GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script stuffthebanks' UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

stuffthebanks' UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stuffthebanks' UE diary

Argos card

Started: September 2001
    Balance: £1053..
    Last payment made £10.00 October 2011
    Not paying anything at all

30/11/2011 ..Letter of sale from Argos..and Lowell introduction letter received.
    5/12/11....CCA and SAR request sent to Argos
    12/12/11...LETTER RECEIVED FROM LOWELL..we are here to help..I do not reply...
    22/12/11...CCA request received from Argos....Its an application form.... unenforceable.....
    23/12/11..Letter from Lowell...We want to help you clear your account.....I do not reply
    3/1/12...We would like to help you free up your finances...I do not reply
    13/1/12...Statement of account from Lowell....Showing a payment of £30.00 not sure where it came from....Do not reply..
    16/1/12..We can still help you....What you could face if we don't hear from you....Do not reply...
    Last edited by IF; 9 April 2014, 10:44.
    Steve

Re: Stuff the banks ue diary

Very catalogue

Started : July 2004...Account started back in 2001 as Argos,then changed to Argos Additions,Then Additions and finally to Very...
    Original account as Argos back in 2001
    Balance:£1804
    Last payment:November 2012 £30.00
    Now paying:Nothing

Financial difficulties meant the £120 per month could no longer be met..so....I will try to be as precise as possible..

30/8/11..Arrears collection dept..Account is in arrears.
    5/9/11...Letter sent to Very asking for help in reduced payments.
    Income and expenditure also sent.
    12/9/11..Letter sent to Very..Telephone harassment letter sent.
    13/9/11...Letter from Very...Unable to accept my proposals..
    16/9/11...Letter from arrears collection dept.
    22/9/11..Letter sent to Very..telling them they are being unreasonable.
    26/9/11..Letter from arrears collection dept.
    28/9/11..Letter from Very...Unable to accept payment proposals
    7/10/11..Letter from Very...unable to accept proposals..
    7/10/11..Take me to court template letter sent to Very.
    10/10/11..Letter to Very...Telephone harassment template sent to Very.
    13/10/11...Letter from Very..Acknowledgement of complaint from Very.
    18/10/11...Letter sent to Very...Another complaint regarding phone calls and the ignorance in response to our financial situation.
    20/10/11...Letter from Very...regarding my recent letter..its all down to the auto dialler...and we need to ring to arrange payment plan...
    We did ring..and they would not accept payment offer,and that we could only set up plan through someone that manages a DMP....
    10/11/11..CCA and SAR request sent to Very..
    24/11/11...Letter from Very...They have agreed a payment plan of £30.00 per month,and interest frozen for 12 months.
    5/12/11....CCA default letter sent to Very..
    22/12/11...SAR received from Very...
    14/1/11..Usual monthly statement received from Very...no charges showing...
    Steve

Comment

Very catalogue

Started : July 2004...Account started back in 2001 as Argos,then changed to Argos Additions,Then Additions and finally to Very...

Financial difficulties meant the £120 per month could no longer be met..so....I will try to be as precise as possible..

18/10/11...Letter sent to Very...Another complaint regarding phone calls and the ignorance in response to our financial situation.
      20/10/11...Letter from Very...regarding my recent letter..its all down to the auto dialler...and we need to ring to arrange payment plan...
      We did ring..and they would not accept payment offer,and that we could only set up plan through someone that manages a DMP....
      24/11/11...Letter from Very...They have agreed a payment plan of £30.00 per month,and interest frozen for 12 months.
      4/1/12...Acknowledgement of my putting account into default because of no CCA..
      1/2/12...Letter from Very...Further to the letter sent on 4th Jan..investigation continuing and final response by 28th Feb..
      Steve

Comment

Argos card

30/11/2011 ..Letter of sale from Argos..and Lowell introduction letter received.
        22/12/11...CCA request received from Argos....Its an application form.... unenforceable.....
        23/12/11..Letter from Lowell...We want to help you clear your account.....I do not reply
        13/1/12...Statement of account from Lowell....Showing a payment of £30.00 not sure where it came from....Do not reply..
        16/1/12..We can still help you....What you could face if we don't hear from you....Do not reply...
        1/2/12...Letter from Lowell's....Our next steps....this is the last time they will contact me,it will be passed on to Red next...(Surprise,surprise)Also they drone ofn about taking me to court to petition for bankruptcy....Is that a threat??????
        Its not too late to make them an offer...
        Still ignore....any thoughts???
        Steve

Comment

Originally posted by stuff the banks View Post
          Argos card

1/2/12...Letter from Lowell's....Our next steps....this is the last time they will contact me,it will be passed on to Red next...(Surprise,surprise)Also they drone ofn about taking me to court to petition for bankruptcy....Is that a threat??????
          I Would send this now...> Account Sold whilst in Dispute
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks I2d...
            Thing is the debt was sold before i applied for the cca and SAR...
            Now the cca is unenforceable,as you guys have already looked at that...but i still await my SAR which is over 40 days now.
            Every bone in my body is screaming out to go to Lowell's and tip a ton of manure right on there doorstep,but i still think ignoring is best...they do not know of the failure to produce the SAR,and i dare say they are unaware of the crappy CCA.....
            What do you think....Manure or ignore??????
            Steve
            Steve

Comment

Ignore for now. It's more ammunition
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I will keep the manure ready then guys.....ignore for now it is....
                Steve

Comment

Argos card

17/2/12..Just back from a break,and letter received from Red...threats to apply to the courts for CCJ...or if account meets certain criteria apply for a statutory demand....I wont respond..unless anyone thinks otherwise???
                  Steve

Comment

Very catalogue

4/1/12...Acknowledgement of my putting account into default because of no CCA..
                    1/2/12...Letter from Very...Further to the letter sent on 4th Jan..investigation continuing and final response by 28th Feb..
                    17/2/12..Normal statement received....no charges added...but acknowledge a failed payment from January...
                    Steve

Comment

Argos card

17/2/12..Just back from a break,and letter received from Red...threats to apply to the courts for CCJ...or if account meets certain criteria apply for a statutory demand....I wont respond..unless anyone thinks otherwise???
                      I Would send this...>....
                      Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Just received responses from CAPITAL ONE and MBNA to my CCA requests....
                        Any chance you can take a look Nid....
                        Steve
                        Steve

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                          Hello Itd, thanks for your reply....
                          I'm not sure about that response to be honest....bearing in mind i have not made any sort of contact with them at all.
                          I was thinking leave it and see what they send next, bearing in mind i still have not received the SAR from Argos.The OC..and thats been nearly 60 days now......
                          Do you think silence is not the way to go from now onwards then??
                          Cheers.
                          Steve

Comment

Hello Itd, thanks for your reply....
                            I'm not sure about that response to be honest....bearing in mind i have not made any sort of contact with them at all.
                            I was thinking leave it and see what they send next, bearing in mind i still have not received the SAR from Argos.The OC..and thats been nearly 60 days now......
                            Do you think silence is not the way to go from now onwards then??
                            Cheers.
                            Up to you ....just saying that I would send it...!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                              Up to you ....just saying that I would send it...!!!!!
                              Thanks Itd,
                              I think on reflection i should respond.
                              Will send out on Monday.
                              Cheers once again..
                              Steve

Comment

Working...
                              X