chaser email sent 07/03/16.
                  Still no reply from Link so final email sent 10/04/16 stating I presume this account has been closed and written off
                  Last edited by snowy; 10 April 2016, 10:05.

Comment

New Debt Four - Halifax Credit Card

Type of account
                    - Credit Card

Date commenced
                    - 16/02/09

Approx balance
                    - £2202.84
                    Date last paid
                    - June 2009

- Payment arrangement made with Rob Way £20 per month from 01/04/16
                    Status
                    - Default February 2010
                    Account owner
                    - Robinson Way

22/08/12
                    Sent CCA by first class recorded delivery with £1 postal order - DMP cancelled so no further payments

25/08/12
                    Compliment slip returning £1 postal order stating we have requested the info you require and have sent you a separate letter explaining our process

05/10/12
                    Letter received from Halifax stating they cannot trace my account using the details provided. I sent the letter to Robinson way quoting their reference and Halifax cant find me using robinson ways reference!! CCA sent 08/10/12 to Halifax quoting Halifax ref instead......

17/11/12
                    Received reconstituted version of the agreement comprising original terms and conditions and a copy of original signed application form.

20/11/12
                    Niddy confirms ENFORCEABLE

08/12/12
                    Letter received from Halifax Bank stating debt transferred to DCA - Apex Credit Management Ltd.

22/12/12
                    Letter received from Apex same day requesting contact.

04/01/13
                    Letter received from HL Solicitors stating they have been instructed by Apex Credit Management. Letter headed NOTICE OF PENDING LEGAL ACTION.

10/01/13
                    Threat O Gram letter sent by recorded delivery to HL Solicitors in response.

13/01/13
                    Letter from Apex stating they will be returning my account to our client - they will either consider taking further action or placing your account with another agency.

25/01/13
                    Response from HL Solciitors stating they have forwarded a copy of my letter to Apex. Please contact the client direct. Their instructions in respect of this matter are limited and we are not currently instructed to enter into correspondance with you.

06/02/13
                    Letter from Apex. Our client has requested we contact you to arrange payment of the outstanding balance.

08/02/13
                    Letter from Apex. Thanks for your correspondence. We have not received a letter from you requesting copy of CCA agreement. Please request it if needed.

18/02/13
                    Letter from Apex headed Home Visit Appointment. You are at risk of your account passed to an external field agent to collect the outstanding debt. Please contact us to arrange repayment.

22/02/13
                    Harassment & Threat of doorstep visit plus CCA reminder - uNEnforceability threat letter issued to Apex.

27/02/13
                    Letter from HL Solicitors headed Notice of pending legal action. Identical to one issued 04/01/13 Advising me to contact Apex Credit Management but have been instructed not to enter into correspondance with me. Filed this as have already written to HL solcitors previously.

14/06/13
                    Letter from Halifax stating they have been unable to agree a suitable payment plan. Passed to Wescot.

20/06/13
                    Letter from Wescot, balance is due for payment.

0/06/13
                    Final notice letter from Wescot

10/07/13
                    Reduced settlement offer letter received from Wescot
                    - Unenforcability letter issued to Wescot 13/08/13......await response

30/10/13
                    Letter from Wescot - dispute raised on account and they will be in touch

07/11/13
                    Letter from Wescot stating they have contacted Halifax who state that my CCA request has been processed previously. As such the account is payable.

11/11/13
                    Letter sent to Wescot as a response

19/12/13
                    Letter from Wescot stating they have contacted Halifax and raised dispute

16/01/14 - letter from Wescot. Still waiting to hear from Halifax

18/03/14 - Letter from Halifax. Request fullfilled-Await further DCA Action

06/04/14 - Letter from Wescot - still waiting to hear from Halifax

08/05/14 - Letter from Wescot - still waiting to hear from Halifax

17/05/15 - Letter from Wescot - still waiting to hear from Halifax

APRIL 2016
                    Payment arrangement with Rob Way arranged £20 per month from April 2016

Last edited by snowy; 10 April 2016, 10:06.

