GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Hello...i need help! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello...i need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello...i need help!

Hi Guys and Girls,

I don't really now where to start i am feeling panicky don't know where to turn!
    I am think of trying these debt comapnies but have been advised not too.

I have been looking into this unenforcability issue but i cant see the wood for the trees and need help and guidance if it is for me.

I have been made redundant and no longer afford payments, I have outstanding payments on a loan, a overdraft and 2 credit cards. I have been issued a default notice from the loan company as i tried to make payment arrangments with all 4 creditors waiting to hear back from the credt card companies.

I also tried to change my bank and they really messed things up and i was charged for missing payments due to direct debits not going through and ended up using the overdraft to clear the payments this was a few months back and then the bank have been contacting me too clear the overdraft and also issued me a notuice of some sort.

Now i think with default it is quite serious and will it mean baliffs comings around?

Feeling pretty low and any help would be appreciated.

Regards
    Eggy

Re: Hello...i need help!

Hi & welcome

Please read this and provide us some more details, not everything in it - but just some, to help us to help you...

---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...22&postcount=2

Don't worry either, you're in safe hands here - just read some of the diaries or legal threads to see what goes on and how we fight back.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hi Eggy, welcome!

well you've come to the right place....just bear with us for a full reply.

did you sort out a new bank account eventually?
      x

Comment

Hi eggy2011 and Welcome to Niddy's Ali Baba cave LOL.

First of all stop panicking and worrying. Hopefully Niddy will be along or someone else with more knowledge than me to guide you in the right direction.

I am sure you will be advised to make a list of all your debts separately and list details about each one individually. No need to feel low as some of the things that Niddy comes out with will put a smile on your face believe me.

I am sure you will receive a lot of help support and advice on here..........this site has just been updated by Sir Niddy who is site moderator and it is fantastic. So try and give a more detailed picture about each debt.

I am not too sure what Niddy would advise whether to start a new thread for each debt or all in one.

Just hold your horses the cavalry should arrive soon, just keep waving the white flag LOL and best of luck.

Comment

OH I thought I would be the first to reply........... LOL but you two beat me to it, cooooooool

Comment

Originally posted by transformer999 View Post
            OH I thought I would be the first to reply........... LOL but you two beat me to it, cooooooool
            Just coincidence that I was watching the newbie lol - had a few spammers lately so I was following them (sorry, err on side of caution at times)....

No offence Eggy - just what some of do, to protect the users here.
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

No probs Niddy, blimey what a bunch of thankful people we are LOL, I enjoy pressing that THANKS button

Comment

wow, well was'nt expecting quite a response thank you all I was just reading other diaries and feel better knowing that i am not the only one!

@ Never -In-doubt lol@ spammer - none taken
                @Tranformer 999 - Thanks, i guess i will have to make my own post/ diary just reading others
                @ Confused 76 - yes in the process of opening one its been while since i opened an account now they seem to charge monthly for that unless it is an absolute basic one! I'm not exactly buying a mobile phone - must be getting old!

Comment

Hiya

If you add your debts to this thread, i'll tidy it all up later for you... but to help, I do need to see what you owe and who to.

Comment

• Type of account (credit card/loan): LOAN with Bank Of Scotland /Halifax
                    • Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007):Late summer of 2007
                    • Approx balance £4000 outstanding
                    • Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment)November 2010
                    • Are you on arrangement or not paying: I have wrote to them but had no reply to them agreeing to this. I sent £1.00 cheque.
                    • Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date) in default notice was served last week.
                    • Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender) Halifax

Comment

• Type of account (credit card/loan): Credit card with MBNA (Virgin)
                      • Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007):Late summer of 2006
                      • Approx balance £2000 outstanding
                      • Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment)December 2010
                      • Are you on arrangement or not paying: I have wrote to them but had no reply to them agreeing to this. I sent £1.00 cheque.
                      • Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date) in arrears had a few letters from them
                      • Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender) MBNA

Comment

• Type of account (credit card/loan): Bank account overdraft
                        • Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007):opened since 1999
                        • Approx balance £300 outstanding
                        • Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment)Nil been in O/D for last 4 months
                        • Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date) in arrears had a few letters from them and numerous calls, letter states that they will pass on to debt collectors if i did not contact them. I contacted them last month (Dec 2010) saying i will pay all this month (January 2011)but have not been able too.
                        • Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender) Natwest

Comment

• Type of account (credit card/loan): Credit card with Royal Bank of Scotland
                          • Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007):September 2002
                          • Approx balance £5000 outstanding possibly more as i went over the credit limit
                          • Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment)December 2010
                          • Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date) in arrears
                          • Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender) The Royal Bank of Scotland

Comment

Cheers Niddy, I hope I have included all the information correctly after going through the posts on here you are really are the peoples champ.

Comment

Originally posted by eggy2011 View Post
                              • Type of account (credit card/loan): LOAN with Bank Of Scotland /Halifax
                              • Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007):Late summer of 2007
                              • Approx balance £4000 outstanding
                              • Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment)November 2010
                              • Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date) in default notice was served last week.
                              • Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender) Halifax
                              Can you confirm exactly what the above relates to? I need to know, did you make a full payment that was due in November or just a partial payment? I am asking for two separate entries here - 1st, when did you last pay the agreed contractual amount, and then when did you last pay them any kind of payment?

This will be separate dates if you've been defaulted.....

I presume the £1 cheque you sent was for the CCA? If so, do nothing, pay nothing else, until you hear back from them and then notify us here before doing anything else.

No more payments just now ok? of any kind....

Comment

Working...
                              X