GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script LTSB - Lost my DSAR - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LTSB - Lost my DSAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LTSB - Lost my DSAR

I found another loan with TSB/UDT from the 90's complete with account number and showing PPI was added to the original loan, so I sent a DSAR to them at the London address (25 Gresham St) because I could find nothing about TSB UDT Ltd. anywhere.

After nearly 4 weeks and not hearing anything I contacted LTSB about this one and it seems that they have lost it somewhere or at least they can't find it, the London office told me that unless you send it with a contact name the mail simply goes to a sorting centre to be looked at and distributed from there, I contacted LTSB in Andover and they don't have any record of it, they suggested contacting the Newport office but despite several emails (6 in the last week, 1 per day, trying to be annoying and even using return receipts) they have up to yet declined to answer, the phone number I have just rings out. I did send it recorded delivery but they must be signed for en-mass in London.

The cheque has not been presented yet so what should my next step be?

Send the whole lot again to Newport where I was pointed to for all DSAR requests or to wait a while longer? It has already been nearly 4 weeks on this one.

Re: LTSB - Lost my DSAR

Did you send recorded/ have proof of delivery?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Did you send recorded/ have proof of delivery?
      Yes but as I said in my post they must all be signed for en-mass as the signature is ineligible and the cheque has not been presented yet.
      Don't know if they are just buggering about with these requests or are snowed under, maybe waiting for you to go to the FOS as it seems they get no hassle from them for 12 months or more before they offer or agree a settlement with you.

Comment

Vossy, here is details of UDT or United Dominion Trust......
        Lloyds to merge insurers - Business - News - The Independent

Article is from 1996
        Following that trail lead to an article from 2002

Lloyds UDT rebrands

which leads us to Black Horse Fleet Finance Leasing

Comment

Just resend it and cancel old cheque. Pain I know but not much else you can do right now.

Obv put a complaint in later then you can go FOS route etc.... Resend for now though.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by nattie View Post
            Vossy, here is details of UDT or United Dominion Trust......
            Lloyds to merge insurers - Business - News - The Independent

Article is from 1996
            Following that trail lead to an article from 2002

Lloyds UDT rebrands

which leads us to Black Horse Fleet Finance Leasing

Thanks for that, are LTSB correct when they say send all DSAR requests to Newport?

Comment

Originally posted by vossy View Post
              Thanks for that, are LTSB correct when they say send all DSAR requests to Newport?
              You can send to any office however as they've said to send it there do it. Less chance of bulk processing errors.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                You can send to any office however as they've said to send it there do it. Less chance of bulk processing errors.
                Thanks NID, Onward we go!

Comment

Hi

Sorry for not being here sooner, and cheers Niddy.

So it looks like they no longer use that London address for SAR's anymore then?

Just do as Niddy says now and complain etc, you will get there. I bet it was Lloyds who lost it in my opinion, or maybe because the address as stated above is no longer used.
                  Will have to remember that one, thanks for letting us know Vossy.

And good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                    Hi

Sorry for not being here sooner, and cheers Niddy.

So it looks like they no longer use that London address for SAR's anymore then?

Just do as Niddy says now and complain etc, you will get there. I bet it was Lloyds who lost it in my opinion, or maybe because the address as stated above is no longer used.
                    Will have to remember that one, thanks for letting us know Vossy.

And good luck.
                    Thanks Di,

This is from the email they sent to me:

Thank you for your e-mail sent on the 13th March 2012.

All data subject access requests can be send to the following address;

Lloyds TSB, PPI Customer Relations
                    Tredegar Park
                    Newport
                    South Wales
                    NP10 8SB

Kind regards,

Lloyds TSB, PPI Customer Relations.

Comment

Thanks Di,

This is from the email they sent to me:

Thank you for your e-mail sent on the 13th March 2012.

All data subject access requests can be send to the following address;

Tredegar Park
                      Newport
                      South Wales
                      NP10 8SB

Kind regards,

Lloyds TSB, PPI Customer Relations.

Brilliant, thanks for that.
                      Actually that used to be the address for the reclaiming from lloyds tsb, but note since I made reclaims from them it's changed.

So at least we all will be aware of that now, again thank you.
                      More on the lloyds link below.

http://www.lloydstsb.com/payment_pro...complaints.asp

Comment

Thanks Di,

Tredegar Park
                        Newport
                        South Wales
                        NP10 8SB
                        Is this the address to send to for a charges claim too,without the 'PPI Customer Relations' bit in and change to what? or is there another address to write to regards charges.
                        I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Originally posted by pooky2483 View Post
                          Is this the address to send to for a charges claim too,without the 'PPI Customer Relations' bit in and change to what? or is there another address to write to regards charges.
                          When I reclaimed my bank charges I used the Birmingham address. It is on here somewhere.

Comment

As they appear to be using lots of various addresses now, since I made my reclaims from them, if you email customer care, they should provide you with the details of where to send via SAR request.

Just to double check.

customer.care.insurance@lloydstsb.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                              As they appear to be using lots of various addresses now, since I made my reclaims from them, if you email customer care, they should provide you with the details of where to send via SAR request.

Just to double check.

customer.care.insurance@lloydstsb.co.uk
                              They directed me to;
                              CONTACT.US@LloydsTSB.co.uk

and then they gave me this address;
                              Data Subject Access Request Team
                              Lloyds TSB
                              Drop Zone C41
                              Charlton Place
                              Charlton Road
                              Andover
                              Hants
                              SP10 1RE
                              I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Working...
                              X