GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Wishfull's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wishfull's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: wishfullthinkings UE Diary

Best of luck - keep us updated with progress......
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

ok i have updated my diary to include the following
      cca reminder sent to natwest
      19/10/10 cca reminder sent to both mbna cards
      21 /10/10 two duplicate letters from mbna stating they need to get my cca from the original crediters [ both santander abbey national] stating i need to still make payments to the account [ yes right dream on ]
      in the meantime you should continue to make payments to your account.we believe this to be consistent with the legal position [as recently confirmed in the case of mcguffic v royal bank of scotland plc ]that even in circumstances where a lender has not yet comlied with a request under the act the lender can continue to demand that payments are made to the account etc etc
      will ignore and file away
      at the start of this journey i owed
      £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
      £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
      on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
      as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
      ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Comment

Hi,

When did I say to send a CCA Reminder? This is a non standard template that only gets used in extreme situations - we NEVER EVER chase them and do their jobs for them.

Regards to MBNA - ignore them......
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

ok sorry jumbed the gun a bit there,thought i was helping by saving you some time,
          had a call from my ex today saying i had a letter from a dca chaseing the debt[ mbna] will sort it out and post here when i get home friday night sat morning but will do nowt untill confirmed by you thanks
          on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]

Comment

Originally posted by wishfullthinking
            ok sorry jumbed the gun a bit there,thought i was helping by saving you some time,
            had a call from my ex today saying i had a letter from a dca chaseing the debt[ mbna] will sort it out and post here when i get home friday night sat morning but will do nowt untill confirmed by you thanks
            Hiya

Don't worry, I know the templates are there to use but we try and avoid at all costs doing their jobs for them, whilst they are in breach of your request they cannot do anything - the fact you chase them only reminds them to get their fingers out - so in essence you could rush them into providing a compliant agreement meaning you'd shoot yourself in the foot big-time.

Just be careful, its fine asking the question, a quick reply doesn't cost me much time so really if unsure just ask - others here also know the process and they will tell you, I don't use the chaser letters much and even dropped 3 from the new templates cos they are not really relevant/to be used.

As far as the letter goes, is it your debt or the exes? k

Comment

it is mine i told her to open any mail that looks like debt related to keep me informed as i am away from home monday to friday

Comment

it is mine i told her to open any mail that looks like debt related to keep me informed as i am away from home monday to friday
                Okies, just wondered if it was yours or shared/theirs...... ok, let us know when you see the letter and we'll advise as appropriate. 2

Comment

ok got home to a few letters basicly mbna have sold both accounts to two seperat dca and also a cca for one of my mbna accounts i will email this to niddy basicly my signiture is on page 1 of two but havent sent page two also the terms and conditions start at page two of 7 will only email the cca signiture part if you need anymore let me know and will email the rest,also sent me a faq and one espesially on enforceability bit of a joke as this must be a kick up there backsides they dont like just proves for some its working lol
                  should i send the debt sold in dispute template to the new dca

Comment

ok got home to a few letters basicly mbna have sold both accounts to two seperat dca and also a cca for one of my mbna accounts i will email this to niddy basicly my signiture is on page 1 of two but havent sent page two also the terms and conditions start at page two of 7 will only email the cca signiture part if you need anymore let me know and will email the rest,also sent me a faq and one espesially on enforceability bit of a joke as this must be a kick up there backsides they dont like just proves for some its working lol
                    should i send the debt sold in dispute template to the new dca
                    Hiya

Ok the agreement you sent me shows as page 1of2 - where is page 2of2? Ahh, it never came - ooops! Their bad...... as for terms, without page two it doesn't matter so respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1503#p1503

Regards to the other letters, respond with the account sold template here: ---> viewtopic.php?p=20203#p20203

Comment

thanks niddy do you think i might get an unenforcable sticker yet or too early

Comment

Not quite...... hold fire for now.....

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
                          Not quite...... hold fire for now.....
                          oh dear

Comment

Not oh dear yet lol. Wait and see what happens.... If they send page 2 then things change somewhat... Don't worry though.

Comment

had a response from nat west re cca request they have sent what they call a copy of the form i would have recieved originaly just a blank form not evan got anything on it let alone my name,do you need to see it niddy come with a letter saying they have fulfilled my cca request etc [get a grip] can email you friday with it if needs be but think i know the answere lol,other wise really quite,santander have deafaulted me on my loan will update diary when i get home this weekend

Comment

Hiya

No need to email me the Natwest thing. Respond to them with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1503#p1503

Regards to the default, this is to be expected - just ignore it yea?

y

Comment

Working...
                                X