Comment

New Debt Five - Capital One Credit Card F+F PAID

Type of account
                      - Credit Card

Date commenced
                      - 31/08/05

Approx balance
                      - £933
                      Date last paid
                      - October 2009

- Payments via DMP up to date. DMP final payment 24 July 2012. DMP now cancelled.
                      Status
                      - Default October 2009
                      Account owner
                      - Capital One

27/09/14
                      F+F Offer acepted for £360
                      Last edited by snowy; 26 October 2014, 10:29.

Comment

New Debt Six - Bank Of Scotland Current Account
                        This is an old closed overdraft

Type of account
                        - Overdraft

Date commenced
                        - 22/08/06

Approx balance
                        - £1370.61
                        Date last paid
                        - February 2010

- Final DMP payment made 24 July 2012. DMP now cancelled.
                        Status
                        - Default September 2010
                        Account owner
                        - Cabot

22/08/12
                        Sent CCA by first class recorded delivery- DMP cancelled so no further payments

02/11/12
                        Letter received from Bank of Scotland stating that the account has now been sold to Cabot Financial Services from 2/10/12. Under the terms of this assignment and as defined in the DPA 1998 Cabot is now the Data Controller of your personal data contained in the records of this account.Cabot Financial (Europe) Limited has been appointed by Cabot Financial (UK) Limited, to manage your account in line with the arrangements agreed with BLS Collections. It is essential that all future payments and correspondance regarding this account now be directed to Cabot Financial (Europe) Limited. Also Letter from Cabot received stating they are now owners.

I have sent letter to Cabot stating account sold whilst in dispute.

11/12/12
                        Letter from Cabot stating that Bank Of Scotland did not receive a CCA and furthermore this account relates to a current account and as such there is no need for us to provide a copy of your credit agreement under the CCA for current accounts or overdraft facilities. Please make arrangements to pay.

I checked the Post Office - the CCA request was lost!!

10/01/13
                        .Response letter issued to Cabot.Overdrafts - CCA Information - allaboutFORUMS

16/09/13
                        Letter from Cabot asking me to pay the balance. Response issued asking for a reply to my letter sent 10/01/13.

25/09/13
                        Letter from Cabot offering 30% discount to settle the account

14/10/13
                        Letter from Cabot regarding my letter sent 16/09/13. Stating that the letter they issued in December 2012 clearly outlined the situation which remains the same. Copies of notice of assignment attached from Bank Of Scotland dated 02/11/12 stating that they have assigned the account to Cabot from 02/10/12.
                        They havent supplied me with the docs as requested though......

04/11/13

Letter sent to Cabot

Dear Sirs,

Account No/Reference No: XXXXXXXX

Thank you for your letter dated XX/XX/XXXX, the contents of which have been noted.

I write with reference to the above numbered account. I would like to point out that this account is formally in dispute with [Enter Original Creditor] and has been since they failed to acknowledge my Consumer Credit Agreement (CCA) Request, in line with The Consumer Credit (EU Directive) Regulations 2010 and also c.39 (s.74 (A&B) (VA)) CCA(1974).

As you are no doubt aware, your continual harassment not only breaches the Consumer Credit Act (1974), but also the Data Protection Act (1998), the Consumer Protection From Unfair Trading Regulations (2008) and the Office Of Fair Trading's Debt Collection Guidelines. Being that the Original Creditor is now in default of my CCA Request and OFT Debt Collection Guidelines, I consider this account to be in serious dispute, especially due to the fact that whilst my CCA Request remains in default (outstanding), enforcement action is not permitted in line with s.127(3) of the CCA1974.

As I held what can only be regarded as an 'Agreed Overdraft', which has now reverted to an 'Unauthorised Overdraft' then the lending becomes regulated in line with c.39 Part VA (s.74) (s.1(b)) CCA1974 meaning the normal rules and CCA(1974) protection applies to this account.

