GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script SA Gold's Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SA Gold's Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SA Gold's Diary

Hi,
    The aim of this diary is to log events whilst dealing with debts listed below.
    At the time of writing this, I am in a Debt management plan and have paid every month. I discovered this great forum whilst searching online for further information about defaults registered on credit reference agency files.

I always had a good credit history up until the end of 2010. Personal circumstances changed and i had to start all over again.
    Initially, savings got me through day to day life although this soon dried up. My bank increased my overdraft facility as and when required. Eventually, my overdraft was more than the wages being paid in and just before i entered the DMP, the overdraft had been exceeded on numerous occasions and it was common to have been paid with no cash flow available.
    I pleaded with the Bank although the people i spoke with didn't seem to understand, or care what i was trying to explain despite having access to my statements.
    I pleaded with them to help with my overdraft; i thought at least with some cash flow i could get a second job to keep up and clear credit agreements. Eventually i spoke with someone who could understand what i was saying, although said there was nothing they could do.
    With no money even after pay day i entered in to a Debt Management Plan and contacted creditors to advise them of this.
    Let the UE journey commence!

October 2012: Debt management plan cancelled.

Key:
    Black = SA Gold replying
    Blue = Telephone Call
    Red = Correspondence from debtor
    Last edited by Pixie; 14 October 2013, 12:57. Reason: Changed name in post
    When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Missy's Diary

Current Account (Overdraft)

Type of account: Current account (Overdraft)

Date commenced: Unknown. Several years.

Approx balance: £2000

Date last paid: November 2010

Are you on arrangement or not paying: Paying by arrangement.
    September 2012 - Not paying.

Account owner: Barclays Bank PLC

Notes: Current bank account. Overdraft exceeded. Account closed upon setting up DMP.

July 2012 - Wrote requesting balance on account.
    August 2012 - No written response. Call advising £1600 can be paid over the phone to settle the account.
    August 2012 - CCA request sent.
    August 2012 - Letter from Barclays received:
    September 2012 - Letter from Barclays - "without prejudice" we will accept £1600 to settle.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SA Gold; 9 July 2013, 10:07. Reason: Added details
    When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Missy's Diary

Egg Credit Card

Type of account: Egg Credit Card

Date commenced: April 2001

Approx balance: £5000

Date last paid: April 2011

Are you on arrangement or not paying: Payment by arrangement.
      September 2012 - Not paying

Account owner: Barclaycard

Notes: Egg Card taken out although Barclaycard acquired Egg whilst I was in the DMP. I spoke with Egg about the cash flow problem before entering DMP.

July 2012 - Reply with full balance and methods to pay.
      August 2012 - Settlement offer 50% rejected. (Pre discovering this forum)
      August 2012 - CCR request sent.
      August 2012 - No proof of receipt.
      September 2012 - Reply received advising they will be in touch (attached).
      Attached Files
      Last edited by SA Gold; 9 July 2013, 10:09. Reason: Added details

Comment

Egg Money Card

Type of account: Egg Money Card

Date commenced: November 2007

Approx balance: £1500

Date last paid: June 2011

Are you on arrangement or not paying: Payment by arrangement.
        September 2012 - Not paying.

Account owner: Barclaycard Centre

Notes: Egg Card taken out although Barclaycard acquired Egg whilst I was in the DMP. I spoke with Egg about the cash flow problem before entering DMP.

August 2012 - Reply with full balance and methods to pay.
        August 2012 - Settlement offer 50% rejected. (Pre discovering this forum)
        August 2012 - CCR request sent.
        August 2012 - No proof of receipt.
        September 2012 - Reply to CCA received. Sent to Niddy
        Attached Files
        Last edited by SA Gold; 9 July 2013, 10:10. Reason: Details added

Comment

Personal Loan Sainsburys Bank

Type of account: Personal Loan

Date commenced: June 2008

Approx balance: £5000

Date last paid: February 2011

Are you on arrangement or not paying: Not paying

Account owner: Sainsbury's Loans.

Notes: I took a personal, unsecured loan out with Sainsburys Bank. When contacting them recently for a balance they couldn't find me by Postcode, or the correct reference number i quoted for my account. After a few minutes of being placed on hold i was advised: "we couldn't find you on our system because Blair, Oliver and Scott are dealing with your account. Here is the number, please contact them".
          Equifax reports Sainsburys Bank, no mention of Blair, Oliver and Scott.

July 2012 - Contacted Sainsbury's Bank. Call taker unable to locate account by correct account number and postcode. Advised the account was now being dealt with by Blair, Oliver and Scott. Number provided.
          Contacted BOS for contact details. Call taker confirmed the account was being dealt with by them and provided address for correspondence. Advised I could pay 75% of the balance to settle in full.
          Wrote to BOS asking for a balance on the account in writing.

