GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Wishfull's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wishfull's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: wishfullthinkings UE Diary

debt 7 and 8 are mbna credit cards well befor 2007
    balence on the two are rufly £13000.00
    sorry these are not showing on my credit file but were originaly abbey cards
    at the start of this journey i owed
    £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
    £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
    on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
    as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
    ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Comment

Hiya

don't ccancel any payments yet - send the CCA Request off to each lender first and see what comes back: viewtopic.php?p=603#p603
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

ok guys sorry for delay on updating but kept getting timed out via mobile broadband could read the posts but not log in,ok gonna send the ccas off tomoz [saturday]
        mbna have sent me an offer called a short term offer i now owe them £15200 and offered me a settlement of £5000 makes me wonder iff they have beet me to the enforcebillity question lol,also lloyds tsb have agreed my offer of £1 per month for 6 months [bit more breathing space] few, things are going too easy at the mo but santander have stepped up there phone calls,shame as the missis has spoke civilly to me this week but that could change if they keep up the pressure,
        on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]

Comment

Don't send anything yet. I'll be back in morning and will list each account with what to do next.... I'll be here at 5am so log in tmw - don't send cca's yet - just wait.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

ok will wait thanks

Comment

Originally posted by wishfullthinking
              1. Natwest credit card
              started 03 02 04
              current balence £5090.00
              credit limit £4700.00
              6 payments behind but sending token 1 pound
              have agreed to stop interest and charges for 6 months
              debt still with nat west no dmc involved yet
              This could well be UE - send the CCA Request off: ---> viewtopic.php?p=603#p603

Bear in mind, you should cease all repayments but doing so will void your set-up where they are witholding interest etc... however cessation of payments means they will default you and sell the debt quicker, meaning your credit file will be cleared sooner (6yrs from default date) also you can get better F&F deals from a DCA if it is indeed enforceable.... i'd suggest you cease repayments, however that is really up to you (based on all the following advice).

Comment

2. Santander personal loan
                started 20 05 2009
                balence £7351.00
                three payments late
                token payments sent this month
                debt still with santander no dca involvement yet
                Pointless sending off a CCA Request as this will definitely be enforceable - you should be looking to agree to some settlement (if you can afford), otherwise agree a monthly amount - sorry; this is way too new and the CCA will contain all the prescribed terms - guaranteed.

Comment

3. Santander credit card
                  started 23 05 2009
                  current balence £9295.00
                  credit limit £8400.00
                  5 payments late
                  token payment sent this month £1.00
                  debt still with santander no dca involvement yet
                  also on my credit report it says
                  special instruction indicator arrangement
                  then
                  special instuction start date 01 04 2010
                  special instuction end 01 05 2010
                  dont know what thats all about
                  Pointless sending off a CCA Request as this will definitely be enforceable - you should be looking to agree to some settlement (if you can afford), otherwise agree a monthly amount - sorry; this is way too new and the CCA will contain all the prescribed terms - guaranteed. The special arrangement indicator is basically where they have agreed to let you off with paying less, seems they done it for one month in April 2010 and removed it in May - don't worry about your credit files, you'll not be obtaining credit in the near future.....

Comment

4. Santander credit card
                    started 22 05 2009
                    current balence £ 8585.00
                    limit £8400.00
                    6 payments behind
                    token payment sent this month
                    debt still with santander no dca involved yet
                    Pointless sending off a CCA Request as this will definitely be enforceable - you should be looking to agree to some settlement (if you can afford), otherwise agree a monthly amount - sorry; this is way too new and the CCA will contain all the prescribed terms - guaranteed.

How come you've two cards with the same limit taken out within 24hrs? Can you explain this....?

Comment

5. Orange - Mobile
                      started 04 01 2007
                      balence is £190.00
                      missed 3 payments
                      no token payments sent
                      £190.00 is an on going thing they wont give me a final balence yet as they say i still have to pay the monthly amount for the 24 month contract
                      debt still with orange
                      experian has flagged this as fsc barrel what ever that means
                      Mobiles are exempt from CCA so pointless sending one, they do not have to and will not respond. Consider making arrangements to pay.

Comment

6. Lloyds tsb credit card
                        start 26 02 2008
                        balence is £5464.00
                        credit limit 5050.00
                        debt still with loyyds tsb

Comment

Summary

Hi

As you can see from the advice given, based on there only being one available account that you could consider UE on, i'd be suggesting you scrap this plan and look at continuing with your CCCS DMP that you originally considered, sorry but that is my advice. You cannot pursue UE as you've only one eligible account.

Sorry :cry:

Comment

i also have the two mbnacards that were taken before 2004 they were originaly with abbey but got sold to mbna they have my address wrong so dont show on my credit file,so that means three that can be down the ue route hopefully lol

Comment

lol, well pointless hiding some! Add everything then we'll sort through them for you....

Comment

mbna 1
                                started pre 2004
                                credit limit £8400
                                balence £9300 balence is now £10163.20
                                6 payments late
                                paying token payment £1.00
                                cca posted 4/10/10
                                default recieved 09/10/10
                                cca reminder sent 19/10/10
                                21/10/10 letter from mbna need to contact original crediter for cca will be in touch
                                04/11/10 letter from debt clear recoveries & investigations ltd who have bought the debt
                                07/12/2010 letter from mbna saying THEY CANNOT FIND THE CCA so unenforceable untill they do thanks niddy
                                07/06/11 another letter from mbna saying they cannot find cca and untill they find it wont take me to court
                                13/08/11 letter from mbna saying they are passing this account to a dca so will wait and see who it is then send a copy of the letters mbna sent me with a sold whilst in dispute template
                                29/01/2012 letter from mbna sold it to arrow global guernsey ltd outstanding balemce being sold to arrow etc
                                28/04/2012 lovelly red letter from wescot asking me to pay [get a grip]
                                Last edited by Wishfull; 29 April 2012, 07:07.

Comment

Working...
                                X