The account holder should be sending an annual reminder to me regarding the overdraft, as well as copies of the original agreement made, and an annual renewal form that contains the relevant prescribed terms that are clearly outlined in s.74(A)2(a,b,c,d,e). I highlight this provision for your perusal;

s.74A(2) The current account agreement must include the following information at the time it is made:

(a)the rate of interest charged on the amount by which an account-holder overdraws on the current account or exceeds the pre-arranged overdraft limit,
                        (b)any conditions applicable to that rate,
                        (c)any reference rate on which that rate is based,
                        (d)information on any changes to the rate of interest (including the periods that the rate applies and any conditions or procedure applicable to changing that rate), and
                        (e)any other charges payable by the debtor under the agreement (and the conditions under which those charges may be varied).

You should also be paying attention to s.74(B)(2) which reads, I quote;

s.74B(2) The matters referred to in subsection (1) are:

(a)the fact that the current account is overdrawn or the overdraft limit has been exceeded,
                        (b)the amount of that overdraft or excess,
                        (c)the rate of interest charged on it, and
                        (d)any other charges payable by the debtor in relation to it (including any penalties and any interest on those charges).

The CCA(1974) protection which applies to this type of unauthorised overdraft renders an account unenforceable if the required information is not forthcoming. As this account is clearly unenforceable, I expect you to write back and confirm that no further action will be taken, and that the account is now closed and no further correspondence will take place; irrespective, unless you do supply a lawful agreement I will not correspond with you again and any threats will be averred as unlawful and vexatious with a counter-claim forthcoming. In the meantime, I require that you clarify your position on this point as failure to do so, even by omission or lack of a response, will be regarded as an attempt to deliberately misrepresent or conceal the legal position regarding this matter to which an appropriate complaint will be made to the OFT.

Consequently, any legal action you pursue will not only be fully and vigorously defended, it will also be averred as both unlawful and vexatious. As such I respectfully suggest that this account is returned to the original creditor for immediate resolution prior to my seeking legal advice; due to the fact you cannot lawfully pursue any enforcement activities as the account was already in dispute at the time you became involved.

Yours faithfully,"

19/12/13 - Further letters received from Cabot on 29/11/13 and 12/12/13. Latest received 12/12/13 states that there is no need for us to provide a copy of your credit agreement under the CCA for current accounts and overdraft facilities, as part V of the CCA doe snot apply to these types of accounts. The exclusion of current accounts falling into part V of the CCA is set out in section 74(1)(b). Please contact our debt management team to discuss repayment.

Im putting this on hold now and await further letters due to ping pong games

16/01/14 - Letter from Cabot stating they have passed the account to Financial Investigations and Recoveries (Europe) Limited who be in touch
                        . - Filed.

27/01/14 + 23/02/14 - Letters from Cabot. Get in touch to pay.

31/03/14 - letter from Cabot. Notice of Arrears letter. Get in touch and pay!

22/04/14 - Letter from Cabot - account now passed to Marlin.

29/04/14 - Letter from Marlin. They intend to apply for a CCJ unless contact/payment is made.

Response issued to Marlin 06/05/14 as follows:-

Dear Sirs,

Ref: xxxxxxx

I refer to previous correspondence and in particular my request for information under the provisions of The Consumer Credit (EU Directive) Regulations 2010; and also c.39 (s.74 (A&B) (VA)) CCA(1974).

I formally requested a copy of the required documents that should have been sent to me annually by Halifax Bank and am to date still awaiting such documents.

Until such time as I am in receipt of the requested information, this account cannot be enforced and remains in an unenforceable position because the basic underlying principles of legislation are being ignored. I attach a copy of my original request again, and hope that this time you'll take me more seriously and actually send out historical data as required within the legislative statute that is the Consumer Credit Act (1974).

I look forward to your response within the next 28 days with the requested information.

Yours faithfully,

21/05/14 - Letter from Marlin - Notice of change of agent. Mortimer Clarke Solicitors have now been appointed to take over recovery action.

29/05/14 - Letter from Mortimer Clarke. Make an arrangement or they will apply for CCJ.

I have sent Mortimer Clarke a copy of my letter sent 06/05/14 as above..await reply

APRIL 2016
                        No replies and heard nothing - PARKED

Last edited by snowy; 10 April 2016, 10:07.

