GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script SA Gold's Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SA Gold's Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Missy's Diary

Update.

Barclays Overdraft - Letter saying they will contact me no later than 18th September.

Both Barclaycards - no receipt of delivery. Is this likely to be because they have so much mail they sign for it by the sack load?

Sainsbury's (sent to BOS) - Receipt of delivery. Calendar reminder set for 14 days after arrival.
    When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Update.

Sainsbury's CCA received and sent to Niddy for review.

Egg Money - Long winded letter (not sure if it constitutes a CCA) received and sent to Niddy for review.

Egg Visa - Letter received advising their receipt of request and that they will be in touch.
      When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

dont worry about not having proof they signed for the letter, they bulk sign for letters and you might not get a signature, but the receipt to prove it was sent is enough to cover your own back.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
          dont worry about not having proof they signed for the letter, they bulk sign for letters and you might not get a signature, but the receipt to prove it was sent is enough to cover your own back.
          Ah that makes sense mate. I guess they receive far too much mail to sign for one by one lol.
          Good news is since then, i have been replied to (see above).

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by missy View Post
            Egg Money Card
            Type of account: Egg Money Card
            Date commenced: November 2007
            Approx balance: £2000
            Date last paid: June 2011
            Are you on arrangement or not paying: Payment by arrangement.
            Account owner: Barclaycard Centre

Notes: Egg Card taken out although Barclaycard acquired Egg whilst I was in the DMP. I spoke with Egg about the cash flow problem before entering DMP.

July 2012 - Wrote requesting balance on account.
            August 2012 - Reply with full balance and methods to pay.
            August 2012 - Settlement offer 50% rejected. (Pre discovering this forum)
            August 2012 - CCR request sent.
            August 2012 - No proof of receipt.
            September 2012 - Reply to CCA received. Sent to Niddy
            This you can ignore for now - just keep us updated (obviously cease any and all payments)...

This is the clincher, from their own letter!

Click image for larger version

Name:	cca1.png
Views:	1
Size:	149.3 KB
ID:	1390856

As things stand they are correct, this is
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Personal Loan Sainsburys Bank
              Type of account: Personal Loan
              Date commenced: June 2008

September 2012 - CCA reply received and sent to Niddy.
              Notice the date highlighted above, as the start date - as such, this is

You can blag it by sending back the missing PT's template but bear in mind it is enforceable.
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                This you can ignore for now - just keep us updated (obviously cease any and all payments)...

This is the clincher, from their own letter!

[ATTACH]5843[/ATTACH]

As things stand they are correct, this is
                p.s. wasn't it actually repealed on the 26th May...?

See:--> Consumer Credit Act 1974

S. 78(6)(b) and preceding word repealed (26.5.2008) by The Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 (S.I. 2008/1277), regs. 30(1)(3), Sch. 2 para. 20, Sch. 4 Pt. 1 (with savings in reg. 28(2)(3))

Comment

That's excellent news, thanks for checking them out!

I am wondering if they will be able to locate the documents on the other accounts...
                  Last edited by SA Gold; 7 September 2012, 13:10.

Comment

DMP cancelled. Payment normally due about now. Time to batten down the hatches!

Comment

Update from Sainsburys loan
                      First correspondence since CCA received and DMP cancelled:

Dear Missy.

Payment has not been received on your instalment plan and it is now in arreas.

A payment of (usual DMP amount) is required immediately to bring to your plan up to date. Please call us today to make payment or discuss your account with our customer representatives, who are available to help.
                      If you have recently made payment to a debt management company, please contact them to ensure payment is forwarded to Blair, Oliver and Scott Ltd.

If you do not make payment, we want to make you aware that Sainsburys Bank PLC may take any available funds from a current or savings that you hold with them.

We trust you will give this matter you immediate attention. Failure to do so will result in us taking further action to recover your debt.

If any of the details are incorrect please contact us so we can update your information accordingly.

Should i ignore this, or send missing t&c's? Cheers

Comment

Update from Sainsburys loan
                        First correspondence since CCA received and DMP cancelled:

Should i ignore this, or send missing t&c's? Cheers
                        I would wait and see what they send next....

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                          I would wait and see what they send next....
                          Will do chief, thanks!

Comment

Update (not long from the first letter!) from Sainsbury's loan

Dear Missy,

Your repayment plan is still in arrears, despite our previous requests for payment.
                            You may must pay the arrears immediately. Payment can be made using the dedicated line below.
                            Failure to do so will result in your plan being cancelled and further action taken to recover the outstanding debt.
                            This may include:
                            * Referring your debt to one of our local door-to-door recovery agents to call and discuss payment of the debt.
                            * Court action to seek a judgement against you, if we are successful we could then seek an order allowing us to collect money directly from your employer, or if you are a homeowner applying to the court for a charging order over your property.

If you do not make payment, we want to make you aware that Sainsburys Bank may take available funds from a current or savings account you hold with them.

Yours faithfully,

Blair, Oliver and Scum.

Ignore for now?

Comment

Blair Oliver and Scott are still BOS (geddit) who are Sainsburys. if this is the first you've received from them, I send the sold in dispute even although it's the 2nd desk up on the left from the last lot. keeps a nice papertrail.

Comment

If you do not make payment, we want to make you aware that Sainsburys Bank may take available funds from a current or savings account you hold with them.

Yours faithfully,

Blair, Oliver and Scum.

Ignore for now?
                                Hope this bit is irrelevant and covered by yourself already?

Comment

Working...
                                X