August 2012 - Reply from BOS stating they have reviewed my circumstances and they would not be able to offer any reduction in the current full balance and happy to be contacted for further advice.

August 2012 - CCA Request sent.
          August 2012 - Proof of delivery. Calendar reminder set for 14 days after.
          September 2012 - CCA reply received and sent to Niddy which is All payments have now been stopped.
          December 2012 - Letter from BOS stating the normal amount has not been paid.
          December 2012 - Replied to BOS with missing P&T's.
          January 2013 - Letter from Sainsbury's bank saying they have let me down and will forward paperwork.
          Feburary 2013 - Letter from Blair, Oliver and Scott demanding payment.
          March 2013 - Letter from Blair, Oliver and Scott with notice to issue legal proceedings.
          March 2013 - 2 CCA's received. emailed to AAD for checking.
          March 2013 - Letter from Sainsbury's Loans stating they have passed the debt collection to Moorcraft
          March 2013 - First letter from Moorcraft arrived.
          April 2013 - Another letter from Moorcraft arrived.
          April 2013 - Monthly offer letter from Moorcraft arrived
          May 2013 - Statement received
          May 2013 - Letter from Midas Credit received
          May 2013 - Letter from Moorcraft received
          May 2013 - Notice of assignment received

July 2013 - Final Offer of discount received
          October 2013 - Letter from RMA Resolve received
          October 2013 - Letter from Arrow Global received
          November 2013 - Letter from NCO received
          December 2013 - T&C's received - emailed to Niddy for checking
          Attached Files
          Last edited by SA Gold; 2 January 2014, 12:58. Reason: Added details

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
            As these two were taken AFTER April 2007, they are likely to be enforceable as s.127 of the CCA which is the one that prevents a court from issuing an enforcement order if there is no properly executed agreement was repealed at that time.
            Hi,
            Is that still the case if they can't provide the original agreement? For example, Egg documents weren't transferred/requested by Barclaycard?

Comment

Sainsbury finance is provided by HBOS remember.

Blair Oliver Scott (see initials) are HBOS in house DCA
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                Sainsbury finance is provided by HBOS remember.

Blair Oliver Scott (see initials) are HBOS in house DCA
                Hi,
                Is there any links/information i should be aware of for HBOS - from your post i guess there is something i haven't come across that i should have!

Also,
                After reading a post from another member, i now know that I cannot request a CCA for my overdraft account because it's not applicable.
                With regards to the Sainsburys loan - should i request the CCA from them, or Blair, Oliver and Scott?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by missy View Post
                  Hi,
                  Is there any links/information i should be aware of for HBOS - from your post i guess there is something i haven't come across that i should have!

Also,
                  After reading a post from another member, i now know that I cannot request a CCA for my overdraft account because it's not applicable.
                  With regards to the Sainsburys loan - should i request the CCA from them, or Blair, Oliver and Scott?

Thanks!
                  Sure you can request CCA for an OD - see this

---> Overdrafts - CCA Information - allaboutFORUMS

Request CCA from whoever last wrote to you, was this sainsburys or BOS (blair oliver)?

Links regards HBOS in what way? Don't worry about them, you'll be fine
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Sure you can request CCA for an OD - see this

---> Overdrafts - CCA Information - allaboutFORUMS

Request CCA from whoever last wrote to you, was this sainsburys or BOS (blair oliver)?

Links regards HBOS in what way? Don't worry about them, you'll be fine
                    That's good news! I'm sure i read a post saying its not applicable, but i must have misread.

Blair Oliver Scott wrote to me recently so they can have have it!

Thanks again.

Postal orders tomorrow!

Comment

Lol

It kind of isn't. But I'm a clever arse and we test the water based on that link above.

Read the thread first. It's a pain in the ass as I think we confuse the creditors with the legal and statute jargon within the response (read thread and you'll understand)

Comment

Lol

It kind of isn't. But I'm a clever arse and we test the water based on that link above.

Read the thread first. It's a pain in the ass as I think we confuse the creditors with the legal and statute jargon within the response (read thread and you'll understand)
                        Brilliant! This forum is just getting better and better.

Comment

OK i know this is a dumb question, but if in doubt - ask i guess!

With regards to writing to Barclaycard for copies of CCA's for both cards; should i send one letter with a £2 postal order referring to both accounts, or two separate letters?
                          Not sure how these things are processed (or ignored!) so not sure which one for the best.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by missy View Post
                            OK i know this is a dumb question, but if in doubt - ask i guess!

With regards to writing to Barclaycard for copies of CCA's for both cards; should i send one letter with a £2 postal order referring to both accounts, or two separate letters?
                            Not sure how these things are processed (or ignored!) so not sure which one for the best.

Thanks!
                            2 separate letters £1 in each...........

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                              2 separate letters £1 in each...........
                              Thanks, will do.

Comment

Working...
                              X