Comment

New Debt Seven - Halifax Loan now paid

Type of account
                          - Loan

Date commenced
                          - 30/03/09

Approx balance
                          - £7092
                          Date last paid
                          - June 2009

-Final DMP payment made 24 July 2012. DMP now cancelled.
                          Status
                          - Default November 2009
                          Account owner
                          - Capquest

20/08/12
                          I intend to send a Data Protection request to obtain details of all overdue charges/default fees to try and claim back

22/08/12
                          Sent CCA by first class recorded delivery - DMP cancelled so no further payments

01/09/12
                          Letter received from Capquest. Account on hold for 28 days. Info will be obtained and sent to me.

26/09/12
                          Letter received from Halifax with copy of loan agreement. Uploaded to secure area for Niddy to check.

24/10/12
                          Niddy confirms
                          . CCA missing prescribed terms letter sent 25/10/12

15/11/12
                          Letter received from Capquest stating that they no longer deal with collection of this debt and have returned to Halifax.

16/11/12
                          Letter from Bank Of Scotland stating debt transferred to DCA - Wescot Credit Services

22/11/12
                          Letter from wescot - Pay

02/12/12
                          Letter from Wescot headed FINAL NOTICE

12/12/12
                          Letter from Nelson Guest Solicitors - instructed by wescot regarding balance asking for a reduced settlement.

06/12/14
                          F+F accepted and paid
                          Last edited by snowy; 6 December 2014, 12:27.

Comment

New Debt Eight- Barclays Bank Account

Type of account
                            - Bank Overdraft

Date commenced
                            - 31/08/05

Approx balance
                            - £746
                            Date last paid
                            - June 2010

- Payments via DMP up to date. Final DMP payment made 24 July 2012. DMP now can cancelled.
                            Status
                            - Default November 2010
                            Account owner
                            - Barclays

22/08/12
                            Sent CCA by first class recorded delivery - DMP cancelled so no further payments

02/01/13
                            Letter received from CDCS regarding outstanding balance headed FINAL NOTICE. Pay up or debt transferred to a debt agency.

{I have checked Royal Mail Track n trace. The CCA request was delivered on 24/08/12.
                            Your tracked items details
                            Reference number: AI493345957GB
                            DateTimeStatusTrack point 24/08/1207:37DELIVERED24/08/12POPLAR PDO 22/08/1216:29ACCEPTED AT POL35 Church Street ST4 1AA}

12/01/13
                            Letter received from Barclays Collections. Pay up or debt transferred to debt collection agency.

24/01/13
                            Letter received from Barclays stating that the debt has been transferred to BCW Group Limited. We will no longer accept any further communication from you.

STILL NO RESPONSE FROM MY CCA DESPITE ROYAL MAIL CONFIRMATION.

07/02/13
                            Letter received from Buchanan Clark & Wells. Please contact us to arrange repayment.

11/02/13
                            Letter received from Buchanan Clark & Wells. We have written to you twice, you are ignoring our letters. Please contact us to make repayment.

22/02/13
                            Letter issued to Buchanan Clark & WellsCCA reminder - UnEnforceability Threat

08/03/13
                            Letter from Buchanan Clark & Wells - ceased all action on account whilst looked into.

02/04/13
                            Letter from Buchanan. Stating a complaint has been raised and a reply will be issued within 4 weeks

01/05/13
                            Letter from Buchanan. They have requested information from their client and it has not been supplied. The account has been closed and returned back to Barclays. No further correspondence will be issued by Buchanan regarding this account.

PARK - AWAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS

APRIL 2016 - STILL NOTHING RECEIVED. STILL PARKED

Last edited by snowy; 10 April 2016, 10:08.

Comment

New Debt Nine - Wonga - BALANCE NOW ZERO

Original loan plus 1 months interest = £674

Type of account
                              - Payday Loan

Date commenced
                              - 29/08/10

Approx balance
                              - £1112.15
                              Date last paid
                              -
                              Final DMP payment 24 July 2012. DMP now cancelled.
                              Status
                              - Not registered on Credit file
                              Account owner
                              - Wonga

22/10/14
                              Email from Wonga - balance has been nilled due to change in legislation

Last edited by snowy; 26 October 2014, 10:37.

Comment

Working...
                              X