GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Snowy's Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snowy's Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Snowy's Diary

All account dates now updated! Thanks Flowerpower

Will check on the other threads too

Comment

Originally posted by snowy View Post
      August 2012

Total of All Outstanding Debt = £32,661.34
      Number of creditors = 15

Old Debt Number One

To be honest I havent a clue now where this originated. It has been with DCA since 27/6/2000 and no idea if CCJ was registered or just default. As its so old this no longer appears on my credit ref file.
      • Type of account - ?????
      • Date commenced - Pre 2000
      • Approx balance - Approx £377.40
      • Date last paid - Pre 2000
      • Are you on arrangement or not paying - Arrangement £1 per month up to date
      • Status - ??????
      • Account owner - AIC Credit

20/08/12
      Contacted AIC Credit to establish balance and date of debt. Details obtained.
      Send off a CCA Request ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Request
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Old Debt Number Two

To be honest I haven't a clue now where this originated. No idea if CCJ was registered or just default. As its so old this no longer appears on my credit ref file.
        • Approx balance - Approx £4519.13
        • Are you on arrangement or not paying - Arrangement £13 per month up to date. Payment by standing order each month
        • Status - ??????
        • Account owner - HL Legal

20/08/12
        Contacted HL Legal for current balance and age of debt. Quoted reference number. They couldn't find me. They did a name search. They couldn't find me. They did a postcode search. Couldn't find me. I stated that I was paying £13 per month by standing order and quoted their sort code and account. They stated that their account was correct but couldn't find my account with them. They told me to ring back later. I rang and spoke to another person an hour later. Exactly the same!!!!
        Send off a CCA Request ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Request
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Old Debt Number Three

Lloyds TSB. As its so old this no longer appears on my credit ref file. I was making payments to Lloyds TSB until recently. Passed over to Moorcroft in May 2012
          • Type of account - Closed Account Overdraft
          • Approx balance - Approx £1358.47
          • Are you on arrangement or not paying - Arrangement £3 per month up to date
          • Status - ??????
          • Account owner - Moorcroft

20/08/12
          Contacted Moorcroft for balance details. Details obtained.
          Send off a CCA Request ---> Overdrafts - CCA Information - allaboutFORUMS

Comment

Old Debt Number Four

To be honest I haven't a clue now where this originated. It has been with DCA since 13/6/2000 and no CCJ was registered. As its so old this no longer appears on my credit ref file.
            • Approx balance - Approx £400.95
            • Are you on arrangement or not paying - Arrangement £1.80 per month up to date
            • Status - ??????
            • Account owner - Wescot

20/08/12
            Contacted Wescot for balance details. Details obtained.
            Again, send off a CCA Request ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Request

Comment

Old Debt Number Five

This has been held with CK Edrupt since 01/02/1999 and a CCJ was granted on 18/12/99.. As its so old this no longer appears on my credit ref file.
              • Type of account - Provident Credit
              • Approx balance - Approx £1496.15
              • Are you on arrangement or not paying - Arrangement £5 per month up to date
              • Status - CCJ
              • Account owner - CK Edrupt

20/08/12
              Contacted CK Edrupt for balance details. Details obtained.
              Continue paying this - leave it alone for now.....

Comment

Old Debt Number Six

First Direct Bank Account - closed. It has been with DCA since 22/09/98 and a CCJ was obtained 30/11/99. As its so old this no longer appears on my credit ref file.
                • Type of account - Loan Account
                • Approx balance - Approx £3403
                • Are you on arrangement or not paying - Arrangement £10 per month up to date
                • Status - CCJ
                • Account owner - Metropolitan Collection Services

20/08/12
                Contacted MCS for balance details. Details obtained.
                Continue paying this - leave it alone for now.....

Comment

New Debt One - HSBC Credit Card

I make payments myself of £19.18 per month by standing order

Type of account
                  - Credit Card

Date commenced
                  - 09/03/07

Approx balance
                  - Approx £4172
                  Date last paid
                  - August 2009

Are you on arrangement or not paying
                  - Arrangement £19.18 per month up to date
                  Status
                  - CCJ
                  Account owner
                  - Metropolitan Collection Services

20/08/12
                  I intend to send a Data Protection request to obtain details of all overdue charges/default fees to try and claim back
                  Continue as you are with this, do not cease payments! Sadly, leave this and continue to pay it. If it forms part of a formal DMP just start paying direct when you cancel the dmp (assuming you go down the UE route).... Same with all CCJ's i.e. continue to pay them the agreed amount each month.

Comment

New Debt Two - MBNA/Virgin Credit Card

I make payments of £10 per month via standing order myself.

Type of account
                    - Credit Card

Date commenced
                    - 28/05/2008

Approx balance
                    - £310
                    Date last paid
                    - October 2011

- Arrangement £10 per month up to date
                    Status
                    - Default March 2012
                    Account owner
                    - ExpertoCredite

20/08/12
                    I intend to send a Data Protection request to obtain details of all overdue charges/default fees to try and claim back
                    Although post 04/07 (ie forget UE) - we can blag it and try and confuse them so still send off a CCA Request but cease repayments ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Request

Comment

New Debt Three - Barclaycard Credit Card

This is included in my DMP

Type of account
                      - Credit Card

Date commenced
                      - 25/05/08

Approx balance
                      - £3093
                      Date last paid
                      - January 2010

- Paying through DMP up to date
                      Status
                      - Arrears - no default registered
                      Account owner
                      - Link Financial (Passed to these in June 2012)

20/08/12
                      As above, send for the cca but cease repayments and see what they come back with

Comment

New Debt Four - Halifax Credit Card

Type of account
                        - Credit Card

Date commenced
                        - 16/02/09

Approx balance
                        - £2213
                        Date last paid
                        - June 2009

- Payments via DMP up to date
                        Status
                        - Default February 2010
                        Account owner
                        - Robinson Way

20/08/12
                        Again, send off a CCA request & cease repayments....

Comment

New Debt Five - Capital One Credit Card

Type of account
                          - Credit Card

Date commenced
                          - 31/08/05

Approx balance
                          - £933
                          Date last paid
                          - October 2009

Status
                          - Default October 2009
                          Account owner
                          - Capital One

20/08/12

Comment

New Debt Six - Halifax Current Account

This is included in my DMP and is an old closed overdraft

Type of account
                            - Overdraft

Date commenced
                            - 22/08/06

Approx balance
                            - £1376
                            Date last paid
                            - February 2010

Status
                            - Default September 2010
                            Account owner
                            - BLS Collections

20/08/12
                            I intend to send a Data Protection request to obtain details of all overdue charges/default fees to try and claim back under "hardship"

Comment

New Debt Seven - Halifax Loan

Type of account
                              - Loan

Date commenced
                              - 30/03/09

Approx balance
                              - £7092
                              Date last paid
                              - June 2009

Status
                              - Default November 2009
                              Account owner
                              - Capquest

20/08/12
                              This is not going to be UE due to commencement date however send for the CCA and stop payments.....

Comment

New Debt Eight- Barclays Bank Account

Type of account
                                - Bank Overdraft

Date commenced
                                - 31/08/05

Approx balance
                                - £746
                                Date last paid
                                - June 2010

Status
                                - Default November 2010
                                Account owner
                                - Barclays

20/08/12

Comment

Working...
                                X