GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Wishfull's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wishfull's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: wishfullthinkings UE Diary

mbna 2
    started pre 2004
    credit limit £4800
    balence £5300 balence now £5424.03
    6 payments late
    paying token payment £1.00
    cca sent 04/10/10
    default notice recieved 09/10/10
    cca reminder sent 19/10/10
    21/10/10 letter from mbna need to contact original crediter for cca will be in touch
    29/10/10 letter from experto credite saying varde investments [ireland] ltd have bought the interest in the debt
    04/11/10 cca sort off emailed niddy fingers crossed [nothin goes right for me]
    19/11/2010 letter from experto credite saying that they accept at the moment they are in a period of non complience and deem this account unenforceable untill they provide cca [getting there slowly]
    11/12/2010 letter from dca with new cca same page but now with a finacial page photo copied o the back emailed to niddy
    28/10/2011 letter from experto credite saying this document satisfied there sec 78 request but say weather or not it is enforceable only a court can decide but the singned cca says page one of two but the terms says page 3 of four muppits should i just ignore it or do you want to see it niddy
    22/03 2012 letter from experto credit saying if i pay £25 per month they will discount the debt by 25 % if i pay £100 per month they will discount the debt by 50% dont think they are getting the message I AINT PAYING IT UNTILL A JUDGE TELLS ME TOO
    11/07/12 letter from experto credit offering a full and final settlement on a 70 percent discount [if they make it 90 percent i may accept just to get rid ]
    Last edited by Wishfull; 13 July 2012, 05:44.
    at the start of this journey i owed
    £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
    £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
    on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
    as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
    ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Comment

hi nids sorry for the confusion but the two mbna cards i wasnt trying to hide as i said earlyer these are not showing on my credit file as mbna have the wrong address so are registered with cra in my neibours addrress
      they have lumped the two together and offered me a short term settlement
      they offerred me a settlement figure of 10k and i counter offerred 5k which they said was acceptable now my main concern is santander as i owe them a rough total of £30k and think they would most likely to come after the house so dont want to part with any money to mbna if it is pos ue so i can make a better offer to santander,i dont want to get out of paying my debts just want to protect my house as that will be the basis of a fresh start when we sell in spring [hopefully]
      on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]

Comment

in the mail yesturday letter from lloyds tsb saying accepting my reduced payments for 6 months so more breathing space
        also letter from orange demanding £856.00

Comment

Originally posted by wishfullthinking
          hi nids sorry for the confusion but the two mbna cards i wasnt trying to hide as i said earlyer these are not showing on my credit file as mbna have the wrong address so are registered with cra in my neibours addrress
          they have lumped the two together and offered me a short term settlement
          they offerred me a settlement figure of 10k and i counter offerred 5k which they said was acceptable now my main concern is santander as i owe them a rough total of £30k and think they would most likely to come after the house so dont want to part with any money to mbna if it is pos ue so i can make a better offer to santander,i dont want to get out of paying my debts just want to protect my house as that will be the basis of a fresh start when we sell in spring [hopefully]
          Hiya, so in essence you're saying you owe £16k with MBNA, they lumped both debts into one and offered you a £10k settlement? You offered £5k and they accepted this? Really....>?

For them to act like that and wipe £11k from the debt total suggests they know that you'd win with UE so deffo get the CCA's and let me see them before acting on this and whatever you do, save the £5k right now - as you say, it could be spent going toward Santander if necessary.

Right, Santander - I work it out at £23k - or is this where the £6k secured loan is as well? If so then you're right they will come for the house as they know you have one, being there is a secured loan....

Daft question, but couldn't you try and get Santander to merge all their debts into one secured loan - could you not afford that? They will not haggle for a cheap F&F - why would they? They know they have 4 debts that are all new and enforceable, so they'd go for your home and then CCJ's if necessary.....

