GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Wishfull's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wishfull's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wishfull's UE Diary

intro i have debts of 52k unsecured and 6k secured,i am just about to start on a dmp with cccs,im not very good with computers,and writing skills but here goes i will give as much info as i can,
    i started my own buisness about 6 yrs ago which was going very well,then the recesion came and it went down from then on, i lived on credit telling myself the good times will soon be back but they never did,i was putting money on one card to pay another then before i knew it interest was then being added at nearly a grand a month,anyway i opened my eyes to this in march this year told my partner of 23 years about my debt who hasnt spoke to me now more than a couple of grunts since, i have never felt so low in my life,evan thought of suicide,i went down and down untill i spoke to the cccs,i spilled my heart to the counciler who told me to get medical help,i never went to the doc but one day a decided i wasnt gonna give in and has the attitude that they cannot take what i havent got i own my house jointly with my girlfriend,and all the debts are in my sole name,to be honest i have been to hell and back and dont want to go there again.
    my aim is to get debt free asap by what ever means i can,i am going to post as much of the info as i can in my diary,hopefully i might be able to help someone in the same position and keep them away from what i have been thru the only real worry i have at the moment is my house,after reading this and mse forums during the many sleepless nights i have had i am starting to get to grips with things like i said one thing worries me is if the crediters go for bankrupcy,that is the grey area for me
    at the start of this journey i owed
    £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
    £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
    on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
    as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
    ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Re: wishfullthinkings diary

ok here we go
    orange aprox £1000
    abbey santander personal loan £9800
    abbey overdraft £3800
    abbey c card £8300
    abbet c card £8100
    lloyds tsb c card £4400
    mbna c card £4400
    mbna c card £8400
    nat west c card £4600
    all these are approx as interest is still going on them
    my other worry is my morgage is with abbey santander
    the two mbna cards are old cards that were sold to mbna from abbey national the others are modern
    i will go down the ue rout with these if it wont rock the boat with my dmp any thoughts on this,also any thoughts on creditors going for bankrupcy will be welcome,
    all my creditors are getting token payments,
    natwest have agreed to £1.00 per month for six months and stopped interest and charges
    on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]

Comment

Re: wishfullthinkings UE Diary

Hiya

Have a read of this and provide more info and i'll try and help you out....

---> viewtopic.php?p=6789#p6789
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: wishfullthinkings diary

Originally posted by wishfullthinking
        my other worry is my morgage is with abbey santander
        the two mbna cards are old cards that were sold to mbna from abbey national the others are modern
        i will go down the ue rout with these if it wont rock the boat with my dmp any thoughts on this,also any thoughts on creditors going for bankrupcy will be welcome,
        all my creditors are getting token payments,
        natwest have agreed to £1.00 per month for six months and stopped interest and charges
        Don't worry about your mortgage - you're paying it aren't you? You have to pay the mortgage, sod everything else but pay the mortgage! Forget the fact the MBNA cards are linked to santander - it is a different entity - you owe MBNA not santander, anyway they cannot touch your mortgage or mortgage funds - just ensure you do not bank with them cos they can take your wages!

Creditors won't go for B/R - not now you're here, we'll get you on the right track so you will be able to fight it before it goes that far... read some of the diaries, i've moved this from debt free into the UE Diaries and renamed your post. Just come back here and add to this thread ok?
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hi thanks for the replys , last night i looked at experian and printed all the info i needed on my debts,and was pleasently suppriesd to see that my nat west card was taken out in 2004 so could be ue,will post them up tomoz evening if i get a signal,one wierd thing was both my mbna cards were not listed so i got my statements and looked and they have the wrong address on the statements,they have put my next door neighbours addey so i tried to sign up to expierian with this addey and it wouldnot let me saying i already had an account,so will have to work away around that one once again thanks for the replys and sorry about my writing and spelling

Comment

Hiya

dont do that - dont get a cifas marker for fraud lol.... just leave it, if they aint at your address then cool - if they try and default you at the wrong address it helps you hehe.... so we'll just ignore MBNA then - that is sorted, unless of course the neighbour brings you the letters? If so then you need the neighbour to send them back as unknown at that address - which technically, you are.

