GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Fred Bassett v 1st Credit (Lloyds TSB) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fred Bassett v 1st Credit (Lloyds TSB)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred Bassett v 1st Credit (Lloyds TSB)

Hi all,

This is the second instalment of my 1st Credit saga and relates to a Lloyds TSB credit card. I haven't paid this for years - it was in dispute with Lloyds and also has PPI attached. I've been pointed in the direction of a letter relating to my Halifax account (also sold to 1st Credit) and I will use the same template letter for this one.

Cheers.

Fred

My Halifax account is here ---> Fred Bassett v 1st Credit (Halifax) - allaboutFORUMS

Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 14 August 2012, 05:48. Reason: added link to HBOS

Re: Fred Bassett v 1st Credit (Lloyds TSB)

Indeed Fred, the same letter.

Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Account Sold whilst in Dispute

Niddy likes to chew 1st Credits private parts.

As with the Halifax thread, If you can make up a Diary on this thread, it makes life easier for Niddy to follow.

Vint

Comment

Originally posted by vint1954 View Post
      Indeed Fred, the same letter.

Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Account Sold whilst in Dispute

Niddy likes to chew 1st Credits private parts.

As with the Halifax thread, If you can make up a Diary on this thread, it makes life easier for Niddy to follow.

Vint
      Thanks Vint. How do I go about this? Is this just a timeline of events or something different?

Cheers.

Fred

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bassett View Post
        Thanks Vint. How do I go about this? Is this just a timeline of events or something different?

Cheers.

Fred
        Quite simple Fred,
        Requested Information for UE Process

If you're thinking of going down the UE route, then before commencing a diary please read the following information as it will help you to help me, which in turn means you'll get responses faster cos I can follow your progress with ease - the more complex you format your diary, the longer it takes me to respond cos I leave them til the end of the day when I think i'll have time, sometimes these sit unanswered for days because I struggle to find time.

Read the following useful guide on how to send me agreements: ---> User Guide - Sending your Agreement to Niddy - allaboutFORUMS

To help me, to help you, please provide the following information for each account:

Type of account (credit card/loan)

Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007)

Approx balance

Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment)

Are you on arrangement or not paying

Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date)

Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender)
        Providing the above information, for each account helps me. Then, when you start the process lay your diary out in a format like this example

---> Example of perfect layout Pixie's UE diary - allaboutFORUMS

All you have to do is read down, you'll see Pixie has placed each account in its own post with updates in colour under each so when she updates these, it is easier for me to spot any changes and advise accordingly.

When you get a CCA back, then email me (see here: ---> User Guide - Sending your Agreement to Niddy - allaboutFORUMS) enclosing the agreement and any accompanying documents. Please do not blank bits out. When you email, put one account (or CCA) per email and ensure your site username is in the subject line so I know who it is. I usually reply to all emails on here. If you do not have a diary then I will not respond to your email.

Niddy

Have a read around the forum, starting here: Unenforceability Diaries - Read me First! - allaboutFORUMS
        Last edited by Flowerpower; 13 August 2012, 22:34. Reason: Linkys :)

Comment

Hiya

For now do not send anything to 1st Credit, sit tight.

Instead, can you please provide the following info: ---> allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - Unenforceability Diaries - Read me First!

i.e.
          • Type of account (credit card/loan)

• Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007)

• Approx balance

• Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment)

• Are you on arrangement or not paying

• Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date)

• Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender)

Reason I say not to get in touch, lets find out some background first. Also, can you send me the agreement, terms and NoA/DN etc if you have a copy - the letter attached at the top of this is NOT a valid NoA and if that is all they sent they would struggle to enforce, however easy to remedy.

Point is, I need to ascertain if you had PPI etc and if so, does that affect the overall position - if yes, then i'll speak to my contact at 1st Credit and politely ask them to leave you alone (if you want...)

Lets see what the history is and email me the requested info, then we'll move forward.

Cheers
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy, I'm just about to go to work. I'll try and get this all up together tonight. The letter they sent was only one half of it - the other being in same envelope.

Regards.

Fred

Comment

Thanks Niddy, I'm just about to go to work. I'll try and get this all up together tonight. The letter they sent was only one half of it - the other being in same envelope.

Regards.

Fred
              Hiya

Thanks, I appreciate that hence I am asking for copies - please send me all the HBOS stuff in one email then a second with the Lloyds info please mate. Obviously don't blank bits out...

Have fun, catch up tonight
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Fred
                We've had remarkable results on here with Niddy interventions on 1st Credit accounts. Go for it!

Elsa x

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
                  Hi Fred
                  We've had remarkable results on here with Niddy interventions on 1st Credit accounts. Go for it!

Elsa x
                  Thanks Elsa I will. I've just got to dig out all my paperwork now. These have been dormant for a while and Mrs Bassett's had a tidy up, so I may have to go digging around the loft!

Cheers.

Fred

Comment

1st Credit have responded to my email with this:

They have, apparently, "removed my telephone numbers from their systems" but nonetheless reserve the right to contact me if I don't respond to their correspondence.

I'm not sure how they will be able to telephone me as, presumably, they won't know my numbers any longer.

Anyway, I haven't really contacted them yet, so I think I'll send a CCA for starters. That should wind them up very nicely indeed and it will also be interesting to see what they turn up.

Regards.

Fred
                    Last edited by Fred Bassett; 21 August 2012, 19:04.

Comment

Just re-read Niddy's post 7 and I'm going to hang fire on sending them anything for now. I'll just ignore the idiots.

Comment

Have you sent the agreement to Niddy?

Comment

Have you sent the agreement to Niddy?
                          Yes I have. He's told me its UE. I've also just sent him the NOA, but this is probably not necessary.

The agreement I have came from the Lloyds (ditto Halifax) nearly 5 years ago and I'm just interested to see what 1st Credit have got.

Comment

Yes I have. He's told me its UE. I've also just sent him the NOA, but this is probably not necessary.

The agreement I have came from the Lloyds (ditto Halifax) nearly 5 years ago and I'm just interested to see what 1st Credit have got.
                            I would just alert Niddy to the letter. He has offered to deal with them.

Don't send anything off until you have confimation from Niddy.

Comment

I would just alert Niddy to the letter. He has offered to deal with them.

Don't send anything off until you have confimation from Niddy.
                              OK. Everyone here seems to know what they are doing so I'm going to sit tight instead and pour myself a cold one.

Cheers!

Fred

Comment

Working...
                              X