GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script SA Gold's Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SA Gold's Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Missy's Diary

Morning all. I trust everyone had a nice break over the bank holiday.
    Notice of assignment for me from Sainsbury's Bank!
    Letter here and here.

Should I:
    a) Wait until i hear from them.
    b) Send something - if so, what would be best? Sold in dispute letter?
    thanks,
    Missy
    Last edited by SA Gold; 28 May 2013, 09:35.
    When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Another one of these Arrow assignments. If their new super duper computer system is being used this one should be ending up with one of your present DCA's to chase. Are Moorcroft first in the Missy leader board of bad ass companies just at the moment.

As to the response think with assignments you wait till the red pen brigade start to cut and paste to you.
      Last edited by ken100464; 28 May 2013, 10:58.

Comment

Originally posted by ken100464 View Post
        Another one of these Arrow assignments. If their new super duper computer system is being used this one should be ending up with one of your present DCA's to chase. Are Moorcroft first in the Missy leader board of bad ass companies just at the moment.

As to the response think with assignments you wait till the red pen brigrade start to cut and paste to you.
        Hi Ken,
        Thanks for posting
        Yep, Moorclot are in the picture. I'll await the red crayon letters
        When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

There seem to be a lot of Arrow NOAs going around at the moment...had one myself. The dca is the one the debt was with before the assignment.
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
            There seem to be a lot of Arrow NOAs going around at the moment...had one myself. The dca is the one the debt was with before the assignment.
            Hi Pixie,
            There certainly does seem to be a fair few floating around AAD at the moment DCA = Moorcr@p in my case

Comment

Lewis Debt Recovery in mine but I have a ccj on the debt (too new for UE and no money to make F&F) but they're going to be waiting a very long time to get back what I owe (as in never)

Comment

Lewis Debt Recovery in mine but I have a ccj on the debt (too new for UE and no money to make F&F) but they're going to be waiting a very long time to get back what I owe (as in never)
                owch sorry to hear about the CCJ. Aw well, it will soon drop off the credit file

Comment

TBH I'm not that bothered about the ccj...I don't have anything so they can't take anything. Plus I think it may have put other enforceable debts off pursuing any further

Comment

TBH I'm not that bothered about the ccj...I don't have anything so they can't take anything. Plus I think it may have put other enforceable debts off pursuing any further
                    all good then. happy days!

Comment

** Update on Sainsbury's Loan **

Final Offer of discount received from Moorcr@p here

Comment

Update on Sainsbury's loan.

Letter from RMA Resolve here and here.

Shall i ignore?

Thanks

SA

Comment

I've changed the name of your thread to SA Gold instead of Missy's, hope that's OK
                          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                            I've changed the name of your thread to SA Gold instead of Missy's, hope that's OK
                            Sure, IF thanks!

Comment

Re: SA Gold's Diary

If you're still blagging it, I would send SWID to RMA

Comment

Re: SA Gold's Diary

If you're still blagging it, I would send SWID to RMA
                                Hi Pixie,

Yes, i am blagging it so will pop one off in the post. I'm hoping the letter from Sainsburys (including a cheque for £20!) causes some letter tennis for a while if needed

Thanks
                                SA

Comment

Working...
                                X