Comment

hi because i live in a small village the post man brings them to me,but i can send them back,

Comment

Originally posted by wishfullthinking
                hi because i live in a small village the post man brings them to me,but i can send them back,
                Does the actual house exist? I mean, say you live at number 35, and they send to 36 - there may not be a number 36?

Its not a big deal, you wont' win with it but it will buy you some breathing space if they end up enforceable...... but could be fun if they send a collector round, and the collector goes to a neighbour thinking it is you and breaches DPA

Oh it happens, so unless you want the village to know your personal issues i'd consider letting them know your real address. Also bear in mind some lenders report to Experian and others report to Equifax so I always suggest you get both. The £2 statutory version is fine - see my thead in all about credit ref agencies - from board index....

Comment

no there are two houses both with number 6 next door to each other

Comment

ok he it works
                    debt one
                    nat west credit card
                    started 03 02 04
                    current balence £5090.00
                    credit limit £4700.00
                    6 payments behind but sending token 1 pound
                    have agreed to stop interest and charges for 6 months
                    debt still with nat west no dmc involved yet
                    CCA SENT 04/10/10
                    default on cra file 21/10/2010
                    19/10/2010 cca reminder template sent
                    31/10/2010 still heard nowt back from natwest
                    20/11/2010 blank cca sent copy stamped all over it,hopefully they dont have an original
                    20/11/2010 cca letter sent as per niddy
                    20/11/2010 letter saying gonna hand it over to a debt collection agency
                    01/12.2010 letter saying not responded gonna hand it over to external dca
                    08/01/2011 payment demand from triton
                    31/03/2011 letter from green co solisiters threatening court action
                    will update this again soon this account is now closed with zero balence i have one more thing to do and will spill the beans asap
                    Last edited by Wishfull; 13 July 2012, 05:41.

Comment

number 2
                      santander personal loan
                      started 20 05 2009
                      balence £7351.00
                      three payments late
                      token payments sent this month
                      debt still with santander no dca involvement yet
                      15/11/2010 cca request sent
                      21/10/2010 default notice recieved yeh hey thats nearly all my crediters defaulted me now
                      26/11/2010 letter from debt management and recovery sevices we are here to help full amount payable [i think santanders in house dca]will file and ignore
                      26/11/2010 letter from dmrs default of payment file and ignore
                      17/12/2010 just recieved another default notice on this account
                      13/12.2010 letter telling me they are going to register deafalt with cra

Comment

debt three
                        santander credit card
                        started 23 05 2009
                        current balence £9295.00
                        credit limit £8400.00
                        5 payments late
                        token payment sent this month £1.00
                        debt still with santander no dca involvement yet
                        also on my credit report it says
                        special instruction indicator arrangement
                        then
                        special instuction start date 01 04 2010
                        special instuction end 01 05 2010
                        dont know what thats all about
                        21/10/10 default on cra file

Comment

debt 4
                          santander credit card
                          started 22 05 2009
                          current balence £ 8585.00
                          limit £8400.00
                          6 payments behind
                          token payment sent this month
                          debt still with santander no dca involved yet
                          21/10/2010 default status with cra file

Comment

debt 5 orange
                            started 04 01 2007
                            balence is £190.00
                            missed 3 payments
                            no token payments sent
                            £190.00 is an on going thing they wont give me a final balence yet as they say i still have to pay the monthly amount for the 24 month contract
                            debt still with orange
                            experian has flagged this as fsc barrel what ever that means
                            09/10/10 letter from dca debt legal and collections threat of door step visit amount £829.37
                            sent threat of doorstep visit letter 09/10/10 recorded delivery with soa and cccs letter
                            will now ignore them then eventually offer f&f offer [help may be needed here at later date]

Comment

debt 6
                              lloyds tsb credit card
                              start 26 02 2008
                              balence is £5464.00
                              credit limit 5050.00
                              debt still with loyyds tsb
                              10/10/10 default on credit expert
                              accepted my token £1.00 stopped int and charges for six months

Comment

Working...
                              X