GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Wishfull's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wishfull's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: wishfullthinkings UE Diary

sorry about the delay in posting but have had the scottish run for the last three weeks and its been horendus,had the usual stuff from santanders in house dca so file and ignore sent the viewtopic.php?p=1503#p1503 to nat west as advised by niddy got a letter back from mint ? [nat west ?] saying they are allowed to send a true copy of agreement to comply with cca request etc they have met there obligations its there final response they refute that this is in disput full balence payable i can respond with whatever legal redress i like etc sorry would take forever for me to type the whole letter if you need to see it i can email it to you
    at the start of this journey i owed
    £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
    £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
    on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
    as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
    ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by wishfullthinking
      sorry about the delay in posting but have had the scottish run for the last three weeks and its been horendus,had the usual stuff from santanders in house dca so file and ignore sent the viewtopic.php?p=1503#p1503 to nat west as advised by niddy got a letter back from mint ? [nat west ?] saying they are allowed to send a true copy of agreement to comply with cca request etc they have met there obligations its there final response they refute that this is in disput full balence payable i can respond with whatever legal redress i like etc sorry would take forever for me to type the whole letter if you need to see it i can email it to you
      Hiya

No need to send it, seen loads before

Just ignore them for the moment, no action necessary as it is their final response.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hiya

what is that email you sent me? Nothing updated here so will ignore, please update the diary first then email me.

Thanks
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
          Hiya

what is that email you sent me? Nothing updated here so will ignore, please update the diary first then email me.

Thanks
          hi it is what nat west has re sent me with the terms photocopyed on the back
          on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]

Comment

yes yes yes mbna have sent me a letter saying they cannot find my cca so will not enforce the debt thru the courts yippee but the account number on the letter does not correspond to either of my accounts thanks niddy one down rest to follow hopefully oh but goes on to say i still need to maintain regular payments ------ ;xm45

Comment

yes yes yes mbna have sent me a letter saying they cannot find my cca so will not enforce the debt thru the courts yippee but the account number on the letter does not correspond to either of my accounts thanks niddy one down rest to follow hopefully oh but goes on to say i still need to maintain regular payments ------ ;xm45
              Hi there, I had a similar letter from MBNA saying my CCA is incomplete so won't go to court until they find it
              excellent result
              Fight the good fight and we will prevail
              Proud to be a member of the AAD community

Comment

Originally posted by Slickfm
                Hi there, I had a similar letter from MBNA saying my CCA is incomplete so won't go to court until they find it
                excellent result
                thanks slickfm my only concern is they have the totally wrong account number on it just hopeing it is an internal account number other wise they have been looking for the wrong cca and still might find mine

Comment

We have had a couple of letters from DCA's with a different number on them, and it is as you say, more than likely its their own reference number.......don't worry.

Comment

Hi Wishful

I seem to remember MBNA changed all of our account nos when we went into the initial DMP. I think its something they do, so still looks like good news for you!

Comment

heres hopeing but i dont know which account it is so cannot update my diarys yet,back up to scotland today untill thursday or friday not looking forward to it as im full of manflu my eyes hurt in the light and going away leaving frozen pipes joy

Comment

Hiya

Thanks
                        Ok, so why email it me? Sorry, this confuses me! If there are NO CHANGES then please, I don't need to see it!

So in essence, nothing has happened with this no? The fact they sent a photocopy with something on the reverse changes nothing from the first reply, with 2 separate pages... nah

Comment

heres hopeing but i dont know which account it is so cannot update my diarys yet,back up to scotland today untill thursday or friday not looking forward to it as im full of manflu my eyes hurt in the light and going away leaving frozen pipes joy
                          Ahh don't worry too much about incorrect account numbers, if it relates and refers to an account held then it's good enough!

Enjoy sunny Scotland!

Comment

had a letter from natwest usual rubbish must contact then immediatly etc or gonna hand it to external debt collection agency will file and ignore had a letter from santander re my personal loantelling me they are going to default me,and two letters regarding my overdraft with santander i dont have a diary for this for some reason but one saying im gonna get defaulted 28 days from the date of this letter dated 14/12/2010 then a default notice dated the 13/12/2010 a day earlyer than the warning letter diarys have been updated

Comment

the letter saying that mbna cannot find the original cca is for mbna one my big one the confusion over account numbers is the account number that dcri dca have given the account i am really chuffed now as this is for 10k original debt £8400 rest in interest and charges anychance niddy could do me a special letter so i could get a cheque from mbna for the refund of charges lol

Comment

Hiya

Thanks
                                sorry about the confusion but have just gone thru all my paper work and it isnt for natwest but for my mbna two account is it worth me scanning everything they sent as part of my cca request in case there is a mistake on my part niddy SORRY BUT I AM CONFUSED NOW

Comment

Working...
                                X