GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Wishfull's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wishfull's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: wishfullthinkings UE Diary

Originally posted by wishfullthinking View Post
    bump
    read here, similar to Allan ---> What to do when your account is Assigned? - Page 4 - allaboutFORUMS
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

thanks niddy
      at the start of this journey i owed
      £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
      £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
      on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
      as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
      ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Comment

mbna 1
        started pre 2004
        credit limit £8400
        balence £9300 balence is now £10163.20
        6 payments late
        paying token payment £1.00
        cca posted 4/10/10
        default recieved 09/10/10
        cca reminder sent 19/10/10
        21/10/10 letter from mbna need to contact original crediter for cca will be in touch
        04/11/10 letter from debt clear recoveries & investigations ltd who have bought the debt
        07/12/2010 letter from mbna saying THEY CANNOT FIND THE CCA so unenforceable untill they do thanks niddy
        07/06/11 another letter from mbna saying they cannot find cca and untill they find it wont take me to court
        13/08/11 letter from mbna saying they are passing this account to a dca so will wait and see who it is then send a copy of the letters mbna sent me with a sold whilst in dispute template
        29/01/2012 letter from mbna sold it to arrow global guernsey ltd outstanding balemce being sold to arrow etc
        28/04/2012 lovelly red letter from wescot asking me to pay [get a grip]
        should i just ignore this
        This is now SB many thanks to all of you here who helped me thru this
        Last edited by Wishfull; 1 November 2016, 03:38.
        on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]

Comment

should i just ignore this
          I Would see what they send next..........
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

mbna 1
            started pre 2004
            credit limit £8400
            balence £9300 balence is now £10163.20
            6 payments late
            cca posted 4/10/10
            default recieved 09/10/10
            21/10/10 letter from mbna need to contact original crediter for cca will be in touch
            04/11/10 letter from debt clear recoveries & investigations ltd who have bought the debt
            07/12/2010 letter from mbna saying THEY CANNOT FIND THE CCA so unenforceable untill they do thanks niddy
            07/06/11 another letter from mbna saying they cannot find cca and untill they find it wont take me to court
            13/08/11 letter from mbna saying they are passing this account to a dca so will wait and see who it is then send a copy of the letters mbna sent me with a sold whilst in dispute template
            29/01/2012 letter from mbna sold it to arrow global guernsey ltd outstanding balemce being sold to arrow etc
            28/04/2012 lovelly red letter from wescot asking me to pay [get a grip]
            10/06/12 demand for payment usual rubbish from wescot
            11/06/12 template letter with previous letter saying no court action can be taken
            12/07/12 letter from westcot returned the account to arrow global

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
              Nice to see Wetclothes giving up yet again despite all their 'scary' bright red letters!

Looks like you are also a proud member of the MBNA Has Lost It Club

MBNA never went further than their in-house team DCRI with me. 21/2 years later I'm still waiting for them to sell to Arrow or similar
              it is good its been sent back but then you worry if the next is gonna be a trigger happy summons isuer

Comment

mbna 2
                started pre 2004
                credit limit £4800
                balence £5300 balence now £5424.03
                6 payments late
                cca sent 04/10/10
                default notice recieved 09/10/10
                29/10/10 letter from experto credite saying varde investments [ireland] ltd have bought the interest in the debt
                04/11/10 cca sort off emailed niddy fingers crossed [nothin goes right for me]
                19/11/2010 letter from experto credite saying that they accept at the moment they are in a period of non complience and deem this account unenforceable untill they provide cca [getting there slowly]
                11/12/2010 letter from dca with new cca same page but now with a finacial page photo copied o the back emailed to niddy
                28/10/2011 letter from experto credite saying this document satisfied there sec 78 request but say weather or not it is enforceable only a court can decide but the singned cca says page one of two but the terms says page 3 of four muppits should i just ignore it or do you want to see it niddy
                22/03 2012 letter from experto credit saying if i pay £25 per month they will discount the debt by 25 % if i pay £100 per month they will discount the debt by 50% dont think they are getting the message I AINT PAYING IT UNTILL A JUDGE TELLS ME TOO
                11/07/12 letter from experto credit offering a full and final settlement on a 70 percent discount [if they make it 90 percent i may accept just to get rid ]
                11/07/12 letter from experto credit offering a full and final settlement on a 70 percent discount [if they make it 90 percent i may accept just to get rid ]

Comment

ok he it works
                  debt one
                  nat west credit card
                  started 03 02 04
                  current balence £5090.00
                  credit limit £4700.00
                  6 payments behind but sending token 1 pound
                  have agreed to stop interest and charges for 6 months
                  debt still with nat west no dmc involved yet
                  CCA SENT 04/10/10
                  default on cra file 21/10/2010
                  19/10/2010 cca reminder template sent
                  31/10/2010 still heard nowt back from natwest
                  20/11/2010 blank cca sent copy stamped all over it,hopefully they dont have an original
                  20/11/2010 cca letter sent as per niddy
                  20/11/2010 letter saying gonna hand it over to a debt collection agency
                  01/12.2010 letter saying not responded gonna hand it over to external dca
                  08/01/2011 payment demand from triton
                  31/03/2011 letter from green co solisiters threatening court action
                  will update this again soon this account is now closed with zero balence i have one more thing to do and will spill the beans asap
                  will update this again soon this account is now closed with zero balence i have one more thing to do and will spill the beans asap

Comment

When a dca says a 70% discount it usually means that they want you to pay 70% of the debt so only a 30% discount really. Though I've just read back and see they've already offered you a 50% discount so maybe it really is 70%.
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                      When a dca says a 70% discount it usually means that they want you to pay 70% of the debt so only a 30% discount really. Though I've just read back and see they've already offered you a 50% discount so maybe it really is 70%.
                      we are willing to accept without predudice a reduced settlement amount of just 30% off the above ballence which will be accepted as full and final settlement of this matter this means that for every £1000 you owe you will save £700
                      this is not the account with the no cca letter it is border line as they have my cca but only page one

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                        This is the MBNA card where you have a letter confirming no CCA was found, whoever takes it on next probably won't be aware of that fact but as soon as you send them a copy of that letter confirming no CCA, they'll have to back down, they can't go to court without an agreement.
                        As Pix says, they probably mean you pay 70% of the balance not 30%. But why would you pay ANYTHING on a UE debt? Those discount letters are designed to tempt you into acknowledging the debt and resetting the SB clock!
                        A cliffhanger...
                        cliffhanger yes but good for me only have to wait a couple of more weeks

Comment

10/06/12 demand for payment usual rubbish from wescot
                          11/06/12 template letter with previous letter saying no court action can be taken
                          12/07/12 letter from westcot returned the account to arrow global
                          16/08/12 letter from a dca called arc europe will send the same as i sent westcott hopefully will see them off

Comment

16/08/12 letter from a dca called arc europe will send the same as i sent westcott hopefully will see them off
                            any body had dealings with these people before

Comment

I would just pop off the sold in dispute, all accounts can be different, they are eejits, just like the rest of them.

Comment

Arc Europe are as shyte as the rest matey.

Don't stress, just send sold in dispute off
                                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X