GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Snowy's Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snowy's Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Snowy's Diary

Originally posted by snowy View Post
    New Debt Three - Barclaycard Credit Card

This is included in my DMP

Type of account
    - Credit Card

Date commenced
    - 25/05/08

Approx balance
    - £3093
    Date last paid
    - January 2010

Are you on arrangement or not paying
    - Paying through DMP up to date. Last DMP payment made 24 July 2012.
    Status
    - Arrears only- no default registered
    Account owner
    - Link Financial (Passed to these in June 2012)

20/08/12
    I intend to send a Data Protection request to obtain details of all overdue charges/default fees to try and claim back

21/08/12
    Sent CCA by first class recorded delivery with £1 postal order - All DMP Payments now cancelled

28/08/12
    Letter received from Link Financial. They have requested a copy of the agreement from IDR Finance Ltd (who bought the debt from Barclaycard on 25/05/12) They will provide this to me within 30 days.

09/10/12
    Letter received from Link Financial. They have now provided computer screen shots of my agreement (no signatures) Uploaded to secure area for Niddy to look at
    Letter received from Link Financial dated 9 October 2012. They have now provided computer screen shots of my agreement (no signatures) Uploaded to secure area for Niddy to look at.

Comment

New Debt Seven - Halifax Loan

Type of account
      - Loan

Date commenced
      - 30/03/09

Approx balance
      - £7092
      Date last paid
      - June 2009

- Payments via DMP up to date. Final DMP payment made 24 July 2012. DMP now cancelled.
      Status
      - Default November 2009
      Account owner
      - Capquest

20/08/12
      I intend to send a Data Protection request to obtain details of all overdue charges/default fees to try and claim back

22/08/12
      Sent CCA by first class recorded delivery - DMP cancelled so no further payments

01/09/12
      Letter received from Capquest. Account on hold for 28 days. Info will be obtained and sent to me.

26/09/12
      Letter received from Halifax with copy of loan agreement. Uploaded to secure area for Niddy to check.
      Letter received from Halifax dated 26/09/12 with copy of loan agreement. Uploaded to secure area for Niddy to check.

Comment

Letter received from Halifax dated 26/09/12 with copy of loan agreement. Uploaded to secure area for Niddy to check.
        Niddy states Enforceable so gonna contact Halifax to arrange repayments. Thanks Niddy for the info.

Comment

New Debt Five - Capital One Credit Card

Type of account
          - Credit Card

Date commenced
          - 31/08/05

Approx balance
          - £933
          Date last paid
          - October 2009

- Payments via DMP up to date. DMP final payment 24 July 2012. DMP now cancelled.
          Status
          - Default October 2009
          Account owner
          - Capital One

20/08/12

22/08/12
          Sent CCA by first class recorded delivery with £1 postal order - DMP cancelled so no further payments

21/10/12
          Letter received from Capital One enclosing copy of signed credit agreement dated 2005. Scanned onto secure area for Niddy to check.
          Letter received from Capital One enclosing copy of signed credit agreement dated 2005. Scanned onto secure area for Niddy to check.

Comment

Niddy states Enforceable so gonna contact Halifax to arrange repayments. Thanks Niddy for the info.
            Not yet. Wait till we go through all your debts. Just sit tight for now.
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy - i appreciate all of the help from you and other members on here

Comment

I'll read your diary in full tonight. Come online round 8pm and I'll give a full update for you
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Bump to myself. Sorry was preoccupied last night.

Off to bed for a bit. I'll check agreements etc tonight promise

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    Bump to myself. Sorry was preoccupied last night.

Off to bed for a bit. I'll check agreements etc tonight promise
                    Much appreciated

Comment

shit I forgot

Comment

I have now updated all your upload threads - really sorry especially about the one sat there from September

One is

The other 2 are

And the bank account, as you bank with them stop messing around, start paying even a fiver a month into the OD - don't let them utilise RoSO.

Comment

cheers niddy - useful info you have provided and will start the letters this evening!

Comment

New Debt Five - Capital One Credit Card

Type of account
                            - Credit Card

Date commenced
                            - 31/08/05

Approx balance
                            - £933
                            Date last paid
                            - October 2009

- DMP cancelled July 2012. DMP final payment 24 July 2012. .
                            Status
                            - Default October 2009
                            Account owner
                            - Capital One

20/08/12

22/08/12
                            Sent CCA by first class recorded delivery with £1 postal order - DMP cancelled so no further payments

21/10/12

24/10/12
                            Niddy confirms its
                            CCA Query-Missing prescribed terms letter issued 25/10/12 as per instructions. Hanging fire to see what happens.

17/11/12
                            Letter received from Capital One stating that they have instructed Credit Solutions to act on their behalf. Letter received 12/11/12 from Credit Solutions headed formal demand and requesting payment.
                            Letter received from Capital One stating that they have instructed Credit Solutions to act on their behalf. Letter received 12/11/12 from Credit Solutions headed formal demand and requesting payment. Ive had a few calls from Credit Solutions also. Not spoken to them and hung up.

Comment

This is all just routine crap. I would sent them a combination of this -

Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Account Sold whilst in Dispute

and the telephone harassment letter. Can't link to that one because the page won't load for some reason.

SH

Comment

New Debt Four - Halifax Credit Card

Type of account
                                - Credit Card

Date commenced
                                - 16/02/09

Approx balance
                                - £2213
                                Date last paid
                                - June 2009

- Last payment via DMP paid 24 July 2012. DMP now cancelled.
                                Status
                                - Default February 2010
                                Account owner
                                - Robinson Way

22/08/12

25/08/12
                                Compliment slip returning £1 postal order stating we have requested the info you require and have sent you a separate letter explaining our process

05/10/12
                                Letter received from Halifax stating they cannot trace my account using the details provided. I sent the letter to Robinson way quoting their reference and Halifax cant find me using robinson ways reference!! CCA sent 08/10/12 to Halifax quoting Halifax ref instead......

17/11/12
                                Received reconstituted version of the agreement comprising original terms and conditions and a copy of original signed application form. Scanned and uploaded for Niddy to look at.
                                Received reconstituted version of the agreement comprising original terms and conditions and a copy of original signed application form. Scanned and uploaded for Niddy to look at.

Comment

Working...
                                X