What I still don't get is how they authorised two cards to you with such high limits a day after each other..... ;-)
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hi nids thanks for the reply,
            no the secured loan is with hsbc old buisness debt,but i am in controll of it,
            i have two cards with santander plus the loan and overdraft of nearly 4 k so total to santander is £3o k none secured
            two cards in a couple of days what happened was i got a form from santander saying i had already been selected for a card all i needed to do was sign a form which i did and sent it back then never heard out back for weeks,so thought it had gone missing in the post then one day i was paying a cheque over the counter the lady said oh you have been pre approved a credit card and i said yes i filled the forms in etc so she said we can do it now basicly sign here so i did next thing two cards arrived and that was that will send cca requests this weekend two to mbna and one to nat west
            also changed the bt phone number and gone x directory so no more phone calls yeh

Comment

Originally posted by wishfullthinking
              hi nids thanks for the reply,
              no the secured loan is with hsbc old buisness debt,but i am in controll of it,
              i have two cards with santander plus the loan and overdraft of nearly 4 k so total to santander is £3o k none secured
              two cards in a couple of days what happened was i got a form from santander saying i had already been selected for a card all i needed to do was sign a form which i did and sent it back then never heard out back for weeks,so thought it had gone missing in the post then one day i was paying a cheque over the counter the lady said oh you have been pre approved a credit card and i said yes i filled the forms in etc so she said we can do it now basicly sign here so i did next thing two cards arrived and that was that will send cca requests this weekend two to mbna and one to nat west
              also changed the bt phone number and gone x directory so no more phone calls yeh
              Hiya, ok regards to Santander - you have a good case for mis-sale on these..... i'd be considering complaining to the FOS but not yet, see what happens. I would though as matter of course send off CCA's to them as well, you never know - they may only have one (unlikely but hey!)... as for the santander o/d - you have to pay this but hold fire and just go into arrears right now, they won't be too hasty in any action so lets take stock, send CCA's and stop paying them. Update me when they respond. One CCA per account remember - you can put all 3 and all 3 £1 cheques in one envelope though!
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

ok will send them on saturday thanks nid

Comment

cheers y

Comment

sent cca to mbna one and two and nat west
                    didnt send any to santander as i think i will leave them untill they start to put pressure on.interestingly within 4 days mbna sent out two default notices one for each account,i have updated each part of my diary,fingers crossed
                    i have done a devious thing with both mbna and natwest if it works it could be a way forward for others will let you know as it happens just in case the cc companies are monitering the forums
                    off for a roast goose dinner now yummie

Comment

i have done a devious thing with both mbna and natwest

Want to elaborate? PM me.....

Comment

09/10/10 letter from dca debt legal and collections threat of door step visit amount £829.37
                        sent threat of doorstep visit letter 09/10/10 recorded delivery with soa and cccs letter
                        will now ignore them then eventually offer f&f offer [help may be needed here at later date]with putting letter together

Comment

okies - best of luck. However for the moment you need to decide on one course of action and stick to it, so right now it is UE - F&F come if and when they threaten court! y

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
                            okies - best of luck. However for the moment you need to decide on one course of action and stick to it, so right now it is UE - F&F come if and when they threaten court! y
                            ok im on board
                            well its now 2 weeks since i sent the cca to both mbna accounts and nat west not heard a thing from either will send the cca requests to santander this week and the cca reminders will be posted on wednesday
                            my fingers are crossed
                            santander have closed my accounts now had a letter from some company threatening a doorstep visit to collect my destroyed credit / debit cards and cheque book so sent them a letter explaining i had already destroyed them and included a threat of doorstep visit letter [god i love this site]
                            i also changed the landline number,but santander have sent a letter to my ex saying they have some good offers for her but need her new phone number to discuss these with her crafty or what

Comment

Good luck - you are in the righht / best place.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyA
                                Good luck - you are in the righht / best place.
                                thanks matty funny how your worries seem to deminish when you start to understand what is what

Comment

Working...
                                X